Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 10/15/2012 4:24:00 PM

I have always loved this product! I have used it for about 4 years and about a year ago I had to buy another tube because I was out of it. This new tube of mascara caused me to have a horrible eye problem. My eye was swollen to the point of not even being able to open it. So, I believe they changed the formula and added something I'm allergic to...not happy >:(

on 10/15/2012 11:07:00 AM

one of my favorites. does not clump lashes and gives them length and volume

on 10/12/2012 12:55:00 AM

Love this product!!!!! this is by far my favourite beauty product I've ever had work,and i'm a tough cookie! this mascara widens and opens your eyes with perfectly separating lashes cleanly,(if you knowthe mascara trick for separting) no gross clumps or gross dried up spider legs lashes just perfection! I repurchase one every month to have the best results. I've been through sooo many mascaras and this ones amazing! you dont need clumpy gross mascara to add volume pfffftttt!!!

on 9/29/2012 9:21:00 PM

Horrible! Worst mascara. The brush is flimsy, the mascara is clumpy. Just not good...sorry Maybelline. I will not be repurchasing.

on 9/17/2012 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this mascara after reading somewhere that it is without a doubt, the best drugstore mascara. It is nowhere near being the best of anything. It is extremely sticky and clumpy and does not change your lashes for the better. There are far better mascaras out there for the same price. Also, the dark brown shade looks pretty much black.

on 9/17/2012 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good solid mascara that does what it says it will. It defines your eyes. It isn't going to offer too much volume, just a good bit of length. I quite like it. It is black but not a deep, dark black and that doesn't seem to make too much of a difference in how it looks. I'm continuing my forray out of makeup snobdom and exploring more drugstore brands. I would definitely repurchase this. However, I do have tons of mascaras to get through before that happens, whore that I am :)

on 9/13/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

oh my god i remember using this in highshool messy messy messy messy mascara i think it looks clumpy and that is never cute

on 8/15/2012 5:17:00 PM

i love this mascara..makes my lashes looking long and doesn't clump them together :) one of my favs

on 8/13/2012 2:49:00 AM

Ehhhhhh on this one. Definitely does lengthen but you must work quick quick quick to layer it on, or else it starts to dry n clump.
The wiggly caterpillar brush is no problem.. It's the quick dry and the lack of blackness that's a problem. I like black black black and this was just sorta black. Much better lengthening drugstore mascaras out there, so I can pass this up.

on 8/9/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I really liked this product because it made my lashes stand out, but it dries rather quickly (in the tube), clumps, and makes your lashes look spidery. Also, I don't really think it made my lashes look any longer. So the search continues....

Popular Mascaras