August 23, 2014 | 1842 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Fresh Farmacy

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Ciatri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cleanser for around 5 months now and I think it had reduced the amount of pimples I now get. After using this, my face feels squeaky clean and nice and soft. Great product, plus it lasts absolutely ages for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for about a week, with my Clarisonic. It's a lovely cleanser! I've been a long time Purity Made Simple user. I have combo/dry skin with breakouts, so I wanted a cleanser that would treat BOTH issues, not just one. Plus I didn't want to keep spending an arm and a leg on cleanser...

I took off one lippie because it doesn't really remove makeup. And it stung my eyes when I attempted it. However, I will gladly use a makeup remover and plan to continue use of this. My skin feels PERFECTLY balanced after using this. Not tight or dry, or heavy either. And my skin is less red immediately afterwards. My breakouts have shrunk to nothing and for the FIRST time ever I don't have any dry patches!!!! My skin has gotten VERY clear in less than a week.

I can't beat the price either. I've been using a sample, which was a decent chunk that would probably last me close to a month! Who knows how long the actual bar will last, and at only about $10!!! Give it a shot! Lush is generous with their samples!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:05:00 AM More reviews by delicatepost

I would say that this is a lovely cleanser.. and the spot treatment works! I've ran out and never had the time to go back and buy it, so I will!! but! I don't recommend to use it when taking off makeup.. it's too subtle for that, this is a soft cleanser.. I'd use it to wash my face in the morning.. or during the day if you're not wearing makeup ofcourse.. I just like the fact that it's good for sensitive skin.. I should buy this again.. I just keep finding other face washes before I get to it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by TaffyCat

Not a good cleanser for me, but it is a decent spot treatment. I bought this with the hope that the ingredients wouldn't clash with my sensitive skin, but dry patches appeared on my face after two nightly uses.

However, it does calm down acne. A whitehead showed up the morning I got it, and after using it the spot was much less red and smaller. I definitely wouldn't use it as a cleanser again, but I might keep it on hand as an acne treatment.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by campasianspice

Would not buy nor recommend. I walked into the Lush store after reading about their products on MUA. I bought $2 worth of this facial soap as a trial. I've been using it for 6 consecutive evenings, and I really dislike the smell and feeling afterwards. I'm not buying it again because I don't see any benefits of using this product. My skin was looking really good, and now I think it's regressing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. A few years back in high school, I decided to give this a try to tame my stubborn spots. It's quite pricey, but it definitely did its job of calming down my skin, so I stuck with it for a while. However, it is extremely messy! For this reason, I'm trying to use up my last chunk of Fresh Farmacy in the shower and not at the sink. Also, you have to keep this product wet for a bit to turn it into a paste; otherwise it's hard, crumbly, and unusable. It's really drying, too, even for my oily skin! Since my acne is a little more under control now, I don't think I'll be needing this anymore, and again, it's expensive... Now I reach for a cheap bottle of calamine lotion instead!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Masia927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as an alternative to coal face, which was too drying for my skin. Right now I'm using this as a night time face wash (herbalism in the morning). It is less drying than coal face but it is definitely still on the dry side. It doesn't seem to tame my blemishes quite as well as coal face, but I've noticed it calms my skin a lot. My face is less red and smoother. It helps a lot with the small, fine bumps I tend to get all around my face. I have very sensitive skin and this seems to be helping with that. So far the herbalism + fresh farm is a winning combination. Oh also, make sure you rinse this stuff off well--not just off your face but off your hands and anything else it touches because the lather will often leave a chalk white residue behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by hannah275

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

For now this is the best cleanser that I have found for my oily/sensitive skin. I use it as a morning cleanser, followed by tea tree water toner and vanishing cream moisturiser.
Pros: it makes into a lovely lather and leaves my skin feeling thoroughly clean, smells great, good for sensitive areas of skin
Cons: only controls oil for a few hours.
I will continue to use this cleanser as it has helped sensitive skin and control blemishes, would love to find a better oil control solution though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Look, this may not be your cup of tea as a face wash, but it makes a brilliant spot treatment.

Which also makes it a lot more affordable. You only need to buy a wee block and keep it in Lush sample container! Once it gets a little wet, it softens into more of a paste. LOVE it. I even wear it overnight. Doesn't stain the sheets.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by LuvlyLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For about two years now; I have a bad breakout because of the Texas weather being hot and humid. I grew up here with weather acting up here and there but has never broken me out severely as the last two years.

I have thyroid problem since 2005 but was on and off of the levothyroxine, still didnt give me severe breakout back then. Since 2010. I have been trying to get it under control because without it my skin get severely oily now day. I have also switch my medication to SYNTHROID brand this time. It made a difference in my skin, help clearing my skin up.

My skin have reacted to something i tried an essence and broke me out since. The last two years, I have try to normalize my skin by sticking to my skin routine since highschool. IT didnt work, being so frustrated after trying so many product for neutrogena, clean and clear, olay,biore, acne.org and sephora acne controlling item like (dermadocter, first aid, ect). I even tried going to the dermatologist, she gave all the acne medicated cream that isn't helping. It only strip my skin all the
layer causing severe irittation to dust and pollen in the air. sometimes it swell up at ramdom area on my face like a bee sting.

Then i saw someone recommended using this product for their acne prone skin on youtube, so i tried it. Its been working great for me since. calming my skin and help rebuilting my skin layer. I have less skin reaction since then.

The only problem with this product is that i get more blackhead around my nose and around my mouth. NOT sure if this product causes the blackheads but is better than those painful sistic acne.
My skin like the seqeacky clean feeling. I use an extractor for those blackhead and recently incorparted Mario Baudesco Silver power for it and once a day dose of my dermadoc salisylic cleanser with my clarisonic that previously causes breakout everytime i use it before.
When i feel like my skin need a bit of brightening, i used olay total effects once or twice a week. my skin does not like to much moisterizer.I think my skin is just going through one of those adult acne phase as i am 29 now.

hope this help!