April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulbride6807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! It's cheap (around $3.50), works wonders on damaged hair, and it smells like coconuts. I've used this a few times before but never bought it again. I have no idea why. In the past six months, I have bleached my hair, colored it more times than I'd care to admit, and used heat on it like crazy. Needless to say, my thick, wavy, hair was in pretty bad shape. I recently colored my hair and decided I definitely needed this as an after-color conditioner. After using this conditioner, my hair was soft, shiny, and manageable. I can barely see any split ends. My hair looks and feels much like it did years ago before I damaged it with bleach and other junk. This is probably the best conditioner I have ever used on my hair. Talk about come-back of the year!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by richaos

this conditioner is a life saver, My hair got really damaged when I was getting it lightened.... the hairstylist screwed something up and they used way too much bleach.

I used a bunch of different conditioners until I read about this , I have also been using neutrogenas triple moisture line when I bought this. I use their triple moisture shampoo and Aussie's deep conditoner and ever since then my hair has been restored from its yucky brittle fried state to moisturized and manageable

this stuff is awesome and was pretty cheap, which made me skeptical about how well it would work. I leave it in my hair for about 3 minutes or longer and rinse it out and my hair has been improving ever since

it smells pretty good too... will totally recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Madisonbeautyxoxo

I am in love with this product! I use it when I get out of the shower and my hair comes out soo silky and smooth like no other product has done to my hair! I will definitely repurchase. They give you so much product for only 5 bucks! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by tlc88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Must have!! I have long, thick, chemically damaged hair and my hair can't be without this treatment!! Amazing quality for an amazing price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Rainmanjazzyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hey! this product is amazing! i love the smell and texture it gives my hair. its only four to three dollars, but i bought mine at kroger, i heard abt how amazing this product is and tried it out! I have bad split ends and dry hair, and so i tried something new. this product is amazing and i would SO buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Kokkinomavri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great. The first time I used it I fell in love with it! The price is great especially for the outcome of the product. I have been using it after my shampoo and conditioner once a week. My hair is damaged because I color it so this brings back some life to it. I like to scrunch my hair and after using this the waves are more defined and a lot more voluminous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful, cheap, deep conditioner product. I use this once a week, sometimes twice a week if my hair needs some extra tlc. I don't color my hair anymore, but I do use the blow dryer and straightener everyday. My hair often look dull and heat damaged. This little product is amazing. You lather this on after shampooing, and leave it on for 3 minutes, then rinse. It leaves my hair so soft and silky feeling, even after blow drying. This has a nice strong coconut smell. It actually lingers even after my hair is completely dry. I love it and will definitely continue to use it. It is super cheap and comes in a convenient squeeze bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Mkm90

If you have dry hair, you literally MUST have this in your shower. I use it after my regular shampoo and conditioner, about once a week. It makes my dry, curly hair soft and silky. I don't understand how it's so cheap, but I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mikachu177

This product is amazing! My hair all of a sudden started getting really dry and I came across a youtube video with a girl raving about this, I had to try it out! It was really cheap, $3, and I use it everyday. It leaves your hair really silky and it smells like coconut!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 6:31:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday conditioner for coloured hair. It smells lovely, is great value and keeps my highlighted hair from getting dried out! Its meant to be a deep conditioning mask treatment for hair, but I use it every time I wash my hair to give it that extra hydrating boost! You can't go wrong with this one!