December 20, 2014 | 1474 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by beyeu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this revitaLash off from Ebay and I have been using for almost 2 weeks, If I looked closer, I noticed 2 or 3 inner lashes are growing after the first week I started applying. I am now in week 2 and I can see more growing.

Actually, this looks like the same without make up, however, If I try to put on the eyeliner and lash curler then they look fantastic.

However, I still have a little more time to start having a final feedback for this, Ill update later.
But believe me, this works.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by chocokissez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid $150+tax....so it was like almost $160 (beauty planet store). I have been using revitalash every night for a little bit more then 3 weeks. In the first week or two..i thought it was working because I kinda saw my eyelashes were getting darker and slightly fuller..BUT after 3 weeks...I realized that It might just have been all in my head..halucinating I suppose because I wanted it to work so badly. ($160...*sigh*) I HAVE noticed that my eyelashes do feel stronger and healthier....MAYBE...they grew a tinnnnyyyyy bit..but i can't really notice anything..I will update in i guess another 3 weeks...
Please God make this work!!! *cross fingers*

UPDATE: (9th week of application)
Yes the product works, however it isn't noticable if you don't apply mascara. I was hopeing for this product to make my lashes look long and full without having to put mascara. I think my lashes grew longer but not thicker. Another issue is that the lashes doesn't all grow equally fast so i have some very long lash hair and some shorter, and the lashes seem to grow at different angles which makes it harder to tame when putting on mascara. Makes my eyelashes stick in different direction....very annoying. I have put some after pictures up of my eyelashes with mascara. Sry i don't have before pictures but I can definetly say it DID grow and I am mostly happy with results. I just wish that people can actually notice it or say something about it...It feels like im the only one that notice the growth of my lashes. -___-
But i guess it did improve my thin short asian eyelashes. + 1 lippie

UPDATED: Lost count..maybe like 12th or 13th week?
Good news! My eyelashes are growing longer and they dont grow in weird directions anymore!!! YAYY! I can TOTALLY tell a difference in the growth compared to before! DEFINATLY longer and a little bit more thickers too. however my eyelashes just look whatever without mascara...I need to put 2-3 coats of mascara to make a HUGE difference! My eyelashes are actually slightly touching my sunglasses when i put mascara on which is pretty darn good. Before people wouldnt notice my eyelashes but recently iv been getting good compliments from people asking me if my eyelashes are real or not. =D I'm pretty happy. I still probably wouldnt give a 5 out of 5 yet since my eyelashes still don't look like the results being advertised but id give it a 4.5 out of 5! Woohoo!!

LAST UPDATE: Yes my lashes are indeed touching my sunglasses. They are long enough to get me annoyed because it makes it harder to blink and look straight ahead. YES THEY ARE THAT LONG. I have been receieving many compliments now and is very happy. I use to envy this girl with lonnnggg eyelashes and now...we have the same length. XD No need to envy anymore. tehe <3
In conclusion, if you want long lashes, stick with this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyxoxo

Yupp definitely works! Paid about $120 for mine but was well worth it--buying all those fake lashes accumulate to a lot of money! The only downside is that my lashes pretty much go straight down so i reallyy need a good curler to keep em up all day. My new shisedo curler has been wonderful! ;]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by celinei

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous! Been using it for about a month and my lashes look fantastic! I am so happy! I'm sure they will only get better! Yeay! (no lash fallout for me either)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by agnabeya

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

(After using Revitalash with great results - pictured in my profile -
I began using glaucoma medication about three months ago.
My husband was diagnosed with mild glaucoma.
it's an ill wind etc:-)

I did the research - and his medication is identical to Latisse.

Update:

I have updated my profile pics with my progress.
I can't believe the difference.

No make up in those pictures -
tinted/permed lashes and semipermanent liner and brow shading,
It's how I wake up every morning. Not slap needed on them.

I have been using the clinical form of Latisse (an identical medication) and it's brilliant.
No stinging etc - and I have been using it under the care of my optician,.
Absolutely no adverse affects on my eyes clinically.
My lashes are amazing now. And my brows are beginning to come back in.
I started using it on them about 6 weeks ago in earnest.

I cannot understand how people are getting into their eyes?
I find it dries on my lash line almost as soon as I apply.
Of course - you only need a tiny amount -
not enough to get it into your eye.

The Revitalash was excellent - but I think the medication is even better.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by LYoung5525

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing, I have been using this for 4 weeks now, and can see a lot of length, between this and my permanent eyeliner, I have no morning eye makeup hassels, at night, I just enhance. I will definately get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by e_tanzil

My eyelashes grew so long people thought i had either eyelash extensions when i'm without mascara, or fake eyelashes on when i apply mascara... First my eyelashes grew longer, then i noticed new growths, but every strand didn't really grow thicker... But hey, 2 full lengths of really long eyelashes are more than enough!! I once gave my mom my only bottle... Her eyelashes grew longer and fuller too, but mine went back to how they were before revitalash, and grew longer and fuller again after i replenished my stock... Would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am quite impressed with this product. The only reason I even considered trying it was because I got it for more cheaper on Ebay. After an unfortunate incident with my eyelash curler, I needed something to give my eyelashes a little help to jump start the regrowth process. After doing extensive research, I went with this product. On to the review:

For the first four weeks I thought that I had spent money on a crap product. The first couple of weeks my eyelashes fell out! Nothing major but I noticed and I almost stopped using right there. But all the good reviews told me to be patient so I faithfully applied it every night. I even avoided cleaning my eyes with anything that had oil in it (I read that the oil can make the product significantly less effective). The third and fourth week were uneventful but by the end of the fourth week I noticed some new lashes in the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Again, nothing major but they were there, the first indication something was happening and then....

BAM. 5th and 6th weeks? My eyelashes seemed to lengthen faster then Jack's beanstalk with those magic beans. Seriously. I could NOT believe it. Everything had been so subtle, such a slow process. My eyelashes had been feeling a little fuller, a little thicker, a little more durable. But only a little. Then out of nowhere came exactly what I was looking for. Thicker eyelashes, longer eyelashes. Today (after 2 months) my eyelashes look as good without mascara as they did months ago with mascara. Now mascara is optional.

I don't think this is a miracle product, I think it is an AMAZING product that does what it says it will do. But those looking for immediate gratification move on. That is what false eyelashes are for. Like any good skin care routine you have to be PATIENT to see results and commit to doing it everyday. I would def. recommend this to anyone interested in trying a lash growth product. Will try to get before/after pics soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:28:00 AM More reviews by mcadams908

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Having lost most of my lashes after an "eyelash extension" disaster, I decided to try this in the hope of at least restoring my lashes. I have naturally fine and not very long lashes. It took 3 months, but I have seen reasonable results. I at least got my lashes to grow back and they are definitely longer than before, but not too much difference in fullness, maybe just a little. I've used it on my thinning eyebrows too, and again some moderate results there too. The lashes look noticeably better when I tint and curl them. Then they look better than I've ever had.

One problem I've noticed is that some of the hairs grow out at weird angles, like eyebrow hairs that shoot straight up or lashes that grow downwards. The majority are ok though, and I love finally having some longer lashes. Yes, some do fall out eventually, but that is part of the natural shedding cycle that happens anyway, I guess we just notice it more when we are using this stuff and expecting long, thick lashes that last forever. My hope is that those that fall will be replaced in time with new ones. I think I'll keep using this, or perhaps try another brand to compare results. I'd say try it, but get it cheaper on ebay or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dozent_front

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so disappointed by this product. My friend and her mother used it and had great results, but me, not so much. I think the only growth I've gotten out of it are the bottom lashes and the outside corner of my eyes. I'm happy I did not pay full price for this (got it off Amazon - maybe it's not the real thing!). I want to try to buy it from a certified legit dealer, but I don't want to shell out $125 for something that doesn't work. I too have had some lashes falling out. I may try Talika which is the only other product I've heard of working. I'm so sad, I wasn't hoping for crazy lashes, just a little more length and fullness.