BeneFit Cosmetics 10 [DISCONTINUED]

image 1image 2image 3

on 2/20/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this product as a bit of an impulse buy at an airport after the sales assistant put it on me. It's the best impulse buy I've ever made! I really like this product for a number of reasons. Firstly, it actually does what it claims it will do. Using the brush provided I can create a more defined jawline by highlighting my cheekbones and bronzing the lower parts of my cheeks. It gives off a lovely sheen and is suitable for day or night (I use a little more of it at night).Secondly, I love how easy it is to use, you just sweep the brush over the colour and apply it to your cheeks as the leaflet provided illustrates. I have a medium/olive skintone - depending on the season - and it always suits me perfectly. It might be a bit dark for really pale skin but I think it would be fine for all other skintones. Thirdly, it lasts absolutely ages! I've had it for over a year and use it several times a week and it looks like I've barely used it! For that reason it's also amazing value for money. I paid around 20 for it which is on the expensive side but it's most definitely worth it. I said I would buy it again but by the time I need to, they might not be making it anymore!

on 2/19/2010 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I've had it for well over a 18 months now and there's still plenty left of it. One half is a bronzer, the other half a highlighter - use both at once and it makes facial contouring easy. The bronzer is a nice natural colour as is the highlighter. Definitely will buy it again.

on 2/12/2010 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

While I probably wouldn't buy this product again, it was fun while it lasted. The pink is very sheer and cute, and the bronze is subtle (at lest on my skin) as well. It looks cute over existing blush, just to give your face some depth/extra finishing touch. There is a bit of glitter in it, which is fine if the product is applied lightly, but if you slather it on (which you will probably have to do to make the pink visible) it will have too much glitter. Also, its design is made that way so you apply the blush and bronzer at the same time, but really I always want to apply more of the blush than bronzer, so it's kind of challenging to apply.

on 2/11/2010 4:41:00 PM

I love Benefit's Box o' Powders. I have most of them! From reading reviews here and my own experience, it does seem as though all of the powders suit paler skins. My Irish skin is delighted with this but it may be something to consider before buying.

This one is my favourite for evening. It has 2 parts. Half is a bronzer which is not too dark or too orange which is great. The other half is a gorgeous light pink hightlight. I highly recommend not using the brush that comes with it. I use a slanted blush brush works great.

It gives a great contoured look.

This was the powder that got me into bronzers. Previously I did not like the idea of bronzers and refused to use them. But this is quite light so it was natural on me. I love this so much I wear blush less than I used to!
I am petite with a small face (I have to get kids glasses because adult frames look too big on my face!) so the brush is the right size for me. However I never use brushes that come with any of my make up anyway, so I had never intended to use the brush.
I don't see this working for people with a deeper skintone though, it would be too light. I'm a NC30 and I would probably only try it on someone a few shades deeper but probably not olive skintones.
10 and Coralista are my favourite Benefit powders, can't wait to try Sugarbomb!
It is very expensive here in Australia though, but comparable in price to other make up brands here, probably even cheaper. Still, I'm not sure I would be happy paying retail price here everytime. I know there are fakes on ebay, so I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope it shows up on SNet

on 1/19/2010 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love the two shades it comes with. Nice when combining them or adding a highlight or contour. The packaging is kinda cheap and the brush is not the best.

on 12/30/2009 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this product! I finally "get" contouring; I have defined cheekbones now! I see what others mean about the striping effect; I just blend them a little with my fingers, and I'm good to go. The brush, though it could be a bit small for others, is a great size for me, as I have petite features.

The cons: I'm cheap, and I think $28 is a bit much, but eBay is an option. I'm not sure if I'm supposed if your'e supposed to wear blush with this, but I sometimes do, and 10 can wash it out. But then again, I don't think blush is a must with this product...

I think this would work best on paler complexions; I can see it being rather chalky on medium or dark skin tones.

on 12/23/2009 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this duo, it is not too dramatic and you can use both sides or just one. The highlighter is a great natural color while the bronzer is light enough for you to control how much you need. The brush is kind of hard to work with, so I just use a different one.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I GOT A BUNCH OF BENEFIT BLUSHES AT THE SAME TIME AND TRIED THEM ALL THE FIRST DAY, AND THIS ONE HAS WON MY HEART! I SWIRL THE COLORS TOGETHER AND APPLY TO MY CHEEKS AND VOILA! BEAUTIFUL! THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS BLUSHER/BRONZER IS THAT IT'S VERY BUILDABLE. YOU CAN USE A LITTLE OR A LOT, THE COLOR PAYOFF IS LOVELY ON MY FAIR SKIN. I WILL DEFINITELY RE-PURCHASE THIS BOX THAT'S FOR SURE! THANK YOU BENEFIT!

on 11/28/2009 9:48:00 PM

This is one of my favorite blushes. The bronzer isn't too severe for my skin. I am on my second 10 and plan to buy it again when I run out next :)

Popular Blush Products