TheBalm Hot Mama

4.5

(from product packaging; note that the ingredients listed by some online sellers are different)--Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Isoeicosane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May contain [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)]

on 6/13/2012 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The color's a warm glittery pink. It was well-pigmented. However, the longevity was terrible even when I wore primer and finishing powder. I think the longest it lasted without touch-ups was 2 hours. Despite the longevity problems, I would still buy it again. It's convenient and I really liked how the color looked.

on 5/22/2012 2:23:00 PM

Love this blush. The texture is lovely, it stays on all day and the shimmer is subtle and gives a glow instead of a cheap looking glitter. I like to use it as eyeshadow sometimes too!

on 5/14/2012 6:39:00 PM

I loved the color but the staying power is so bad. After one hour nothing left on my cheeks although I use primer and foundation.. So I decided to use it on my dailly simple make ups. But I won't repurchase this product.

on 5/11/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is what nars orgasm should have been like. The perfect peachy pink that gives cheeks such a gorgeous warm sunny flush. It has shimmer in it but it's not crazy glitter like the nars blush. I have only good things to say about this blush. I have searched for the perfect shade for a while. Have tried smash box, Mac, Chanel, Dior, nars and Laura mercier. Nothing has ever looked this perfect on me! Hooray!
For reference I am Mac face and body c1 diorskin 02 Chanel vitalumiere aqua b10 bourgeois healthy mix serum 52.

Seriously go check this out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is practically a clone of Nars Orgasm without the annoying glitter, love this shade on a variety of skin tones. Very natural. Perfect shade of pinky peach.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Shimmery mess! It's an exact dupe of orgasm by NARS which I also have and HATE waaaay to shimmery and fake looking

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this from Marshall's along with a bronzer and Stanic and they are amazing. I have several blushes a cream one from Tarte, Nars Orgasm and a Bare Essentials one. I think my other blushes are jealous of this one. This one is so much better than orgasm, this is not too sparkly and it really shows up on your skin. This is really a buildable peachish pink. I use the bronzer from TheBalm and then I brush this on top of my cheekbones, and my cheekbones look defined plus I look like I have a great natural glow (which I do not.) Plus the packinging is so cute, I can always find it in my makeup bag.

on 3/26/2012 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Prior to using this blush, my favorite blush was one by Benefit called "Take a picture.. it'll last longer." I could never find a dupe for it and was disappointed when it became discontinued. I bought this the other day and immediately fell in love with it after I put it on. It is the prettiest blush ever and it is the closest thing I've found to my discontinued blush by Benefit. My only gripe about this product is that it doesn't last very long. Still, I will repurchase this as long as they make it.

on 3/25/2012 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is quickly becoming my favorite blush... I generally prefer matte blushes but this is the perfect, shimmery color. It's a lovely and flattering peachy pink that works beautifully on my very pale skin. I love the packaging... I'm a sucker for those cute cardboard boxes. If you can find this at Marshall's or TJMaxx in one of the sets, don't hesitate to pick it up because it's so worth it! Even at full price, this would be a worthy purchase.

on 3/16/2012 1:42:00 AM

Wow, found this in an awesome "Black Tie" package at Marshalls for $12.99. The kit also included two eye shadows, a mascara, an "overshadow" and a lipbalm. When I purchased this I had no idea about the brand or what type of quality if would be. I stumbled into a real bargain, my friends, as it turns out this stuff is fantastic! My aunt has used her "Super Orgasm" Nars blush on me before and it is a bit too over the top on the sparkles for my taste. This blush hits the balance just right-- with enough peach, pink and gold reflect to look fantastic on fair skin with warm undertones. I would definitely buy this again, although I think this will last quite a while, even with every day use.

Top Rated TheBalm Products