MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light

3.9

TALC, MICA, DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, BHT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL [ /- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), CARMINE (CI 75470), CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985)]

on 2/20/2012 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this over MAC Studio Fix Fluid & it creates such a gorgeous finish...very natural, not shimmery, not flat matte. Good coverage over foundation but not enough on its own.

on 2/19/2012 10:57:00 PM

I love this powder, and "Light" is the perfect shade for me, perfect for my pale skin tone. I love how it gives me such a natural and pretty finish.

on 2/17/2012 12:22:00 AM

THIS IS FOR THE LIGHT PLUS: Every time I wear this, people mention how nice my skin looks. I use this by itself, just over my spf or moisturizer, depending if it's day or night, and it gives a light, natural coverage that evens out my complexion and gives a fresh, soft glow. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really take it with you because it breaks up when the compact gets jostled around. But it's one of my favorite MAC products ever! :)

on 2/2/2012 3:11:00 PM

I have purchased this product multiple times. I enjoy the finish is produces, as well as the coverage. It matches my skin perfect, and does not break me out. I am absolutely in love with this product.

on 1/16/2012 11:54:00 PM

My go to mineral powder when i want light coverage. I love it.

on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 AM

I like this. I buy it in light (although the SAs always try to make me buy medium even though I'm about an NW10!).

Great during Winter when my skin is dry. No complaints there.

In the summer though when I'm quite oily, it does clump a lot around my t-zone. To be fair though, this does happen with a lot of powders so in the summer I use Chanel's Mat Lumiere Powder.

Don't let it fall as I seem to do every time I get a new one. It will smash every time!

on 1/14/2012 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This powder is perfect! It gives my face a flawless finish and never makes it look cakey. I have NW15 skin, and this compliments is perfectly. Light Plus has a more yellow undertone and looked funky on me. Although there isn't much coverage in this, it really sets my foundation and gives just enough coverage to create that flawless, natural finish. It kept the oil down for about 5-6 hours. I will forever buy this!

on 1/14/2012 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I recently received this powder as a gift from my fiance and I really love it. The quality is excellent and 'Light' works well with my super pale skin tone. It's equally awesome as a setting powder or applied on its own. I can see myself buying this product again. I can definitely see why it's got a lot of love on here.

on 1/11/2012 11:35:00 AM

This is definitely value for money. Works like magic and is suitable for sensitive skin! I'm an NC25 and using this in light. Really love it. The powder is not tooooooo fine so my brush catches them easily. If you're tight on budget and looking for a HG pressed powder, this is it!

on 1/5/2012 8:18:00 PM

This powder is awesome! I've tried other MAC powders, but I am most satisfied with this one. It has great coverage. When I pair it up with MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, my skin looks flawless, but not cakey.