E.L.F. All Over Color Stick

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Overall it's a pretty good product. It's tiny!! a lot smaller than i'd expected. The lighter colour (can't remember the name) is good for high lighting.. it has a slight pink undertone to it. I don't really like the packaging, but hey, for a dollar, it's not too bad.. haha i think it's a cute little product and i'd probably buy it again

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I dont hate this, but I dont love it either. Its okay for my lips, but Im not crazy about it for face. For one dollar, I can deal with it. However, I may not repurchase.

It's a cute little chubby stick, but it's not the greatest. The idea is good, but it doesn't work that well. It smells orangey (not bad). I tried it on my cheeks and it went on smooth enough but I could just feel it sitting on my skin; it was sticky and really shimmery. Plus, the smell lingered.

This product is pretty good.It's very shimmery and I would use it as either a highlighter, lip color under a gloss (its very frosty and unless you like frosty, I would mix and match with glosses or lipsticks so it's less frosty, oh and it can be kind of drying on the lips after a while) or an eyeshadow base, but I would use a primer under them, becuase they are super creamy and will probably crease.When I got it though, the little twisty thing was broken, so I had to scrape all the product out and put it in a little jar :| I was annoyed lol.It smells very very good though haha.All in all, this product is pretty good for a dollar, and I will probably get more of these, since I only got Lilac Petal.

I got this in Persimmon and I'm glad I picked the right color.
I didn't want to get it in Toasted because I was afraid it might have looked too dark/brown-ish on me.
Persimmon has a slightly pink tint to it, but not overwhelming.
I dab it on my cheekbones and spread it evenly with my finger before I put on my blush.
The result is a fresh dewy look with a hint of shimmer.
Love it :)
The cons are:
1. The tube has a crack on it. Nothing major, but still. It's a defect,
2. The price isn't dirt cheap because I got it shipped to Canada, which cost me about USD15!!!!!,
3. The size is quite small, which means I'll run out of it soon and have to purchase some more (with a hefty shipping fee!)

But I'd still recommend the product :)

I use this in Persimmon to add some subtle shimmer to my eyelids. It is creamy and glowing. Persimmon has a slight pinkish color, more muted than pink lemonade but more shimmery. It is great for the eyes, but definitely not for the lips or cheeks.

I really liked this product. I bought it in Pink Lemonade, it works well as a blush. Use it sparingly though to avoid looking clownish. I also really like it on my lips.

I really like this product on my lips. I have it in Pink Lemonade, and it gives a lovely cute metallic sheen of pink on my lips! It's not really moisturizing, so it definitely needs a lip balm as a companion. On the cheeks, it works well too! However, I don't often use liquid make up on my cheeks because I don't have the driest of skin!

I bough this in Lilac Petal, and to echo almost all the other reviews, holy silver shimmer! Looks horrific on lips, unless you're busking as the Silver Man. Creases in a second on eyes. But, if you apply lightly and blend well, it can look nice on the cheeks, under sheer foundation. More of the pink pigment comes through when I put it on my cheeks, and it imparts a cute glow. This is perfect if you'll be in a low-light setting--it gives a highlighting and brightening effect that is quite beautiful. If you wear this in daylight, you'll look like a clown. *EDIT* I'm adding two more lippies because it truly is such a gorgeous cheek highlighter (with a dusting of powder or sheer foundation over it.) A lippie off because I can't believe they market this for eyes or lips, that's just ridiculous. But, for the price this can't be beat if you use it for your cheeks.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This comes out all shimmery and silvery - there is far more shimmer than colour - very strange as i purchased 2 and they both came out similar!
Not for those who want a natural look.
It looks 80's when you put it on.
The consistency is waxy and it is not easy to blend.
E.L.F have compared it to the Nars Multiple and you cannot really compare.
The Elf has a completely different consistency and is more waxy and sits on top of the skin. The Nars is more powdery and sinks into the skin so the Nars looks more natural.

Of course Elf is so cheap so if you want this shimmery effect then buy any of these as they all come out the same.