Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

4.2

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil//Huile Minérale, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylene Brassylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891

on 4/5/2009 4:32:00 PM

I really really really hate this lotion! The smell being the worst about it.
It doesn't get absorbed easily and it leaves a sticky feeling that I don't like!

on 4/3/2009 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It rubbed in nicely and didn't feel oily but moisturized well. It seemed great until about an hour later I started to itch like crazy. Tried it again just to see and the same thing happened. I ended up returning it. The itching was not fun.

I've been going through a patch where parts of my face are dry and flaky and other parts are oily. I can use this on any flaky patch and I'm always sure that this lotion will eliminate the dryness. The reason this didn't get 5 lippies is the bottle and dispenser, there's always too much and the extra dries on the pump. It looks pretty gross...

on 3/20/2009 3:52:00 PM

I use the generic version of this lotion. I like it. It's thick and a bit sticky, but not too bad. There's not a smell, like that Suave that had a slight musk odor(though not bad!). I have very dry skin that gets itchy and so far this is pretty good. Update:It does, indeed, have a slight odor. At first it was like plastic, then I swear I sniffed musk?

on 3/15/2009 12:53:00 PM

I have really dry skin on my legs and arms. This lotion does nothing, It takes ages to absorb and my arms never lose the dry scaly texture. I have used much better. Wouldn't buy it again.

on 2/28/2009 10:23:00 PM

Got ahold of a free sample for this and I've fallen in love. It is thick, but not to thick, and I love the unscented smell. Feels really nice on the skin and I see improvement by using it. Keeps me moisturized all day.

on 2/27/2009 11:52:00 PM

I would buy this again only if the bottle I have has a faulty pump. I love that it is in a huge bottle with a pump and is a thick lotion BUT it must get stuck in the pump. I'm maniacally pumping it to get enough after a shower to smooth on before the watere evaporates from my skin. My skin is smooth, soft and never dry when I do this. My favorite is the Eucerin Cream in the jar but it's too hard to use when I'm in a hurry. I like the convenience of this, simplicity of ingredients. I almost want to take this back because the pump sucks so much and hope that it is only the pump. Was on sale at CVS for $5.99, so the price was right. Bottle is huge and I certainly use a lot of lotion so I need large bottles so I'm not constantly repurchasing. I'll update and change scores if I find out that this bottle is faulty and not the rest from this brand containing this product.

on 2/24/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's decent, but I feel like its a bit sticky and my skin isn't insanely soft like it is after I use Nivea Smooth Sensation. Will continue to use the bottle till its up but probably won't repurchase.

on 2/24/2009 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great lotion to heal dry skin. My skin feels moisturized all day when I put this on in the morning. It's also fragrance free so I can wear it with my favorite fragrance without any strange scent combination. The bottle also lasts a long time.

on 1/28/2009 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I was introduced to this product at work by a co-worker who left this by the sink for us to use. After, I had to by some for myself. I use this strictly on my hands, because it's so thick. It really coats the hand well without that greasy feeling. I have hands that crack and bleed in the winter. It's the best hand cream I've used in my life, so far. I find that it's more of a cream than a lotion, but if you have problems with dry legs, this product will probably do the job as well.

Top Rated Vaseline Products