Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 9/2/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I had read lots of good reviews about the 3 minute miracle in magazines, and it was about 5 in Boots so I decided to give it a go. Disappointingly, it didn't do much for my coarse and dry hair at all. I've finished the bottle and I won't be repurchasing it.

on 9/2/2012 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Just the most awesome hair treatment I've ever tried, I would Recommend this to everyone. I usually leave it during my shower, so around 10 minutes, and my hair gets super smooth!

This one did nothing for my hair. I love its texture and smell, but in terms of results, it's a waste of money. Where I come from this costs about 7-8 euro, which is more than $9, and for a supermarket product that does nothing, that's a lot.
Never mind that the smell does not linger on, the problem is that it makes no difference if I use this or not on my colour treated hair, and it's meant for colour treated hair. I'd rather pay double the money for a product that actually works.

on 8/30/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG product! Truly a miracle: it smells fantastic (if you're a coconut lover), works literally miracles (hence the name!), and is dirt cheap! I use this as my daily conditioner and have continued to repurchase multiple times. I tend to have naturally frizzy, coarse, dry hair that needs lots of love and attention. This is the only product that makes my hair silk smooth and soft to the touch.
It is very versatile: you can sleep with the mask in as a truly deeeeep conditioner, use it as a daily conditioner, or dilute it with water as a leave in conditioner.
If you have finer hair and find this is too heavy a conditioner, I'd also recommend suave professionals Shea and almond butter conditioner. It is very similar just more lightweight. And even cheaper!
I know that this product contains silicones and other -cones, but personally I don't mind. However if you don't use products with silicones then this may not be for you.

on 8/22/2012 10:55:00 AM

So I have used Aussie Products for a long time now. I have been very impressed with all of them, they are extremely inexpensive and high quality. I heard everyone raving about the "3 Minute Miracle" products so I decided to give them a try. All I can say is WOW.

They are all amazing, I can't get over the quality of the products. There are Miracle treatment's for all kinds of hair. Frizz Control, Smoothing treatment, deep conditioner and so much more. I paid 3.49 (Canadian) for this product and couldn't have been more impressed. The "Sydney Smooth" product makes my hair feel so soft, cleansed and refreshed without making it feel heavy. It smelt really good and wasn't a runny conditioner either. Will defiantly be re-buying all the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Products. I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

on 8/13/2012 3:42:00 PM

I use this twice a week, going on 8 years now!

I don't really have problematic hair. It's a little dry, no split ends, not too frizzy, down to my waist, thick. I like products that nourish my hair, make it smooth, soft, and shiny, and aren't too expensive. I read so many great reviews, so I thought I'd try it.
First off, his smells amazing! I want to eat it. It smells like coconuts and heaven! It's pretty thick. Immediately after putting it in my hair, my hair already felt dramatically softer. When I washed it out, my hair was smooth and soft and shiny and beautiful!
My only complaint is that it weighed my thick hair down.. and I've never experienced that before. I didn't put a lot into my roots, I put most of it at the ends, and a little drop onto the scalp.
All in all, this is a really great product. SO moisturizing. But since it weighed my hair down, I don't think I'll buy this again.

on 8/3/2012 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best product I have ever purchased!!!
My hair is kind of dry and wavy but mostly on the curly side
The smell is amazing and lingers for about 3 days after.
Makes my hair soft, shiny, and manageable
If you're reading this right now go out there and get this!!!! :D

on 7/28/2012 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HG! Best conditioner ever! I can't say enough good things about this conditioner. For reference I have oily hair but I'm also prone to split ends. This stuff keeps my hair nice and healthy and so, so soft. Because I tend to go for "big hair" I usually put this on at the beginning of my shower and rinse it out at the end, then shampoo. I know it says "3 minute miracle" but I probably leave it in for a solid 10 minutes, maybe even 15 if I'm taking a long shower. I find that this method makes my hair nourished but doesn't weigh it down. Every time a friend or relative has showered at my house they always comment on how their hair has never been so soft or shiny. It smells good to boot, kind of tropical smelling but it's definitely not overpowering. I also like the bottle, it allows me to get every last bit out since you can easily unscrew the bottom. Also makes an amaazing shaving cream in a pinch (but I don't want to waste it on my legs). I will buy this forever.

on 7/27/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Just like the Joico Reconstructor, this did nothing for my hair. I will not repurchase.

Top Rated Aussie Products