TheBalm Hot Mama

4.5

(from product packaging; note that the ingredients listed by some online sellers are different)--Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Isoeicosane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May contain [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite blush! The color is beautiful, and adds golden radiance to my face. This does have some shimmer, and I normally don't like shimmery blushes, but its very subtle shimmer so I can pull it off! I sweep my brush over the blush once, and a little goes a long way. It also blends very smoothly. For me, the lasting power it great. I never had to touch up, it lasts all day.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For reference I am NC35 with olive/yellow undertone. This is a really pretty blush. It shows up coral on me with beautiful golden pearlescent sheen. On the pan it looks more coral-pink with golden sheen. The texture of the product is slightly powdery. It gives off a really nice glow and you dont have to use a highlighter with this blush on since it has that pearlescent sheen to it. The longevity is okay stays on for about 4-5 hours and then it started to fade off. The pigmentation is quite good. Not overly pigmented at least on my skin tone-(if you are fairer than this might be quite pigmented), which I like, cuz I like to be able to build up the intensity and not dot it on and look like a clown.

If you like supremely pigmented blush like MAC, this is not in that level of pigmentation. This is slightly less pigmented than MAC blushes. But great enough that in just 2 swipes you get a good color pay off. The good part also about this is that UNLIKE some blushes, you just get the shimmer without the beautiful color. this blush imparts the beautiful coral shade on your cheeks as well as the golden sheen. The golden sheen/shimmer is so finely milled that it has a pearlescent glow and not chunks of glitter and doesnt leave you looking like a disco ball.The packaging is a classic thebalm packaging, in a cardboard magnetized box. Price is decent for the amount of blush you get which is a lot. All in all, this has been a fave blush of mine and i will continue repurchasing it- i doubt that I'll run out anytime soon...Highly recommended!!

I bought this blush after finally seeing it on sale. I'm glad I caught it on sale because I would NOT have paid $40 for this. I do not like the way it goes on my cheeks. I'm light, it doesn't show up much at all. If you're darker, it may be good for you. It's definitely not my color.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

One of my favourite blushes! The packaging is super cute and the mirror comes in handy. Hot Mama's formula is smooth, easy to blend and super pigmented. The colour is a warm pink with peach understones and golden shimmer. It's very versitile and looks great on my yellow toned skin. Not to mention it gives my face a beautiful glow. I recommend this too anyone in the market for a pretty peachy pink blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The color's a warm glittery pink. It was well-pigmented. However, the longevity was terrible even when I wore primer and finishing powder. I think the longest it lasted without touch-ups was 2 hours. Despite the longevity problems, I would still buy it again. It's convenient and I really liked how the color looked.

Love this blush. The texture is lovely, it stays on all day and the shimmer is subtle and gives a glow instead of a cheap looking glitter. I like to use it as eyeshadow sometimes too!

I loved the color but the staying power is so bad. After one hour nothing left on my cheeks although I use primer and foundation.. So I decided to use it on my dailly simple make ups. But I won't repurchase this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is what nars orgasm should have been like. The perfect peachy pink that gives cheeks such a gorgeous warm sunny flush. It has shimmer in it but it's not crazy glitter like the nars blush. I have only good things to say about this blush. I have searched for the perfect shade for a while. Have tried smash box, Mac, Chanel, Dior, nars and Laura mercier. Nothing has ever looked this perfect on me! Hooray!
For reference I am Mac face and body c1 diorskin 02 Chanel vitalumiere aqua b10 bourgeois healthy mix serum 52.

Seriously go check this out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is practically a clone of Nars Orgasm without the annoying glitter, love this shade on a variety of skin tones. Very natural. Perfect shade of pinky peach.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Shimmery mess! It's an exact dupe of orgasm by NARS which I also have and HATE waaaay to shimmery and fake looking

Top Rated TheBalm Products