July 25, 2014 | 1910 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:18:00 PM More reviews by tlay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's so intensive and after application, give the lines on the skin surface indeed filling the wrinkles or lines eventually it looks bad and unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

On the quest to find a perfect hypoallergenic for my sensitive eyse, this sounded ideal in many ways. However, this failed to impress me and ended up getting returned. This concealer is ridiculously thick and doesn't seem to go on very naturally. It moreover sits on top of my under eye skin and doesn't really melt in it, though it seems to have hefty coverage. I prefer something less thick, and this also seemed to puff up my under eyes.
UPDATE EDIT: Actually rebought this at one point recently when all my other concealers were drying out my undereyes. This works great!! I find the problem before is that I was using too much product and it layered on too thickly. But now if I just do a few tiny dabs over moisturizer under my eyes, it does the job! No eye irritation or anything, so glad I went back to this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by lfw57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use concealer to cover broken capillaries and redness and dark circles under my eyes. I bought this based on the rave reviews but was disappointed.

It does cover well, but my skin is dry and it doesn't blend well and makes my skin look flaky. It's also too light and my skintone is pretty fair (NW20).

I'll probably go back to Cinema Secrets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Kilby1616

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This concealer is one of the best I've found. It is not too dry and not too creamy. You only need to squeeze out a small dot on your finger and then tap, smudge where ever you are using it. It is thick enough to conceal, but blending it out makes it disappear.
This tube will last me forever!! Great for in the creases around the nose, inner eye -- wherever. If you don't know the history behind P.Formula you should research it.
The line was started years ago by a physician for products to be used after facial surgery. Their Le Velvet Film is also excellent, but I've only found it in California.
They also make different concealers in green & yellow, but this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by skuebler

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product works like magic concealing blemishes, age spots, broken capillaries, and basically evening out your skin tone. It comes in two shades, so unless you are very, very light skinned, choose the darker Natural shade. A little goes a long way, so dab quickly with finger tip and blend with finger tip. No need to smudge. Color blends well with your natural skin tone, so no need to use foundation unless you want to, but a light dusting of powder works well with it. I've not used it for under-eye concealer - Physician's Formula has a different product for that purpose that works exception well at an affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by bjmassie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

If you have the right skin tone, you can buff this concealer on with a kabuki brush as a full-coverage long-lasting foundation but you need a light hand and a good moisturizer underneath. It wears all day and gives you a very even matte finish.

As just a concealer, use the same buffing method but only in targeted areas. If you try to apply with your fingers, it can cake up especially when you put foundation over top. Again, you have to have a good moisturizer underneath because there's so much pigment in this product, it's an almost paste-consistency.

I like this product and I'm lucky to have just the right very pale skin tone for the Fair Light. But, if you're not fair, you're pretty out of luck on getting a match, the only other shade isn't a lot darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by heavyboots

I am pretty pale with pink undertones and fair light is a perfect match for my skin - so much so that I can get away with using this concealer without a foundation. You need to make sure you moisturize really well before applying this because it accentuates dry skin. I can't stress that enough. I agree that a little goes a long way, just the tiniest amount is enough to cover all of my acne scars and blemishes, which is why I don't think this product is at all expensive. It has not made me break out, but I wash my face twice, once using my Murad cleanser and another time with the Olay cleaning system brush, followed by ACV toner, just to make sure all the makeup is gone. I was not able to find this in drugstores that normally carry PF products (Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS, etc) for some reason, only at Meijer, but this is not enough to keep me from repurchasing. Try this, you won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

I can't stress how amazing the coverage of this concealer is, and how little you use to actually get full coverage. I use it on the blemishes around my chin area and a little on my forehead; and I use very little. Like around the tip of a fat sharpie. haha. So a little goes a LONG way.

However, I do find that it cause my foundation to cake a bit when I apply my foundation over it. But it can be fix when I apply a setting powder on top. I probably won't be repurchasing though since I love the concealer stick version much much more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

If you cant get your hands on Hard Candy Glamoflauge, or can't afford Kat Von D tattoo concealer, then give this a try!! All three have similar: squeeze tube applicators,potently concentrated (need very little) & superb coverage (hides everything, even tattoos). Its super affordable ($8) but sadly has the most limited shades to choose from (2). Works best for under eyes, but using a brush to conceal blemishes works wonders too. Best part- stays put for upto 12 hrs. Minimal creasing/caking depending on technique/layers applied...no different from all other concealers.

Natural Light (yellow undertones) mathces my NW 20, Revlon CS-Buff, L'oreal True Match W2, Sally Hansen Carmindy-Ecru Beige, Palladio Wet & Dry-Laurel Nude, Maybelline Mousse-Light Ivory/Creamy Natural

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I really wanted to like this 'cause of the rave reviews. I tried using it over pimples, over veins around my mouth, under & around my nose, and under my eyes. It did not work anywhere. I even tried adding some eye moisturizer to it and it still didn't work. In fact every time I tried using it, it'd cake in the area applied yet cover nothing. Under my eyes it gave more coverage but caked horribly. I don't know if I got a bad tube, was using it wrong, or something of the likes but overall it just doesn't work for me.