November 24, 2014 | 1307 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by sissa842

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is amazing! First off the price is dirt cheap at only $3.99. You can get it at any drugstore. The packaging is sort of unique. It just squeezes out the bottom instead of an annoying flippy cap so, that a plus. The first time I used this product I saw results! It detangled my hair and made it super smooth so its much more manageable now. My hair has only been dyed once but I use heat products like flat irons and blow dryers on a regular basis so its very heat damaged. I have not seen my hair look this good in almost 6 years. I would definitely re~purchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by merlassie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! I think this is my first review ever... I have very strong feelings about this. it is a 3 minute miracle! I have tried everything from aveda and salon brand masks, to whatever is on sale at the drug store. I have very fine damaged hair (yikes) from heat and chemical/ read bleach dye bleach dye bleach dye flatiron repeat.

I got this at the grocery store for $3.99 cdn. Used it the first time, didn't feel like much just out of the shower - but after a blow dry - aye caramba. I felt like i was given new hair!!!! SO SOFT! TANGLE FREE! FLEXABILE! LIGHT! SHINY!!!!

i haven't washed my hair for 3 days since - usually it gets dry and tangled if i don't condition again and i wear it up for a day or two between washings. it is still smooth and fluffy.

I am so glad i found this - and it's SO CHEAP!!!!

(also i used to like got to b HOTTIE as a conditioner tho haven't come across it lately.)

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND spending the $4 on the 3 min mirachle!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by alannaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've gone through so many bottles of this. It makes my hair so soft, I damage it a lot through dye and heat tools. I use this as an every day conditioner and it makes my hair feel so healthy. It also smells like coconuts which is a plus. When my hair is especially bad I leave it in my hair for about an hour and then rinse it out - my hair becomes unbelievably soft :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product its hard to fine in canada, but it feels amazing on your hair makes it so soft, and my hair has been growing so fast since i been using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Brunettbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really lloovvee this product, it smells amazing (if you love coconuts and tropical like smells). I have very thick wavy/curly hair, thats hard to manage and is frizzy when brushed, this product helps manage all my flyways and leaves my hair moisterized, smooth, and shiny. Plus the smell lasts the day later!!!! I LOOOVVEE this product and would definatly buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great conditioner. It smells OK a little better than the other products in this line. Its moisturizing I just wish it was a little thicker and smelled different but overall I like this a lot and I will repurchase when I need some Aussie in my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulbride6807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! It's cheap (around $3.50), works wonders on damaged hair, and it smells like coconuts. I've used this a few times before but never bought it again. I have no idea why. In the past six months, I have bleached my hair, colored it more times than I'd care to admit, and used heat on it like crazy. Needless to say, my thick, wavy, hair was in pretty bad shape. I recently colored my hair and decided I definitely needed this as an after-color conditioner. After using this conditioner, my hair was soft, shiny, and manageable. I can barely see any split ends. My hair looks and feels much like it did years ago before I damaged it with bleach and other junk. This is probably the best conditioner I have ever used on my hair. Talk about come-back of the year!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by richaos

this conditioner is a life saver, My hair got really damaged when I was getting it lightened.... the hairstylist screwed something up and they used way too much bleach.

I used a bunch of different conditioners until I read about this , I have also been using neutrogenas triple moisture line when I bought this. I use their triple moisture shampoo and Aussie's deep conditoner and ever since then my hair has been restored from its yucky brittle fried state to moisturized and manageable

this stuff is awesome and was pretty cheap, which made me skeptical about how well it would work. I leave it in my hair for about 3 minutes or longer and rinse it out and my hair has been improving ever since

it smells pretty good too... will totally recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Madisonbeautyxoxo

I am in love with this product! I use it when I get out of the shower and my hair comes out soo silky and smooth like no other product has done to my hair! I will definitely repurchase. They give you so much product for only 5 bucks! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tlc88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Must have!! I have long, thick, chemically damaged hair and my hair can't be without this treatment!! Amazing quality for an amazing price.