September 1, 2014 | 1954 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by fleurylane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Ugh, I did NOT like this. I have very short, sparse lashes that stick straight down. This didn't hold a curl, but that's okay--I didn't expect it to. What really pissed me off about this was how it completely failed to make my lashes longer or thicker. The formula was awful--it didn't seem like the fibers stuck so well because my lashes hardly looked different from before. In my opinion, the formula was much too wet to work well. I've tried NYX Doll-Eye Long Lash--which has a much direr formula--and the fibers stuck much better.

As for removal--most people have mentioned how much they like the warm-water method. I actually kind of hate it because it's never a clean removal and requires some tugging with warm water. I already use Clinique's purple eye makeup remover daily, which is awesome with WP mascara, but not so great for this one.

Luckily, this was from Sephora and I took it back for a quick return.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sunset8

I really, really liked this mascara when I first got it from Sephora. It looked natural on my lashes, but at the same time, it gave me volume and length. A few weeks later, though, it started clumping whenever I took the wand out of the tube (I never pumped the wand), like REALLY clump. There would be huge clumps stuck on the wand, and it did not look pretty at all. I spent 10 minutes just trying to get the volume and length that it used to give me within the first few weeks of buying it, but no success. For its price (I think it was $28 for a tube), it does not last very long. So, I do not recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by LynOlivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My friend recommended this to me when I asked what mascara she used because her lashes always look really long and defined.

When I first got this, I really wasn't impressed. I had expected my lashes to look somewhat similar to my friend's but my lashes stuck together and my curl didn't stay. It has dried out a bit and is now much nicer to apply.

I wipe off a little product that collects on the tip of the brush and apply a light coat to my lashes. I then wait for it to dry (which doesn't take long) and apply another light coat. If you use that method, then you'll get really long, fluttery but natural looking lashes with a nice curl.

I don't use this mascara everyday because I generally just swipe-and-go, but on days where I want to pretty up my lashes a little, this is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Amberniki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Fiberwig is a good day to day mascara. It last all day and night without smudging, and makes my lashes look like better versions of themselves. I wear it to work and other non-special occasions and it never disappoints.

That being said it does add some length, but not an extraordinary amount, and it adds absolutely no volume. So if you are looking for drama this isn't the mascara for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara does lengthen but it takes a lot of time and does come out spidery looking. It doesn't provide any volume and it leaves my lashes looking like I got lash extensions that I didn't take care of. However it doesn't come off, holds my curl pretty well, and doesn't clump either. Its a pretty wet formula so it leaves my lashes looking glossy and not so fluffy. The best thing abt this mascara is that it completely comes off with just warm water but not with mu remover, weird. Overall not something I would pay 17 bucks for but if you have short sparse lashes then this may be for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by GacktCamui

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually got this in a drugstore in Japan, where it is cheaper.

Thought I would love it since it's an Asian brand and thus targeted to Asian lashes, but I find it mediocre. It takes many many layers for a lengthening effect. I am Asian, though blessed with longer than average Asian lashes, so I thought the mascara would work better for me. But I just don't have the time to sit around applying layer upon layer.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by berrylemon

overrated. it didn't make my lashes stand out or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by poisonpill98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

THIS IS IT!!! I've found my HG of mascaras, and, trust me, I've tried them all.

I know alot of people expected to see lots of volume, but PLS keep in mind, this mascara wasn't designed for that. It was designed to do what it was supposed to do (i.e.: make lashes long), and it delivers just that.

I also found that if you use it in conjunction with a primer (e.g.: Lancome Cils Booster, you will be astonished by how long AND thick your lashes can get.
'

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by melindamac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG This macara was the Devil!!! I an a mascara junkee so I have or will try them all high or low end. I have never had a mascara cause me physical pain !!! Within 1/2 hour of this my eyes were itching. Within an hour my eyes were red, burning and felt like they were full of red ants! It was horrible. It took two days to get my eyes back to normal. OF course I took it back. The funny thing is I have used fiber mascaras before and never had anything like that happen. Oh well! This one was just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

So... I'm on the fence about this product. I'd give it a 3.5 if I could.

PROS: It does make veeeery long, natural-looking lashes, usually during/after the 2nd coat. It holds very well throughout the day, doesn't smudge/flake, and washes off SUPER easily with some warm water. It's also good about separating lashes, as long as you shift the brush around so you don't always sweep at the same spot. Also, the curved but not ridiculously huge brush is lovely and makes application sooo much easier.

CONS: No volume whatsoever. The fibers are rather hard to work with and a few sometimes fall in your eyes during the day, which... hurts. Also, there is a tendency for the fibers to clump after you applied them, so the tips of your lashes sometimes end up clinging to each other. Also, like most fiber mascaras, your lashes end up feeling rather hard and crunchy afterwards.

I think I'll use up this tube because, if used correctly, you do get really long, fluttery eyelashes.