September 20, 2014 | 1777 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Blush in All Over Shimmer - 832D [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by dlbaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was hoping to like this, considering the price and the positive reviews on MUA, but it makes me look DEAD. Maybe I don't know how to apply it, but it casts an ugly grayness to my normally fair/medium, freckly complexion. Glad I'm not out too much $$.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2007 4:23:00 PM More reviews by andreawmu

I love, love, loved this stuff. It gives a great, glowy look that I've always wanted. It makes your skin look so nice and healthy. I like that it gives me that finished look, especially for going out at night. Super cheap, great buy for under 3 dollars!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 11:31:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Wow! This is really pretty! It didn't look like it would do much just from the package, but because of all the good reviews, I picked it up. This creates such a nice, glowing look! Really brightens up my skin. Great product, especially for the price. Can't go wrong with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Hexapeptides

I tested this at my local drugstore, and didn't really look in the mirror for more than 2 seconds since i was in a rush, but when i got home today, i noticed how glowy and beautiful this made my skin look, i am going back tomorrow to buy this. I cant comment that much because i have only tested it but i will update.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

Awesome! Too good to be true for $2.49! Love it, love it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ohjodi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THIS STUFF! Gives me a nice, healthy glow. I'm 37, and it doesn't accentuate lines or dry patches. My face doesn't look finished without it. Just a touch over the cheeks, nose, chin, eyes, really brings light to the face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2006 12:49:00 AM More reviews by ckgurl714

oh my god! the hype was right! I can't believe I have been reading raves about this product for so long, but I still kept overlooking it because of the ugly packaging. Why did I do that?! For some reason, today I decided to pick it up. Even in the pan I was like ..ok..this is what everyone is raving about? I tested it on my hand and it is silky, and gorgeous, natural looking. No obvious shimmer, glitter, anything. It just looks glowy. Still haven't used it on my face, but I can't wait to try tomorrow!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2006 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Thanh008

It didn't do anything good for my face. Not blendable at all and it broke so i threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2006 1:36:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this one over and over. It's getting so that its harder to find around here, and I might need to purchase some backups!! For a couple bucks you're getting a great highlighting/shimmer powder that lasts for a long time and is gorgeous on!! Just a nice translucent powder with a tiny bit of shimmer (not glitter). Everyone should try this at least once, you'll be hooked! Holy Grail highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

This is everything I wanted Nars Nico to be - and it's $20 cheaper. With Nico, I can hardly tell I have it on (and I'm light). WnW is so much more pigmented. It gives a gorgeous glow and no glittery pieces. Perfect.