Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethano, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben.

on 2/12/2014 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this foundation and the tube it comes in. Unfortunately opal is much too dark for me and I have to mix it with my moisturizer and green primer (even then it is a little dark). I wish they'd make a lighter shade for us ghostly pale people! Love the coverage and it goes on very nicely. I even prefer it over cover FX. No need to use a concealer with it either.

on 2/12/2014 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation as get a lot of redness on my cheeks and wanted a full coverage for sensitive skin. I bought the shade opal which is the lightest but once is applied it I took it straight back off. I really wanted to like it but it looked awful, like a mask and it did not blend well at all. I did try using it on my eyes as a concealer which was a bit better but it creased a little so the stick may be better for this. I applied this foundation with a brush and also tried my fingers but I had to take it off, looked terrible. I have since bought Estée Lauder double wear which is much better, more expensive but it doesn't look like a mask

on 2/5/2014 12:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! Very high coverage - blends well. A bit pricey but you pay for the result. Follow with the translucent powder and your face will look flawless

on 1/28/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing for covering absolutely anything you would need to cover, but I have very oily skin, and even with setting powder over the top (not the vichy, just my everyday setting powder), after about 10 minutes of wear, my face is a shiny, oily mess, much worse than any other foundation has ever been. I therefore don't use it as a foundation, and just use it as a concealer instead, for which it works amazingly. Not the best shade range-only 4 shades, where the lightest is far too light, and the second lightest is too orange

on 1/23/2014 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the best Foundation I have ever found!! It hides sun spots, acne discoloration, blemishes... and still makes your skin look lovely and natural. I like the liquid consistency, that makes application with a standard foundation brush very easy. I also like the finish very much, kind of mate, but glowy at the same time. And its very longlasting (survives at least one hour in the swimming pool). My color is 15 - opal, though it looks orange at sight, it matches my skin perfectly (rc - buff, mufe 117, mac - close to nc20). In my country the price is less than half of what I would have to pay for mac or mufe. And it is non acnegenic. In conclusion: this is a fantastic product for people with problematic skin, give it a try. This is my all-time favorite foundation, by far.

on 1/22/2014 8:52:00 PM

This is my HG foundation. I have tried so many different foundations, and I always go back to this one. I will still continue to try new foundations, just because I like to try new things. But nothing has beat this for me.

I have active acne still at times. My biggest problem is hyperpigmentation and this covers it beautifully.

I work in a nursing home, so I am on my feet all day, sweating and it still looks great at the end of my eight hour shift. You don't need to reapply. If you want to freshen it up, you are able to do so, and it doen't look cakey.

The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the price, it's $30 dollars for a 30ml bottle.

But I guess you get what you pay for.

on 1/4/2014 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you have scarring, hyper pigmentation, acne or anything you need to cover this is perfect. The level of high coverage is great and its marketed towards people with skin issues. It also doesn't irritate or breakout your skin which is equally as important than just covering up your problems.

I just don't like how it looks as a foundation. It can look very unnatural when you apply it all over your face. You need to work around it and find a way to make it look natural. People have been saying to use a wet sponge for a natural finish, I have not personally tried this but I will next time I use it as a foundation... For now, I'm using this as a concealer and patting it on areas I need it.. scars, breakouts, dark circles (all that fun stuff). I find this way it makes skin look a lot more natural and less masky looking. I just need to carefully pat it with my finger and wear a bb or cc cream underneath for a better finish.

When I wear it as a foundation within an hour or so it looks a lot patchier than when I first applied it and settles on my laugh lines and all. Not good. So I really recommend you experiment with different application methods with this until you find a good finish.

I find it doesn't look good on dry areas especially, so I'm not sure how this will look on people with dry skin..

on 12/29/2013 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Even though I tend to favor Lancome, I have to admit this one made the top ten for coverage and texture. I love the way it covers pores and doesn't settle into lines. All that's needed is a pea size amount, so it would last forever.. Excellent product.

on 12/25/2013 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

absolutely obsessed with this foundation

it gives full coverage...and if applied with a wet sponge....it can become sheer enough and not heavy!
i'm using this product 2 years now and every time i buy another foundation its a disappointment!

the only drawback is at times if it is sunny out, it can look a bit dark. So where it at night!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This foundation performs like a high end foundation so is great value for money. I use this more as a concealer than an all over foundation. I am fair, too fair for NC15 in Mac and I bought this in the lightest shade 15 Opal. I have neutral undertone to my skin learning towards cool tone but this foundation is yellow based so isn't quite right, however, I use this as a base and then put my more cool toned Nars tinted moisturizer in Terre Nueve on top and that sorts the colour out! I use this foundation as a base for the area under my eyes and on my nose. and across that area of the face & then put the Nars tinted all over the rest of my face and on top of the Vichey. I have problems with concealers under the eye but I now use this under the eye and it does not cake at all it is brilliant, and the yellow tone and opaque texture hides dark circles. It is really good for hiding any imperfections. For the heavy duty concealing, it's not as heavy duty looking on the skin as you would think, it blends out really nicely and it isn't too matte, it has a slight satin finish which I love, and if you buff it in nicely it doesn't make you look too 'done' but everything is hidden that you want it to, and it lasts forever without shifting and doesn't transfer much either. Really pleasantly surprised by this foundation!