Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 12/6/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Worst ever. Hello spiky eye lashes, and it flakes GALORE!

on 11/4/2012 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Horrible, wait, this is the worst mascara ever made. I was desperate since I forgot mine on a trip. It sounded good enough, but it wasn't even close. It's in the garbage now. It's crap.

on 10/18/2012 3:03:00 PM

Worst mascara I have ever used and I've tried many from drugstore to high end department store kinds. I get very similar results to the pics that have been posted by another reviewer and maybe it's just a matter of preference that I don't like this look for mascara. This mascara "defines" all my lashes into three big spikes for one scary look. The flimsy, wobbly stem and brush annoys me to no end, though other reviewers seem to like it. I feel like it gives me absolutely no control over how I put the mascara on. Forget wiggling the brush at the roots, it just makes the mascara go everywhere! My lashes are long and plentiful enough for me, it's just they're blonde and can't be seen without mascara. I'm looking for simple definition without flaking or smearing. And because I wear contacts, any kind of flaking is not an option (oh the pain!!!). This flakes like crazy, even brand new. I will also add that it dries out faster, as well.

on 10/16/2012 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down the best mascara Ive ever used. Good work, Mabelline! Finally, a mascara that doesnt clump and delivers what it promises. I put my first layer on, wait until just before I walk out the door and apply another layer. I am lucky to have quite long eyelashes naturally, and this product is the best.

on 10/15/2012 4:24:00 PM

I have always loved this product! I have used it for about 4 years and about a year ago I had to buy another tube because I was out of it. This new tube of mascara caused me to have a horrible eye problem. My eye was swollen to the point of not even being able to open it. So, I believe they changed the formula and added something I'm allergic to...not happy >:(

on 10/15/2012 11:07:00 AM

one of my favorites. does not clump lashes and gives them length and volume

on 10/12/2012 12:55:00 AM

Love this product!!!!! this is by far my favourite beauty product I've ever had work,and i'm a tough cookie! this mascara widens and opens your eyes with perfectly separating lashes cleanly,(if you knowthe mascara trick for separting) no gross clumps or gross dried up spider legs lashes just perfection! I repurchase one every month to have the best results. I've been through sooo many mascaras and this ones amazing! you dont need clumpy gross mascara to add volume pfffftttt!!!

on 9/29/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Horrible! Worst mascara. The brush is flimsy, the mascara is clumpy. Just not good...sorry Maybelline. I will not be repurchasing.

on 9/17/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this mascara after reading somewhere that it is without a doubt, the best drugstore mascara. It is nowhere near being the best of anything. It is extremely sticky and clumpy and does not change your lashes for the better. There are far better mascaras out there for the same price. Also, the dark brown shade looks pretty much black.

on 9/17/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good solid mascara that does what it says it will. It defines your eyes. It isn't going to offer too much volume, just a good bit of length. I quite like it. It is black but not a deep, dark black and that doesn't seem to make too much of a difference in how it looks. I'm continuing my forray out of makeup snobdom and exploring more drugstore brands. I would definitely repurchase this. However, I do have tons of mascaras to get through before that happens, whore that I am :)