December 20, 2014 | 1687 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by briebabyy

I have purchased this product multiple times. I enjoy the finish is produces, as well as the coverage. It matches my skin perfect, and does not break me out. I am absolutely in love with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My go to mineral powder when i want light coverage. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this. I buy it in light (although the SAs always try to make me buy medium even though I'm about an NW10!).

Great during Winter when my skin is dry. No complaints there.

In the summer though when I'm quite oily, it does clump a lot around my t-zone. To be fair though, this does happen with a lot of powders so in the summer I use Chanel's Mat Lumiere Powder.

Don't let it fall as I seem to do every time I get a new one. It will smash every time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder is perfect! It gives my face a flawless finish and never makes it look cakey. I have NW15 skin, and this compliments is perfectly. Light Plus has a more yellow undertone and looked funky on me. Although there isn't much coverage in this, it really sets my foundation and gives just enough coverage to create that flawless, natural finish. It kept the oil down for about 5-6 hours. I will forever buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently received this powder as a gift from my fiance and I really love it. The quality is excellent and 'Light' works well with my super pale skin tone. It's equally awesome as a setting powder or applied on its own. I can see myself buying this product again. I can definitely see why it's got a lot of love on here.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by beernice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is definitely value for money. Works like magic and is suitable for sensitive skin! I'm an NC25 and using this in light. Really love it. The powder is not tooooooo fine so my brush catches them easily. If you're tight on budget and looking for a HG pressed powder, this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by meganharris

This powder is awesome! I've tried other MAC powders, but I am most satisfied with this one. It has great coverage. When I pair it up with MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, my skin looks flawless, but not cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyRoisin2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Before I started using this I used my Rimmel stay matte powder which worked for me fine, but when my friend asked me what MAC product I wanted for christmas I knew that this had to be the one that I would ask for. I have been using it for some time now and I have to say it is a good powder, as it sets my makeup but unlike the matte finish which my rimmel powder gave it gives more of a satin finish to the skin, which I like as sometimes matte can tend to look a bit cakey. No matter how much of this stuff I put on it never made me look cakey which I absoloutley love, although the only donside is the price as it is 18.50 which I don't think I would happily spend again on a powder but I think that this powder is just about worth it and I probably will invest in it again, although I won't need to for a long time as I just recently got it and apparently it lasts for around a year! so I wouldn't say your wasting your money! I recommend this mainly for people with combination or oily skin but it is also good for people with dry skin who need a powder as it doesn't give the cakey look

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by TMK6959

Next to my Prep+Prime Transluscent Powder, this is the most amazing powder I have ever used. They are both equally amazing in their own rights.

The texture of this powder is incredibly dry and finely milled (almost like a stick of chalk) yet it provides an incredibly natural, dewy and glowing look!

This is possibly the most multi-use product I've ever used. It works as a finishing powder, a light-coverage foundation, an eye brightening eyeshadow, a bronzer (I own two- one in #LIGHT and one in #MEDIUM for bronzing and contouring), a contour, and a light dusting adds a nice glow to the decollatage area. Oil control is good- it mattifies, but never LOOKS matte. There's always a glow. Wear time is pretty good- I find myself having to reapply twice daily on oily skin.

Overall, I adore this and won't ever switch powders again. It gives me the most beautiful finish (ESPECIALLY IN PHOTOS!), it's one of the only powders that doesn't irritate my skin, and I'm happy with lasting powder and ease of application. Everyone should give this powder a shot, it is the holy grail of powders. This is coming from a super picky powder whore! I will buy this again and again. My search for the perfect powder is over.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great mineral pressed powder. It's quite a light but buildable coverage and has a great satin finish. this powder was recommened on mu board and i'm glad i gave it a try. i wanted a powder that would not be so matte. i wanted something to set liquid foundations with that wasn't as matte as prep and prime loose powder and it works great for that. also i love it for spot concealing as well. doesn't look cakey or as obvious as liquid or cream concealer. this wears pretty much all day as i have drier skin. though i wish there was a mirror in this compact i do like the design of the product anyway. overall i would highly recommend this powder for light coverage with a sheen.