November 28, 2014 | 1946 users online

Powder - Make Up For Ever - Duo Mat Powder foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by ItsStillAWrap

This is so frustrating! I love the coverage of this product. I really do. And I love powedr foundations. I want to like this one. But even the lightest shade turns orange on me after a few hours. Very frustrating and disappointing :(

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sdaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This broke me out. But I wasn't too bummed because I felt it just sat there on top of my skin and did nothing anyway. I don't miss it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Smurfette123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have shine to my skin but my idea of foundation is this with a big powder brush. It doesn't make me break out. My only gripe is that all the shades seem to have a yellow tint to them. I wish they had a more neutral undertone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by TiffD

I love the finish this foundation gives me. I originally purchased it because I had broken out pretty badly a couple of months ago and it did a great job in covering my blemishes when I applied it over my Lancolm Teint Miracle liquid foundation. Now I am on isotretinoin (accutane) and my skin is completely blemish-free (thank goodness!) and I still use and love this. Now I can just brush on a bit of this MUFE powder without any liquid foundation and my skin looks evened out (I have some small pigmentation from acne scars) and relatively flawless.

I think I will repurchase this product again...unless I can find a similar one without some of the harsh ingredients such as talc and fragrance because I think they make my face a tiny bit irritated (I don't feel any irritation but my face gets a slightly more red tone compared to my neck) when I use this...which is basically everyday.

Also, before I went on accutane my skin was fairly oily and this foundation did a great job in keeping my skin matte. It would last for about 6 hours before I needed to blot.

Coverage is medium. It does a good job in covering any pigmentation I have in that unless you are looking really close at my skin, you won't notice any unevenness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I'm loving this stuff! It makes my skin look beautiful and flawless, without having to use that much. I get some *slight* shine, but really nothing bad at all compared to normal liquid foundation. My recommendation, though, is to try the shade you think is closest out on your face and neck and go into the daylight before buying. Sephora's lights are tricky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by missaelync

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product has super good coverage so be careful because if you put too much on you will look cakey and also this product is super good with people with oily skin and looks flawless so glad i tried because my color is a perfect match!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ltphoto97

I use this to set my HD foundation. I apply it with a kabuki brush and it looks good. I have oily skin, so this provides a nice matte finish. I still have to use my oil blotting sheets throughout the day, but I find that the make up does last most of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I want to give this a good rating because I absolutely LOVED it. I was able to build the perfect amount of coverage with it & it made my skin look absolutely beautiful, I looked like I had no flaws at all. Unfortunately, it broke me out in huge cysts. Now, I break out very easily from a lot of products because I am that sensitively acne prone, but as I am reading other reviews I can see that it has broken many people out also. I did at first think it was just my skin that couldn't handle it, I guess I wasn't the only one.

***UPDATE*** I previously had to give this a bad rating because of the way it broken me out(though I loved it dearly) but I can now give it the 5 that it deserves! I found a way to wear it beautifully without it breaking me out and I am once again loving it! I've been using it to set my MUFE foundations that I have been loving & using milk of magnesia as a primer has also helped me to wear this without breaking out. I am now a very happy woman :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Merde, another miss with powder foundation. I had such high hopes for this one, and although it didn't break me out like other ladies on here, it did make me shine like a disco ball. It goes on smooth and matte, but it won't be 2-3 hours before most of it has faded and I'm left with high shine. I even tried my industrial-strength mattifier (Shiseido Men) underneath, but nope, the oil still came through. Too bad, since shade 207 was sooo gorgeous on my skin, it made it look flawless. Too bad, I can't deal with the oily mess. I could cry.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Candieee

=(
UGH. I tried this & LOVED it. Its the only make up that matched my skin perfectly,it stayed matte (pretty much-Im very oily and work in high humidity) & even after oilier broke through it didn't look bad but omg
IT BROKE ME OUT SO BAD.
Like right now every square in of my face is covered in little tiny zits. I changed everything to make sure it wasn't anything else but the zits are just getting worse :{ I will update after a week of not using this & let you know if its for sure the make up but I'm like 99% sure it is. I never get tiny zits like this unless I used a product that doesn't agree with my skin.. Super bummed.