December 21, 2014 | 911 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Pancakeprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this on and off for years during my quest for my HG under eye concealer. Sadly, this is not "the one" for me. It does provide moderate coverage, has a nice consistency and a good SPF 20. But if you have seriously dark circles like me it's not the best for full coverage.

The packaging is great, easy to use and travels well. I would highly recommend this for people with light to moderate under eye circles or for those looking to even out the eye lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Kellykins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great for covering undereyes, and I love how it's 3 benefits in 1! that's so innovative, I wish more products were like that. It has a thin, but not too thick consistency which was perfect for undereyes. I like it, try it out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by DiAni

I like the tube because it is more hygienic and super easy to control the amount of product you want. The concealer is very thick, yet creamy and blends easily. I only need a minimal amount of product to cover the areas under my eyes, so this will last me for quite a long while. It does not completely cover my dark circles, I still can see some blue peeping through but certainly has a brightening affect on me and this alone win me over. It doesn't settle into my fine lines, which is good and last about half day for me. For reference I am a MAC NC 30-35, Medium 15 match me perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the fact that it doesn't sink into the fine lines around your eyes. However, the coverage isn't that great--it's average. I love that it has SPF 20, so you can rest easy about getting age spots around your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Where to begin this rave? I love the fact that this contains a physical sunblock (titanium dioxide) to protect my under eyes - no irritation whatsoever. In fact, it feels refreshing going on. The squeeze tube is a dream to work with, and just a dab is enough to cover anything believably. It lasts well, and I even use it as a fool-proof primer for my eyeshadow (a task at which this baby excels!) As for skin improvement, my undereyes DO look a little better after using this, though no miracles have happened in the under eye field. Still, love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Rina7

Great for a drugstore product. The moisturizing base gives it a creamy liquid texture that makes it easy to blend. The tapered tip allows you to dispense a tiny amount. I don't have problems with this product accentuating fine lines or making my under-eye area look crepey or dry, like a lot of concealers do, if I apply it very minimally and only where I need it. Another big plus is that it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes/skin at all, and doesn't clog my pores. Maybe I need a darker shade, but I find it looks a bit chalky if I apply it broadly over my entire under-eye area. And while It does brighten a bit, it only offers light-medium coverage for my under-eye circles. I'm continuing my endless quest for an undereye concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MissMermaid05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product worked really well for about 4-5 months. It goes on smooth. The texture was creamy. I didn't need a lot to get good coverage. I didn't use it as a eyeshadow base. I used it on my under eyes to cover up my slightly dark circles. I like how the concealer gives this illusion of brightening my eyes. The product lasted about 4-5 hours. I really liked this product at first but after about 4 months, the texture changed. It dries up a little faster and starts to get cakey as you apply it. I had to pat the concealer to prevent caking or use wide brush strokes with my concealer brush. Not really an 3-in-1 concealor, does nothing as an eye cream. Not really sure if the spf even works. Not going to purchase this again but I do love Neutrogena products and I think it's a great quality concealer for a drug store brand. One lippie off not being long lasting, another lippie off for the poor shelf life.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by snaptrout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Initially I really liked this concealer. It goes on smooth, blends well and the shade was near perfect. HOWEVER, my old acne marks started re-breaking out. At first I thought it was every product I use EXCEPT my makeup but once I read the ingredients and compared them to a list of pore clogging ingredients I noticed the 5th ingredient, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, is a major pore clogger to those of us prone to acne.

Once I stopped using this concealer, my blemishs calmed down within a day or two.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is good stuff. I admit I was skeptical because it is a drugstore concealer and I have not had good experiences with them before. I have used erase paste from Benefit for years and it is my HG!
I was out of town when I discovered I had left it behind and wasnt about to go purchase another one at $20 a pop. So I went to walgreens to see if I could find a quick replacement just for the time being. I picked this up after i remembered seeing a couple people use it on youtube. First of all...this is a multi use concealer, its like a concealer and eyecream in one! And it serves that purpose well. I was very impressed with the quality and staying power. It did crease just a bit but the term "Less is More" should always be a rule of thumb for eye concealer. A tiny bit blended well and set with a little powder will do the trick. I will definitely re purchase this when my benefit runs out, it is just worth it, and a huge price difference. The only thing I did notice is that the erase paste is better at covering darker areas, but thats the only difference I can see.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by aStarlitSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is great. I use the lightest shade and although it looks pretty pale just out of the tube it blends very easily and gives about medium coverage which is adequate for my dark circles. I love that it has spf 20 so i don't have to use extra sunscreen around my eyes. It seems good for sensitive eyes - i put it all around my eyes and it doesn't sting them or make them watery. I will purchase this again when i run out but there is so much of it i don't think that will happen for a long time.
Edit: i am taking 3 lippies off because this has started stinging me around my eyes. It has made the corners raw :(