Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax, Glyeryl Sterarate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium-15, Simethicone, Quarternium-15, Butylparaben. May Contain: CI 77492, CI77499, 77491 / Iron Oxides CI77007 / Ultramarines, Mica, CI77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI75470 / Carmine, CI77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI77742 / Manganese Violet. CI77742.

on 1/2/2015 10:57:00 PM

Flaked & wore of.

on 12/31/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

So this is one of those cult beauty products.. i am kind of on the fence about this one, there are a few good abd bad things. Good things... small brush and it is not clumpy.. you can add a few coats without clumping. Bad things... its not very thickening or lengthening.. this can be good or bad.. because it looks more natural than other mascaras. However i think better than sex is better.. makes lashes thicker and longer (but more clumpy).

on 12/31/2014 3:07:00 AM

I use this for my bottom lashes, that's all it's good for

on 12/30/2014 5:12:00 PM

A typical mascara. The most basic. I like the waterproof one for my bottom lashes. Otherwise, wouldn't use it for top lashes at all because its so wet. Always havesome in my makeup bag tho

on 12/30/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Years ago when I first bought it, I was impressed with it. So then I tried it again, and it did darkened my lashes a bit, but that was it. It didn't lengthen or thicken my lashes at all. Perhaps a change in formula?

ALSO I LOVE colored mascara and Target had 4 new limited colors so I bought them: Pop of Purple, Go Go Green, Blink of Blue, and Totally Teal.

Luckily I wasn't expecting good results, so I wasn't disappointed that (again) there was no length to my lashes, my lashes weren't thick at all, and the colors were barely noticeable.

They've been sitting in my drawer for a long time. So I think I will buy false lashes, and then put this over them. Hopefully it will color them a bit.

on 12/21/2014 12:44:00 PM

After a week of use my eyes started to itch and swell up. I stopped using it for two weeks. My eyes cleared up. I thought I'd try it again, but after one afternoon of use, my eyes are swollen again. I don't know what is in this stuff, but I've used several different brands of mascara over the last 30 years and this has never happened. Mabelline should pull this line of mascara. It clumps and doesn't dry quick and doesn't make great lashes anyway. Now hopefully my eye clears up before woerk tomorrow.

on 12/18/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of my first mascaras. It did a decent job to be honest

on 12/14/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I figured out why this is "the top mascara used by makeup artists." Someone ran to Walgreens and bought the cheapest mascara when there was an emergency. So everyone has one in their bag. But it's wet, it doesn't volumize or lengthen and it's about the most "meh" of meh-mascara you ever could hope to find. For a little bit more, you can buy Maybelline Rocket or The Falsies, which are wonderful. It does have two points in its favor; if you want a minimal mascara look and easy clean-up, this does the trick.

on 12/14/2014 1:54:00 PM

I have no idea why so many beauty magazines and makeup artists rave about this product. I am a mascara addict and this stuff is terrible. Does not make lashes look longer and clumps.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

such a horrible mascara! it clumps your lashes, is wet and weighs your lashes down. the brush isn't that great either, not a bad price but totally WOULDN'T suggest.