mark Powder Buff powder foundation

3.9

Mica, Nylon-12, Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Stearate, Benzophenone-3, Silica, Dimethicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Kaolin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Squalane, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Methicone Crosspolymer, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methicone, Lauryl PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have repurchased the powder buff. i really like it. it covers very well. my only problem is that my closes shade is honey and it is a little dark. when i am tan it matches perfectly. i will def use this makeup in the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It's my first time using a powder foundation and I really like it, except for the color match. I got this out of a catalog and I picked my usual ivory but it was too light when I put it on, I looked like a white ghost! I would buy this again but in a darker shade.

This foundation is super matifying! No shine for me through out the day but it was too dry for my skin. It will be perfect during the summer time.

Overall- very good foundation! Matte and good coverage!

I really like how they packaged it, it reminds me of MAC or somthing but this powder is soo powdery and cakey I really dont like it..

This stuff is amazing!!!! I used it the first time and was a little apprehensive, because some gets on your shirt (but nothing you can't dust off). That critiscism isn't enough to keep me away from this foundation. This powder covers everything, for an amazing price. The compact is super cute, too. Try to not accidentally drop it though, because it breaks kind of easy!

I bought this in Ivory, the lightest shade. It gives a lot of coverage and is a good match for my pale skin. It's similar to the Sephora brand powder foundation that I have. Good foundation, I've been breaking out and this has helped me conceal t hat.

This is amazing, I love it, love it, love it... The coverage is great, provides matte (yet not powdery) beautiful finish. This would be my HG except for one small problem... I don't know what it is, but everytime I use it, it breaks me out. I'm so dissapointed!!!! I had to throw mine out to resist from the temptation to use it again because of the beautiful coverage. But it doesn't fail... anytime I use it, I start breaking out. Very dissapointed about this!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Wanted to like this but after an hour or two it turned my T-zone into an oil slick. My skin isn't even very oily, just get some oil but with this stuff it looks like I wet my face and put make up on my t-zone, very blotchy. The powder is too chalky. Also a lack of range of shades. I'd say the coverage is sheer to medium at most. I am a mark rep but this, I wouldn't buy again. Poor product. They need to reformulate this and then sell it. NOT COMPARABLE TO STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION AT ALL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really, really like this product. I WOULD love this except that it does tend to break me out in white heads. Yet I have found the solution for this! If you use a highly silicone based primer with this, it will help to prevent breakouts since the primer acts as a sheild for your face.. This foundation leaves you with a flawlessly matte finish, and makes your skin feel so soft. As far as I can tell it's pretty transfer proof. When you take pictures in this your skin looks nearly porcelain, and the long wear of it is wonderful. I use Avon's Magix face perfector with it and im constantly getting complements on my 'flawless' complexion. Oh, and it's neutral based, so both cool and warm tones can enjoy this foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is love! I have it in Buff and I have a light skintone (not fair, not medium) and it's the perfect color. I have oily, uneven, acne prone skin. This is perfect. The sponge provides full coverage and you can use a powder brush for a sheer finishing powder-type coverage. I love this stuff so much. Buff looks a little yellow in the package, but when you put it on it is really neutral. Packaging is so cute: A simplistic black compact with the hot pink "mark" logo in the corner. Open it fully and the sponge compartment is underneath the powder.
5 lippies!

This is a decent product that is good to carry in your purse for quick touch ups but does not wear for a long time. When used with a concealer brush it does give coverage but it wears off quickly.

I have had issues with the packaging of this product. My first compact broke and the powder cracked when I opened it after a few uses. mark will replace broken products but I didn't feel like wasting the cost of shipping to send it back.