Kerastase Ciment Thermique

4.4

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, PEG/PPG-17/18 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquaternium-4, potato starch modified, hydroxylpropyl guar, methylparaben, limonene, amodimethicone, cetyl alcohol, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, methosulfate, quaternium-33, trideceth-6, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, geraniol, linalool, cetrimonium chloride, citral, parfum/fragrance

on 12/11/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is just amazing! I always get compliments about my hair even without styling. Or should I say combing? hahaha! My hair feels smooth soft, and bouncy every time I apply this leave-in conditioner. <3 <3 <3

on 12/11/2011 11:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The only part of my hair I use my iron on is my fringe, as I like to have it super straight! I was using John Frieda straightening cream. It was really good for straightening, but not so much for protecting. The ends of the hair on my fringe was damaged, hair was split and it was really visible. I went to a hair dresser and bought Ciment Thermique. It's a really nice product to help prevent the damaging a flatening iron can make to your air, it smells nice, you need a tiny amount and it gives shiny and healthy hair. The only thing that bothers me is that it doens't prevent your hair from frizzing when it's wet outside, or when it's hot and you sweat...

on 12/10/2011 5:50:00 PM

Makes the hair so soft, and it protects really good from the heat. A bit expensive though.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't begin to tell you how great this product is. I have thin, curly and frizzy hair that I straighten with GHD every 2-3 days.I have been doing this for 2 years. Before I discovered this magical product I would watch my hair grow and the ends become utterly dry, destroyed and broken as I straighten. For the past two years I HAD TO visit my hair dresser every 8 weeks to get a trim because my hair would become a ball of dry and frizz that I couldn't even brush without screaming. I could never grow my hair long.

I couldn't believe the difference when I used this product for 2 months while still straightening every 2-3 days. I THOUGHT 'the two months is up and my hair is still looking healthy and I don't really have broken ends.WHAT IS GOING ON?!!?!'

This product protects your hair from heat very successfully and reduces the damage done by the heat greatly. My hair looks and feels so much healthier than before. Now I get my trim every 3 months because it's recommended for everyone, not because my hair looks like I soaked it in acid overnight. Not to mention I can actually grow my hair longer than I ever could before. Strongly recommended!

on 11/11/2011 8:37:00 PM

This is hands down the one product I use on my hair that I absolutely love. I don't buy it often so it's a real treat when I do. I blow dry hair with a round brush, when I use Ciment Thermique it's so easy to do my hair seems to fall into place perfectly and looks so shiny and vibrant. (hair is just past shoulders, layered, somewhat fine, slight wave) I don't like the feel of hairspray or other products in my hair so I don't use them. This product doesn't have any weight or feel to it at all, definately HG ;)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT! my hair is SOOO fried i blowdry flat iron and curl everyday. Finally it caught up with me and now my poor hair is dead :(
what i did ( PHENOMENAL HAIR TREATMENT) was did the aqua-oleum with my last wash ( which really helped but that is expensive as well) then last night i washed my hair with shampoo, bought hair mayonnaise from target, got a two spoon fulls and mixed with a range-free organic egg( to make sure it didnt smell bad) with olive oil and avocado oil. Threw on a shower cap and heated with a blow dryer and slept with it on.... washed my hair REALLY well, hair mask.... and then hair ciment thermique with a hair oil that i like...and honestly my hair feels so much better! my mom says it gets better with every wash too! so dont sleep over your boyfriends house the day after u did this but i PROMISE it will help!

on 10/29/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

HG!!!

This was recommended to me by my stylist about 5 years ago: I had lightened / darkened / lightened again / darkened again etc hair that was long and black, with heavily bleached sections underneath (pinky red) and at the back (deep but bright purple) which were coloured with temp vegetable dyes. I wanted to go from this to my natural dark brown with heavy bleached highlights (my default style).

Got a few inches chopped off, no biggie. Stylist told me to wash with washing up liquid regularly to strip the colour and use deep conditioner, then use this to blow dry and straighten my hair, as I have Noddy Holder hair when it's not heat styled. So, this was perfect, thank god I trusted my stylist as it's over 20 a bottle! However. Thus began my love affair with Kerastase. It does what it says it will! No marketing gimmicks or false promises. Anyway, I used it as my stylist said (a tiny, walnut sized amount through towel-dried hair every other wash: it stays in your hair between washes). My hair never felt so perfect! Light and clean, full and swishy, my style lasted longer, and I got less breakage. Went back for my new colour after a few colour-fading, hat-wearing weeks, and the dark colours I had put in held perfectly, while the several bleached sections didn't lose condition.

More recently, I put my hair through hell in a quarterlife-crisis, turning 30, recession-y jobless panic of dark brown with heavy highlights > light brown > dark brown > red > bleached blonde, cream and silver highlights > all-over platinum > neutral blonde > light brown > red > dark brown fiasco without even setting foot in a salon. I lost a few inches and some self-respect but once again, it's Ciment Thermique to the rescue. I'm getting my hair back in shape to go blonde again, and I doubt I'd have as much hair as I do were it not for this product!

TIP 1: If you're skint, scour eBay for a 8ish 50ml bottle to tide you over. With this product, a little goes a long way. I now have a lovely new job and lovely new hair and will be buying a full size when I run out.

TIP 2: You can overdo it with this stuff, as it's a proper restructuring product. I'm laying off it for a few weeks as my hair's somewhat lacking in moisture. Anything to combat frizz will fix this, as anti-frizz products trap moisture in your hair (except frizz-ease which just coats it in plastic, but that's a whole other review...). Right now I'm using Aussie 3min miracle and l'oreal proffessionel mythic oil, but will resume using this once a week to maintain my hair's strength for dyeing it again.

Sorry for the dissertation but this has saved me from a hair crisis far too often!!!

on 10/24/2011 6:35:00 PM

Loving this stuff! Can't believe how well this works on my hair, and I have never raved about a hair product before. Been using for 1 week. First time I've ever been able to leave my hair down on a non-wash day. My hair is somewhat fine, limp with a bit of frizz and wave. This gave it a shine without making it oily or dirty looking. Definitely worth the money for me.

on 10/22/2011 10:13:00 AM

I'm very happy with this product. I have very damaged dry blonde hair and this makes my hair silky smooth.

Its quite expensive but due to the difference i am going to continue to buy this.

on 10/2/2011 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I can't understand how I lived without this! I've recieved this in a swap and love it! The texture is nice, it gets into the hair immediately and softens it.I use it both as a hair leave-in conditioner and a heat protection.My hair is very long and I do have some dry ends, but this makes it silky and smooth, there's no product that left my hair this way except my DIY masks.Will definitely repurchase no matter the price.

Top Rated Kerastase Products