July 24, 2014 | 1288 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nicole1484

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For me i think it's any place that has the brown napkins that work best. I usually "steal" mine from Chipotle bc i seem to find myself there more than Starbucks, which is kind of odd considering there's a Starbucks practically everywhere you look. ANYWAY, these are great for picking up excess oil on your face and free! Free is my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by julbra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like some of the other reviewers, I was also very surprised to see Starbucks napkins on the MUA top picks list, however they're listed for a reason! I actually discovered their blotting power on accident, one day when I was blowing my nose after I got a latte. I noticed where I held the napkin to the corners of my nose was oily. I had no idea that Starbucks' napkins had a hidden talent, so I was very surprised to see that they do! I don't really have oily skin (for the most part) but these are very handy for those who do as they are effective and free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this!!! I always grab a bunch of these when i go to starbucks and keep them in my car, another great blotting if paper are the toilet seat covers you find in public restrooms, whenever i go out dancing i always go into the bathroom and grab one of these to help me touch up, you will be surprised how well it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by girl923

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised to find this in "MUA Top Picks". I was browsing and saw this! What's funny is, I secretly love using Starbucks napkins as oil blotting papers. I didn't know a whole lot of people are doing it as well! What's good about Starbucks napkins is that it's brown, so you'll be able to see the oil removed from your face since the napkin will turn darker brown. and the best thing is, you can remove your excess facial oil anytime without anyone noticing. Unlike when using the Clean & Clear blue films.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Yum3ji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After discovering that McDonald's napkins did a satisfactory job of absorbing excess oils from my face after applying moisturizer, sunscreen, and/or makeup, I decided to include it in my daily regiment. I like to cut one napkin into smaller sizes for practical reasons and to conserve material. Note that any napkin will do. I find that even one-ply tissue paper does a better job than napkins, i.e. Swan tissue paper sold in bulk at Costco. I would rather blot my face with napkins than apply more makeup (powder) to absorb excess oils.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Um.. I don't know why this review is only for starbucks napkins.... not like they don't get enough advertisement or that we don't see enough starbucks at every corner already. But anyways... starbucks and any napkins work pretty well on absorbing oilies. And it's much more discrete than using clean and clear's bright blue sheets.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by cutiejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

when i saw this review, i thought it was hilariouss! One day i was at starbucks getting an iced passion tea, and thought, what the heck. Might as well give it a try since it's free. so i grabbed some and it works! it kept me completely matte! the only downfall on these is that they really don't work AS well as the shiseido ones. but no argument even needed because they're free!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by JessicaJames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow awesome HG! I have been using these since I first read it on mua a year and a half ago. Not only is it better then any blotting sheet I have ever used...It is free! Thank you mua!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mellern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I read the reviews here and got some since I always have really shiny skin. I like these better than any blotting sheets I've ever used because they leave my face "dewy" and it's not really noticeable if I missed a spot. I usually put one or 2 in a small ziplock bag, roll or fold it up and put it in my purse so it won't get dirty from all the garbage I have in there. I use it throughout the day, since it's big and then I just toss it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by girlinabox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are great for removing excess oil, however I find that the tiny little perforated marks on the napkin leave the same impression in my make up so it looks like I have bad pores! I can't fault these because they are napkins, they're free, and they do quite a good job. I'll use these when I don't have my blotting papers to hand.