September 30, 2014 | 1920 users online

Powder - Laura Mercier - Mineral Powder SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by tiffanyhehe

i have previously use the laura mercier loose powder in transperant. and i come to this mineral one after finishing the basic one mentioned above. so i cannot see any difference between application outcome. the only negative i see is, this minerial one is one third in quantity compare to the basic loose powder. when i cannot see difference between 2 products, i have no reason to re-buy. i am about to finish this minerial powder, and i am switching back to the same brand, but basic loose powder. suggest do not waste your money here.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG foundation and the best mineral foundation I have ever used. I don't think I'll be able to go back to anything else. I've tried L'Oreal true match minerals, Bare Minerals, Neutrogena minerals, and many more. This is THE best, and worth every penny. I buff mine into the skin with a kabuki brush. This has a medium amount of coverage, but it still looks so natural, and does not leave a powdery cakey look - which the aforementioned powders sometimes did. I am battling some pretty bad acne these days so it's nice to let my skin breathe while still getting some coverage. I just apply this over a light sunscreen. And I love that the lid closes over the sifter so you can travel with it without all of the product spilling out. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this after seeing a youtube guru I loved rave nonstop on this product. She had dry skin and so was I. Having struggled with the right foundation (liquid goes on blotchy and doesn't last long on me, cream clogs my pores), I finally caved in a bought it. For a ton of product, you get this at a fairly good price. Especially since you handly need a lot to cover your face. This gives a sheen on my skin, making it the most natural looking powder foundation I've tried. I have to admit, I only used this twice until realized it didn't match my skin so this was tossed at the back of my makeup bin. But it was just a few weeks ago when I gave it a chance and tried it one more time now that my skin's tanner and it was PERFECT! I have never seen my skin sooo good! And the best part? It's so easy to apply. I apply this using my real techniques buffing brush. I find the denser the brush, the more natural this looks. So buff, buff, buff baby! :) Haha. Definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by carlym99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I definitely prefer the Laura Mercier mineral powder to the Bare Minerals powder foundation. I felt that Laura Mercier's product went on more smoothly without leaving any cakey residue behind and blended a lot better rather than looking heavy on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by randypop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of the best mineral powders I have ever used. I sometimes find myself straying from this product due to the price in Australia, but I always bite the bullet and repurchase.

It delivers full coverage, you get alot of product compared to other mineral powders and I find it lasts all day and all night.

I would suggest wearing a mineral veil on top though for extra oil absorption, if you have oily skin like me.

It really is a great product and far more superior to other powders.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging, the jar is so much bigger than what mineral powder usually comes in. The big lid is great for tapping out the powder for application. This applies so easily, it has an almost creamy finish and has good coverage. However, this makes me so shiny after a few hours. Not oily, just straight up shiny. I'm guessing that's the the bismuth at work. I'll probably just reuse the jar for my Alima minerals.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jadebella11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im sooo in love with this powder! I wear it alone on lazy days and it gives a good coverage-not full!!! I've read other reviews saying it doesnt have good coverage. what do you expect its a powder! It has a nice sheen to it. Im not a fan of a matte look. I love to pair it with my NArs tinted moisterizer. Overall its a great product and a must have for me!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Phenomenal makeup. Applied with a kabuki brush, it looks great over my regular moisturizer, oil, or LM Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer. Texture is excellent, packaging is perfect, it's not shimmery (doesn't look shimmery, but does give an illuminated, light diffused look and a flawless finish), and unlike other mineral makeup brands, this doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Slone07

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm already on my second container of this foundation and I absolutely love it. I usually apply a small amount of this over my liquid foundation (thin layer), or over BB creams. I love that it adds extra coverage (I have major acne scarring), without being cakey. It does not accentuate or settle into the lines on my face and it lasts all day. I use the color "real sand" and it's not too yellow or pink based. It does have a small amount of shimmer in it-which turned me off to it at first since I have very oily skin- but it isn't noticeable.