July 22, 2014 | 2181 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by charlottebrown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im really interested in purchasing this prodcut . If anyone could please let me know what texture the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power Scrub has. Please let me know.
thanks so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by SweetTalk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I need to go buy more of this! I forgot how much i loved it until just now. I have a very oily nose, forehead, and chin, and dry, but acne prone cheeks. This was amazing, it cleaned my oil zones, and helped stop my acne without drying out my cheeks. Also, it smells very nice & clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by jennagrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is by far one of the best cleansers for oily, acne prone skin. This cleans with a minty- clean feeling on your skin, and leaves your skin soft. This isnt nearly as drying as the grapefruit facewash. After the first use, my pores felt unclogged and clean, and after a week of use breakouts were cleared.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product about a year ago tierd of me always having about 4 zits. I'm not gonna lie I bought this for 8$ and never used it since at the time the reviews were terrible. Aroud two months pass and I could feel a pimple coming on( srry TMI) so I put this on it for about 20 minutes the next morning I could tell it wasnt gonna surface! But I always felt that I was never having pimples anymore but I was having a lot of whiteheads and pimples so althought it got rid of some it also gave some. I feel that after a couple of months my skin got used to it and it just wasn't working anymore. I also had to buy one of these about every month and I used it once a day but I blame the packaging for that because their was always left over product I the tube that I couldn't get out. I liked that this product made my skin feel clean but overall just wasn't working anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by missdubois

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination, acne prone skin, so breakouts are a battle i'm always struggling with... not only that, but my skin is really sensitive too, so i always feel a bit hesitant to switch cleansers, foundations, moisturizers, etc. I never even buy anything anymore unless i do massive amounts of research the day before...
I usually break out around that glorious time of the month, and for some reason, this month was a lot worse than normal... so i decided to switch cleansers. I came across this Neutrogena product last night and was pleased to know that it had so many great reviews and was very affordable. I ended up buying the Power-Clear Scrub and the 3-1 Acne Treatment. I just finished using the scrub in the shower and it felt amazing. It has been a while that i've used a cleanser that makes your face feel cool while you're using it. The beads were a little rough so it just took me a longer time to scrub. Thankfully it didn't dry out my skin though, because that is the worst and most annoying thing in the world.
I'm praying that i can be among the majority of people who have tried this that love it. I'm sick and tired of searching for acne solutions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by LDTdancer

I have used so many products to clear my skin and i can honestly say THIS IS AMAZING! i washed my face at night and the next morning my face was clear, it helps keep away zits and gets them gone, all i have now is 1 zit! and some acne scaring! Now to find something for that(: i have combination skin and it really does work. I have tried a ton of neutrogena products and this really clears my skin! I used the neutrogena redness soothing gel cleanser and then this at night, in the morning i use the pink greatfruit cleanser, and if i need more cleansing i use the redness soothing one. LOVEEEE ITTT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Dear MUA, I'm once again writing you a love letter, in review form, about how much I love you! I started looking up salicylic acid products after a nice MUAer helped me with finding some products my oily clog prone skin would get along with. She explained how salicylic acid works and so I thought I'd check it out again. I'd been avoiding salicylic acid for years as for some reason I got it into my head that my skin didn't like it. How could I have been so wrong (?!) especially being an MUAer for eight years and seeing salicylic acid mentioned all over the boards?! Anyway after reading reviews I picked up a tube of this facewash and have been using it nightly as a wash/scrub and as a mask for a week. My skin has been more clear looking, less clogged, plugs coming out easier without much pushing with extractor,and blemishes healing up faster and redness from acne spots/blemishes disappearing overnight. I'm so happy! Not to mention this stuff is under $8! The only drawbacks is that 1.) the scrub particles are too harsh so I have to use this more as a mask and/or lightly swish it around on my face to clean and remove. and 2.) it's drying due to the sa and AHA in it 3.) it's got a noticeable fragrance. Still though the fact that my skin is becoming more manageable is great! Thank you MUA! You've helped me yet again! Giving this a 4 due to the scrub particles and fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by bubblesz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

this didn't do any effects on my skin, i seriously wasted my money on this product, i've used this product for a long time, it didn't help remove or prevent my acne. it did nothing at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Chlephy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After trying many acne clearing face washes on the market
i can say THIS product actually works.
i used to have a lot of pimples and is now left with acne marks and scars
but this made the redness lighter and reduced break outs
Its more expensive than other face washes by a few dollars but its definitely worth it and i'll buy it again definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing. Although the thought of paying $8ish dollars for 4.2 oz upsets me a bit, I am more than willing to pay for it. This stuff definitely gets rid of my acne like no other. I love using it and I love the smell. Will repurchase again and again! (Note - I try to only use this when I get break outs so that my skin doesn't get used to it, I love this stuff to much for my skin to get resilient to it)