April 18, 2014 | 1875 users online

Treatments - Kerastase - Ciment Thermique

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Loving this stuff! Can't believe how well this works on my hair, and I have never raved about a hair product before. Been using for 1 week. First time I've ever been able to leave my hair down on a non-wash day. My hair is somewhat fine, limp with a bit of frizz and wave. This gave it a shine without making it oily or dirty looking. Definitely worth the money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by eskimojoes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm very happy with this product. I have very damaged dry blonde hair and this makes my hair silky smooth.

Its quite expensive but due to the difference i am going to continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by russsian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't understand how I lived without this! I've recieved this in a swap and love it! The texture is nice, it gets into the hair immediately and softens it.I use it both as a hair leave-in conditioner and a heat protection.My hair is very long and I do have some dry ends, but this makes it silky and smooth, there's no product that left my hair this way except my DIY masks.Will definitely repurchase no matter the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by BellaG55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's very expensive and the packaging is awkward but my hair cannot live without the Ciment Thermique. The saving grace is that a little really goes a long way. One tube has lasted me over a year, using it aprox. 2-3 times a week on the length, especially ends of shoulder-long hair (I use another lift product for my roots).
I stopped using Kérastase products while unemployed and, boy, did I notice the difference so I know it's their products. It took a few uses to bring my hair back to where it was. Their formulation seems ideal for me. Ciment Thermique makes my hair shiny, thick, glossy, manageable and less breakable. I love its fresh, fruity smell (not overpowering). It's got great glide which makes it easy to spread a little over a lot of hair. My hair looks better than it was at 17, unbeleivable but true. As long as I am financially able, I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This (heat-activated reconstructor milk for damaged hair) is a great product for someone who wants to heatprotect their damaged hair during styling. For those who wants a strong styling effetct this would probably be a disappointment. I love when you do not feel that you have product in your hair and use this when I straighten my hair - either with flat iron or blow dry. It has a clean, grapefruity (NOT sweet) scent which is really lovely. The tube makes it easy to get just the right amount of product. Will definitely repurchase (if my hair is still damaged - it has improved so much since I started using the Resistance line of product).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Robyn27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I've tried to go without this product to save a couple bucks when blowdrying/straight ironing and my hair is never the same without it. It's not cheap but definitely worth it!!! Try it, it can't hurt.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by lovetotryitall

Love it. I use sometimes(when I style my hair) with Oleo relax. Looks good, that is all I really care about.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by vera89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Eh... not worth the price. Didn't notice any difference while using this. More expensive and less effective than Redken. Always regret the change...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by sabrunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair is so damaged and chemically treated that I have difficulty finding products that really help my hair, especially for when I use blow driers and straighteners! This product is GREAT! It smells sort of like celery? Haha but it works well and really softens my hair and it looks healthier! I would only use it about 1-2 times a week and in between use another heat protectant! I use about a hazelnut size amount for my just below the shoulder length hair, and I put it in towel dried hair, then blow dry, then straighten!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this product for a few years now, I try to alternate between this, the Nectar Thermique, and Moroccan oil.

It smells amazing, doesn't make my hair greasy and leaves it feels SO SO SOFT. However, it's important to note that you must use some form of heat to activate it's ingredients. It is packed with protein, which is great for damaged hair, but can break your hair off if you use too much !