September 22, 2014 | 1895 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyxoxo

Yupp definitely works! Paid about $120 for mine but was well worth it--buying all those fake lashes accumulate to a lot of money! The only downside is that my lashes pretty much go straight down so i reallyy need a good curler to keep em up all day. My new shisedo curler has been wonderful! ;]

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:08:00 AM More reviews by celinei

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous! Been using it for about a month and my lashes look fantastic! I am so happy! I'm sure they will only get better! Yeay! (no lash fallout for me either)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by agnabeya

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

(After using Revitalash with great results - pictured in my profile -
I began using glaucoma medication about three months ago.
My husband was diagnosed with mild glaucoma.
it's an ill wind etc:-)

I did the research - and his medication is identical to Latisse.

Update:

I have updated my profile pics with my progress.
I can't believe the difference.

No make up in those pictures -
tinted/permed lashes and semipermanent liner and brow shading,
It's how I wake up every morning. Not slap needed on them.

I have been using the clinical form of Latisse (an identical medication) and it's brilliant.
No stinging etc - and I have been using it under the care of my optician,.
Absolutely no adverse affects on my eyes clinically.
My lashes are amazing now. And my brows are beginning to come back in.
I started using it on them about 6 weeks ago in earnest.

I cannot understand how people are getting into their eyes?
I find it dries on my lash line almost as soon as I apply.
Of course - you only need a tiny amount -
not enough to get it into your eye.

The Revitalash was excellent - but I think the medication is even better.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 1:46:00 PM More reviews by LYoung5525

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is amazing, I have been using this for 4 weeks now, and can see a lot of length, between this and my permanent eyeliner, I have no morning eye makeup hassels, at night, I just enhance. I will definately get this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2009 3:38:00 AM More reviews by e_tanzil

My eyelashes grew so long people thought i had either eyelash extensions when i'm without mascara, or fake eyelashes on when i apply mascara... First my eyelashes grew longer, then i noticed new growths, but every strand didn't really grow thicker... But hey, 2 full lengths of really long eyelashes are more than enough!! I once gave my mom my only bottle... Her eyelashes grew longer and fuller too, but mine went back to how they were before revitalash, and grew longer and fuller again after i replenished my stock... Would definitely recommend this to everyone!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by charms09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am quite impressed with this product. The only reason I even considered trying it was because I got it for more cheaper on Ebay. After an unfortunate incident with my eyelash curler, I needed something to give my eyelashes a little help to jump start the regrowth process. After doing extensive research, I went with this product. On to the review:

For the first four weeks I thought that I had spent money on a crap product. The first couple of weeks my eyelashes fell out! Nothing major but I noticed and I almost stopped using right there. But all the good reviews told me to be patient so I faithfully applied it every night. I even avoided cleaning my eyes with anything that had oil in it (I read that the oil can make the product significantly less effective). The third and fourth week were uneventful but by the end of the fourth week I noticed some new lashes in the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Again, nothing major but they were there, the first indication something was happening and then....

BAM. 5th and 6th weeks? My eyelashes seemed to lengthen faster then Jack's beanstalk with those magic beans. Seriously. I could NOT believe it. Everything had been so subtle, such a slow process. My eyelashes had been feeling a little fuller, a little thicker, a little more durable. But only a little. Then out of nowhere came exactly what I was looking for. Thicker eyelashes, longer eyelashes. Today (after 2 months) my eyelashes look as good without mascara as they did months ago with mascara. Now mascara is optional.

I don't think this is a miracle product, I think it is an AMAZING product that does what it says it will do. But those looking for immediate gratification move on. That is what false eyelashes are for. Like any good skin care routine you have to be PATIENT to see results and commit to doing it everyday. I would def. recommend this to anyone interested in trying a lash growth product. Will try to get before/after pics soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 4:28:00 AM More reviews by mcadams908

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Having lost most of my lashes after an "eyelash extension" disaster, I decided to try this in the hope of at least restoring my lashes. I have naturally fine and not very long lashes. It took 3 months, but I have seen reasonable results. I at least got my lashes to grow back and they are definitely longer than before, but not too much difference in fullness, maybe just a little. I've used it on my thinning eyebrows too, and again some moderate results there too. The lashes look noticeably better when I tint and curl them. Then they look better than I've ever had.

One problem I've noticed is that some of the hairs grow out at weird angles, like eyebrow hairs that shoot straight up or lashes that grow downwards. The majority are ok though, and I love finally having some longer lashes. Yes, some do fall out eventually, but that is part of the natural shedding cycle that happens anyway, I guess we just notice it more when we are using this stuff and expecting long, thick lashes that last forever. My hope is that those that fall will be replaced in time with new ones. I think I'll keep using this, or perhaps try another brand to compare results. I'd say try it, but get it cheaper on ebay or something.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 12:00:00 PM More reviews by dozent_front

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so disappointed by this product. My friend and her mother used it and had great results, but me, not so much. I think the only growth I've gotten out of it are the bottom lashes and the outside corner of my eyes. I'm happy I did not pay full price for this (got it off Amazon - maybe it's not the real thing!). I want to try to buy it from a certified legit dealer, but I don't want to shell out $125 for something that doesn't work. I too have had some lashes falling out. I may try Talika which is the only other product I've heard of working. I'm so sad, I wasn't hoping for crazy lashes, just a little more length and fullness.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by czkone

I wish that I had the same good luck with this product that others have. I did not notice any remarkable new growth, and like another reviewer mentioned, my eyelashes fell out too! Plus the price is extremely unreasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by sueren

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this not really expecting it to work. But it really does!!
My normal lashes were very short and I did notice a difference after 3-4 weeks. I have now been using it for 3 months and people are commenting on my fabulous new long lashes. I notice that they now touch the lens on my sunglasses. I think this product is definately a "must have" for me. I am still using my first tube and it doesn't seem nearly empty yet, so i think it is actually good value for money. I will repurchase this as I never want short lashes again.