December 17, 2014 | 1898 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Define A Lash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

oh my god i remember using this in highshool messy messy messy messy mascara i think it looks clumpy and that is never cute

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by rosek514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this mascara..makes my lashes looking long and doesn't clump them together :) one of my favs

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ehhhhhh on this one. Definitely does lengthen but you must work quick quick quick to layer it on, or else it starts to dry n clump.
The wiggly caterpillar brush is no problem.. It's the quick dry and the lack of blackness that's a problem. I like black black black and this was just sorta black. Much better lengthening drugstore mascaras out there, so I can pass this up.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by DaisyLC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I really liked this product because it made my lashes stand out, but it dries rather quickly (in the tube), clumps, and makes your lashes look spidery. Also, I don't really think it made my lashes look any longer. So the search continues....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only mascara I've ever used that spurted all over my robe when I removed the wand from the tube. It's that wet. The wimpy brush doesn't help the application and makes it difficult to use the correct amount of pressure. Once I actually got the mascara on my lashes, it looked fine and the bristles on the brush separated and defined my lashes nicely. Wear time is about average and I didn't notice much smudging.
Update: After the tube dried out awhile, this brush actually works well to remove any clumps left on my lashes after applying another mascara. For use on it's own, I wouldn't bother.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara because it lengthens, defines, and gives you a little volume. It reminds me of Covergirl's All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara (except for the wand, obviously). The wand is awesome at defining, and it gets every little lash. The only con is that it clumps just a little sometimes. Overall, a great purchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by tlovescosmetics

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I have repurchased as i tend not to notice a difference between mascara tbh. However this definitely lengthens and maybe adds a teensy bit of volume but not much. Like the name suggests it seperates and defines lashes well but I am not sure this would work well for someone with naturally short eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by kmarisms41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the flexible wand! I love this mascara because it's not too much or too little. A great everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by cwillis43

I recently purchased this, and I have to say, I love it :) I usually stick to bare escentuals flawless definition volumizing mascara, but didn't have the time to go to a Sephora, nor the $20 to shell out on a mascara. This was around $7 and looked promising so I figured why not! I am glad I gave it a try :) I have fairly long lashes naturally, so I'm not sure if this would work quite as well with someone who had short lashes like a fiber mascara would, but for me, ahhmazing! I love, love, LOVE the brush and tube itself; the brush seperates every lash perfectly while the tube prevents too much product, thus, no clumps and beautiful definition. It builds great as well, just keep working with it before it dries or it will give a clumpy, hard lash appearance. I use the waterproof formula, which I was a little hesitant to buy since I live in Arkansas and its July right now (meaning the heat and humidity are awful) but I havent noticed any smudges or melting off (I even spent 4 hours in the sun yesterday, over 100 degrees!) it sticks right on the lashes, keeping the curl, but comes off when I wash my face. Gives me a wide eyed, clean look :) I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

This was one of my very first mascaras. It separates well and builds nicely. The wand is rubbery and not too big, so it's not too crazy.