Dejavu (Imju) Fiberwig Lash Knockout

3.6

WATER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERESIN. BEESWAX, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, CETETH-20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE-60, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, CARBON BLACK(CI 77266)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was way over hyped especially and over priced in Sephora. I bought it just to see how it was and I was so unimpressed and disappointed (bye bye $21). It gave a very natural look to the lashes. No volume and didn't even make my lashes look darker. Gave some length but not much. Its definately not a dramtic eye mascara. The best part of this mascara is the removal (just use warm water) and it doesn't smudge.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I recently bought fiberwig and am very happy with it. I preciously used Diorshow which got raved reviews and I wasn't really that inpressed and then tried BR Buxom which I was happy with but it just didn't give the length I wanted. This definitely fills that void. As other reviewers said, this doesn't give volume but really lengthens without looking too cakey or too dramatic for every day. I really like this and would repurchase.
**** Returned after I tried Cover Girl Last Blast Fusion*** Fiberwig lengthens but definitely does not add volume.

Did Not make my lashes thicker or longer in any way.Should have sent back.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Ugh, I did NOT like this. I have very short, sparse lashes that stick straight down. This didn't hold a curl, but that's okay--I didn't expect it to. What really pissed me off about this was how it completely failed to make my lashes longer or thicker. The formula was awful--it didn't seem like the fibers stuck so well because my lashes hardly looked different from before. In my opinion, the formula was much too wet to work well. I've tried NYX Doll-Eye Long Lash--which has a much direr formula--and the fibers stuck much better.

As for removal--most people have mentioned how much they like the warm-water method. I actually kind of hate it because it's never a clean removal and requires some tugging with warm water. I already use Clinique's purple eye makeup remover daily, which is awesome with WP mascara, but not so great for this one.

Luckily, this was from Sephora and I took it back for a quick return.

I really, really liked this mascara when I first got it from Sephora. It looked natural on my lashes, but at the same time, it gave me volume and length. A few weeks later, though, it started clumping whenever I took the wand out of the tube (I never pumped the wand), like REALLY clump. There would be huge clumps stuck on the wand, and it did not look pretty at all. I spent 10 minutes just trying to get the volume and length that it used to give me within the first few weeks of buying it, but no success. For its price (I think it was $28 for a tube), it does not last very long. So, I do not recommend it.

My friend recommended this to me when I asked what mascara she used because her lashes always look really long and defined.

When I first got this, I really wasn't impressed. I had expected my lashes to look somewhat similar to my friend's but my lashes stuck together and my curl didn't stay. It has dried out a bit and is now much nicer to apply.

I wipe off a little product that collects on the tip of the brush and apply a light coat to my lashes. I then wait for it to dry (which doesn't take long) and apply another light coat. If you use that method, then you'll get really long, fluttery but natural looking lashes with a nice curl.

I don't use this mascara everyday because I generally just swipe-and-go, but on days where I want to pretty up my lashes a little, this is perfect!

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Fiberwig is a good day to day mascara. It last all day and night without smudging, and makes my lashes look like better versions of themselves. I wear it to work and other non-special occasions and it never disappoints.

That being said it does add some length, but not an extraordinary amount, and it adds absolutely no volume. So if you are looking for drama this isn't the mascara for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara does lengthen but it takes a lot of time and does come out spidery looking. It doesn't provide any volume and it leaves my lashes looking like I got lash extensions that I didn't take care of. However it doesn't come off, holds my curl pretty well, and doesn't clump either. Its a pretty wet formula so it leaves my lashes looking glossy and not so fluffy. The best thing abt this mascara is that it completely comes off with just warm water but not with mu remover, weird. Overall not something I would pay 17 bucks for but if you have short sparse lashes then this may be for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I actually got this in a drugstore in Japan, where it is cheaper.

Thought I would love it since it's an Asian brand and thus targeted to Asian lashes, but I find it mediocre. It takes many many layers for a lengthening effect. I am Asian, though blessed with longer than average Asian lashes, so I thought the mascara would work better for me. But I just don't have the time to sit around applying layer upon layer.

overrated. it didn't make my lashes stand out or anything.

Popular Mascaras