August 1, 2014 | 1706 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been going through a patch where parts of my face are dry and flaky and other parts are oily. I can use this on any flaky patch and I'm always sure that this lotion will eliminate the dryness. The reason this didn't get 5 lippies is the bottle and dispenser, there's always too much and the extra dries on the pump. It looks pretty gross...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use the generic version of this lotion. I like it. It's thick and a bit sticky, but not too bad. There's not a smell, like that Suave that had a slight musk odor(though not bad!). I have very dry skin that gets itchy and so far this is pretty good. Update:It does, indeed, have a slight odor. At first it was like plastic, then I swear I sniffed musk?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Ladyatlunch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really dry skin on my legs and arms. This lotion does nothing, It takes ages to absorb and my arms never lose the dry scaly texture. I have used much better. Wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

Got ahold of a free sample for this and I've fallen in love. It is thick, but not to thick, and I love the unscented smell. Feels really nice on the skin and I see improvement by using it. Keeps me moisturized all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by cheekyguy

I would buy this again only if the bottle I have has a faulty pump. I love that it is in a huge bottle with a pump and is a thick lotion BUT it must get stuck in the pump. I'm maniacally pumping it to get enough after a shower to smooth on before the watere evaporates from my skin. My skin is smooth, soft and never dry when I do this. My favorite is the Eucerin Cream in the jar but it's too hard to use when I'm in a hurry. I like the convenience of this, simplicity of ingredients. I almost want to take this back because the pump sucks so much and hope that it is only the pump. Was on sale at CVS for $5.99, so the price was right. Bottle is huge and I certainly use a lot of lotion so I need large bottles so I'm not constantly repurchasing. I'll update and change scores if I find out that this bottle is faulty and not the rest from this brand containing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by rachybloom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's decent, but I feel like its a bit sticky and my skin isn't insanely soft like it is after I use Nivea Smooth Sensation. Will continue to use the bottle till its up but probably won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great lotion to heal dry skin. My skin feels moisturized all day when I put this on in the morning. It's also fragrance free so I can wear it with my favorite fragrance without any strange scent combination. The bottle also lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lost25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was introduced to this product at work by a co-worker who left this by the sink for us to use. After, I had to by some for myself. I use this strictly on my hands, because it's so thick. It really coats the hand well without that greasy feeling. I have hands that crack and bleed in the winter. It's the best hand cream I've used in my life, so far. I find that it's more of a cream than a lotion, but if you have problems with dry legs, this product will probably do the job as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by zomgblah

Love! This is my favorite lotion of all time, and that is quite an accomplishment. It has no fragrance, absorbs quickly, and is super lightweight. I have also been using this on my face and so far no breakouts. It's so cheap and works so well that I'll be buying this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by lilahwi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great lotion for dry legs and arms! I use this at night before bed. It is very hydrating, you can actually feel it. I had a stubborn dry patch on my arm that wouldn't go away. After using this it visibly cleared, and now it is almost gone. Usually I don't expect much from lotion unless using it after bathing when there is moisture on the skin. But this actually does work! This is a great line of products from Vaseline. I don't really notice a strong smell from this.