October 20, 2014 | 950 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

just got this product and I am actually very impressed! I needed a cheap eyeliner for a play I'm in and decided to get this one. Today I tried it out just to see how it worked and i really liked it. The applicator is stiff but I think it makes it easier to use! It will not budge AT ALL no matter what you do. I made a mistake and I used e.l.f's makeup remover pen and it came off. Overall it is a very nice eyeliner for the price!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Stacieeelovesit

I purchased this liquid liner a while back along with other WetnWild products, while I normally enjoy using WetnWild, this was one product I was not fond of.

The first thing I noticed when I went to apply this eyeliner was the brush applicator, it was so stiff and hard that it literally hurts to swipe it across my eyelids. Then, the formula itself stung a little on my skin after application.

The only good aspect about it would be the fact that it is definitely waterproof because it does not budge after you apply it and even when I try to remove it with a tissue it stays put. Which can cause a problem if you want to fix any mistakes you make. Setting time for this liner is extremely fast.

Other than that, I would never purchase this product again simply because it is just too hard to apply and formula isnt the best, even for the price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a big liquid liner wearer with giant but somewhat deep-set eyes. My liner sometimes wears off right in the outer corner, which drives me nuts. I thought that if I got one that was waterproof, it might fix that problem. With this, I got a whole new set of problems.
1st of all it's super sticky and stays sticky all day. It actually made it difficult to blink, because literally, it made my eyelid stick to the bone above my eye, somehow.
2nd, and worse, it transfers onto the bone above my eye. And it keeps transferring. It never stops. I kept rubbing it off and 5 minutes later, I would would have a big black streak up there again! I do not have oily lids, btw.
3rd it's impossible to wash off, even with eye makeup remover or vaseline.
Not even worth the $2.99 I paid for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by chellkitten

First things first THIS THING DOESNT COME OFF!! If you mess it up good luck... Also the brush is horrible. Its more of like a lip gloss applicater, not a brush tipped/felt tipped which i find essential to the winged eyeliner look. would not buy again id rather retouch my eyeliner than deal with this stuff! doesnt even come off in the shower!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Angie1314

I got this for ~C$5 at Walmart. The first time I tired it, I didn't like it. But I gave it a second and even a third chance and it continues to let me down.
PROS:
-The formula is great, it will not smudge and is waterproof (which makes it kinda hard to get off, but not really a problem for me).
CONS:
-The applicator is extremely stiff which makes it really hard to apply
-It's hard to do thick lines since the applicator doesn't bend.
-I feel like it's dragging on my eye lids when i apply it, and we all know that's how you can get premature wrinkles!
-the worst of all, IT CLUMPS YOUR LASHES if you accidently get some on there. Since it's so hard to apply, I naturally need to spend more time applying it, and sometimes it just happens that the applicator will touch my lashes or if i only remembered to apply eyeliner after i already applied mascara. This would be a bigger issue for those who are fortunate enough to have naturally long curly lashes.

Definitely would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Maria17553

I just got this eyeliner the other day just to try out since its so cheap, and I actually really like it! The applicator is really stiff like others have stated, but it is really not too bad. The staying power is incredible. Had it on all day then wore it too the gym (sweated like crazy) and it still didnt budge. A+ will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is awwwfullll. As others have said, the applicator is really stiff and unforgiving, and it never quite dries down for me. It stays kind of gummy and transfers like crazy on my eyelids. Ew. Also, it's almost 5 bucks! I will spend the extra money on my favorite L'oreal liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have no problem with removing the eyeliner. I just use olive oil, leave it for 1-2 minutes then the liner'll go away. The staying power is terribly AWESOME, my hg right now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is terrible. One, the applicator is spongy and stiff. Two, the product itself is watery and I can't get a nice black line. And I know it's waterproof, but no matter what cleanser I use, it won't come off. I have to scrub, and scrub, and scrub, and that irritates my eyes. The only good thing about this product is that it's cheap, but it was still a waste of money... Will I buy this again? No.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks! What a disappointment. The applicator is rock hard and makes it almost impossible to draw a line. But worse than that it does not stay put. Was horrible. Within less than a half hour was smudging everywhere. Just awful!