RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 6/16/2009 4:38:00 PM

Like most people here hesitated before parting with lots of money for this, did get it a little cheaper on eBay, about 55 but it's still expensive! Read lots of reviews and this wasn't my first choice, fancied Lilash but that is even more expensive. Have been using this for about two months now, my eyelashes are long but had measles when I was a baby and a spot on my eye left a gap in my lashes. Only a small one but it really got on my nerves. After about 4 weeks started to see a few small extra lashes, nothing major. I am now really starting to see a difference, my lashes are longer - a little straight but a good eyelash curler helps. Best of all the gap is actually closing. Amazing as it's been there for almost 40 years! Expensive but worth it. Only had a mild stinging when I first started using this, lasted about a week.

on 6/3/2009 9:13:00 PM

has anyone experience cyst growth on the lash line?

I have a cyst that is growing on the line that I use this product. It looks horrible, and noticeable!

Please let me know how to get rid of the cyst....

*UPDATE: The cyst went away just after two days.
Completely gone. So I wouldn't worry about it, if it happens to you.

on 5/30/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am 63 yrs old and a 28 yr cancer survivor and have been without estrogen for many years - so over the years my lashes have gotten more and more sparse. I was considering getting back to wearing the false lashes we all wore back in the 1960's! Thankfully, this product works! I apply it nightly. It took about two months for me to see a real difference and I have not grown really thick lashes - but at least when I use mascara, the empty spaces are gone and I have some length, too. So, now that I have eyelashes again, I use Lash Stylist mascara with its tiny applicator and I am able to coat all my lashes evenly and without clumps. I no longer waste money on all those mascaras promising volume. They look awful on older women who no longer have thick lashes. What is worse than an older woman with clumpy lashes and dark lipliner? Besides too much blush and colored eyeshadow, that is! I got my revitalash from ebay. And the next time I will order the Lumigan from alldaychemist.com and pay only $34 total for product and shipping. By the way, my revitalash has lasted for many months.

on 5/26/2009 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this revitaLash off from Ebay and I have been using for almost 2 weeks, If I looked closer, I noticed 2 or 3 inner lashes are growing after the first week I started applying. I am now in week 2 and I can see more growing.

Actually, this looks like the same without make up, however, If I try to put on the eyeliner and lash curler then they look fantastic.

However, I still have a little more time to start having a final feedback for this, Ill update later.
But believe me, this works.

on 5/13/2009 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I paid $150+tax....so it was like almost $160 (beauty planet store). I have been using revitalash every night for a little bit more then 3 weeks. In the first week or two..i thought it was working because I kinda saw my eyelashes were getting darker and slightly fuller..BUT after 3 weeks...I realized that It might just have been all in my head..halucinating I suppose because I wanted it to work so badly. ($160...*sigh*) I HAVE noticed that my eyelashes do feel stronger and healthier....MAYBE...they grew a tinnnnyyyyy bit..but i can't really notice anything..I will update in i guess another 3 weeks...
Please God make this work!!! *cross fingers*

UPDATE: (9th week of application)
Yes the product works, however it isn't noticable if you don't apply mascara. I was hopeing for this product to make my lashes look long and full without having to put mascara. I think my lashes grew longer but not thicker. Another issue is that the lashes doesn't all grow equally fast so i have some very long lash hair and some shorter, and the lashes seem to grow at different angles which makes it harder to tame when putting on mascara. Makes my eyelashes stick in different direction....very annoying. I have put some after pictures up of my eyelashes with mascara. Sry i don't have before pictures but I can definetly say it DID grow and I am mostly happy with results. I just wish that people can actually notice it or say something about it...It feels like im the only one that notice the growth of my lashes. -___-
But i guess it did improve my thin short asian eyelashes. + 1 lippie

UPDATED: Lost count..maybe like 12th or 13th week?
Good news! My eyelashes are growing longer and they dont grow in weird directions anymore!!! YAYY! I can TOTALLY tell a difference in the growth compared to before! DEFINATLY longer and a little bit more thickers too. however my eyelashes just look whatever without mascara...I need to put 2-3 coats of mascara to make a HUGE difference! My eyelashes are actually slightly touching my sunglasses when i put mascara on which is pretty darn good. Before people wouldnt notice my eyelashes but recently iv been getting good compliments from people asking me if my eyelashes are real or not. =D I'm pretty happy. I still probably wouldnt give a 5 out of 5 yet since my eyelashes still don't look like the results being advertised but id give it a 4.5 out of 5! Woohoo!!

LAST UPDATE: Yes my lashes are indeed touching my sunglasses. They are long enough to get me annoyed because it makes it harder to blink and look straight ahead. YES THEY ARE THAT LONG. I have been receieving many compliments now and is very happy. I use to envy this girl with lonnnggg eyelashes and now...we have the same length. XD No need to envy anymore. tehe <3
In conclusion, if you want long lashes, stick with this product!!

on 5/5/2009 3:01:00 PM

Yupp definitely works! Paid about $120 for mine but was well worth it--buying all those fake lashes accumulate to a lot of money! The only downside is that my lashes pretty much go straight down so i reallyy need a good curler to keep em up all day. My new shisedo curler has been wonderful! ;]

on 5/3/2009 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Fabulous! Been using it for about a month and my lashes look fantastic! I am so happy! I'm sure they will only get better! Yeay! (no lash fallout for me either)

on 4/27/2009 11:17:00 AM

(After using Revitalash with great results - pictured in my profile -
I began using glaucoma medication about three months ago.
My husband was diagnosed with mild glaucoma.
it's an ill wind etc:-)

I did the research - and his medication is identical to Latisse.

Update:

I have updated my profile pics with my progress.
I can't believe the difference.

No make up in those pictures -
tinted/permed lashes and semipermanent liner and brow shading,
It's how I wake up every morning. Not slap needed on them.

I have been using the clinical form of Latisse (an identical medication) and it's brilliant.
No stinging etc - and I have been using it under the care of my optician,.
Absolutely no adverse affects on my eyes clinically.
My lashes are amazing now. And my brows are beginning to come back in.
I started using it on them about 6 weeks ago in earnest.

I cannot understand how people are getting into their eyes?
I find it dries on my lash line almost as soon as I apply.
Of course - you only need a tiny amount -
not enough to get it into your eye.

The Revitalash was excellent - but I think the medication is even better.

on 4/23/2009 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing, I have been using this for 4 weeks now, and can see a lot of length, between this and my permanent eyeliner, I have no morning eye makeup hassels, at night, I just enhance. I will definately get this again.

on 4/23/2009 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My eyelashes grew so long people thought i had either eyelash extensions when i'm without mascara, or fake eyelashes on when i apply mascara... First my eyelashes grew longer, then i noticed new growths, but every strand didn't really grow thicker... But hey, 2 full lengths of really long eyelashes are more than enough!! I once gave my mom my only bottle... Her eyelashes grew longer and fuller too, but mine went back to how they were before revitalash, and grew longer and fuller again after i replenished my stock... Would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

Top Rated Lash Treatments