October 21, 2014 | 1435 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #129 Powder/Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2010 6:14:00 AM More reviews by fudgebrownie19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this brush. Makes my NARS Orgasm blush look airbrushed. Super soft bristles and minimal shedding when washed with baby shampoo or MAC's brush cleanser. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Would rebuy if I had to but can't imagine that happening for hte next 2-3 years because the brush is just that good :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG staple, I use it everyday. Had it for 5 years still looks new, didnt even have to nail polish the #'s Bristles are still as new, and I clean it in Mac brush cleaner. I like the longer full version, looks better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by franklyscarlet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in exchange for the 130 which I hated.This is a bigger version of the 116 which I love and I used this for powder and bronzer.Its not as soft as some of the other MAC brushes but I quite like that because it picks up more product.I love the long sleek handles of MAC brushes,very posh.Would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by almost40

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by louy

I've had this brush for 7 years and I have had no problem with the quality of the brush.

This is a larger blush brush so for me I can actually use it as a powder brush.

I use this when I want my cheeks to have a soft natural look

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by neslin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's the ideal brush for blush application.Whether you have small face or wider face it would work. It's not very dense and not as soft as most of MAC brushes but it's still great.I use this only as blush brush and it packs on the right amount of color and distributes and blends it perfectly. I had very few sheddings in the beginning but after a couple of washes it's gone. Oh I love the long and slim handle too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by welldressed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not my favourite brush in my collection - I was expecting something a little denser and softer. I tend to use it now to dust powder lightly over my face, rather than for blusher (which was what I bought it for), and the 109 has become my blush brush of choice instead. I'm still pleased to own this though, it just didn't quite live up to expectations.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by sewong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a bad brush, but I'm sure you can find plenty of other dupes made by cheaper brands that are the same quality. Not a lot of shedding with this brush and has the ability to apply blush well. Too small for a powder brush, in my opinion. The only downside is the price. Other than that, it's a great brush and a must-have in every collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by mjhdesign

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is too small to be a powder brush in my opinion so I only use it for blush (plus I already own the 150 which is essentially a bigger version of this and better suited for an all over face brush). The end of the bristles are tapered so it doesn't apply too much color at once and you have more control.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this brush a long time ago and just writing a review now. I've had it for maybe 5+ years and overtime, the shedding was really bad, but recently it eventually stopped. I find that its scratchy, however, it does apply blush very well. Don't need a lot of product. I wouldn't buy it again because it shedded a lot and is scratchy.