November 24, 2014 | 1829 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Katina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for the "very dry skin"-cream. My skin is so difficult to moisturize. It can't make it's mind up if it's dry or combination or even oily at times. Mostly it's just very sensitive, prone to random blotchiness and irritation. If a cream is too heavy my skin breaks out immediately. To make matters worse I live in a very cold, harsh climate with very dry indoor air. I had my reservations about this one since it's for very dry skin, it could have been a nightmare. Instead it's a dream come true. My skin simply behaves. No redness, no clogging, no breakouts, no dryness, no itching. NOT A THING IS WRONG!!!! My skin is soft, even, toned and happy! I love you Lancome!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by cammi51

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay basic moisturizer, but nothing special considering how expensive it is!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2005 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Kitten5

This is an amazing product. The skin on my hands was really dry- they would wrinkle, crack and hurt. I was recommended the Hydra Zen Cream for normal skin. Just after 3 days of usage, I saw a marked difference in my skin. My hands no longer hurt and the cracks and scars began to heal. The skin on my hands was smooth again in just a week.

I've used it on my face as well. Though it's a cream and I have oily/dehydrated skin on my face, it absorbed very fast. The light floral scent is soothing as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2005 1:54:00 PM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OK product, not moisturizing enough for my dry skin in winter....maybe better in summer, i liked it for the first week but have fallen out of love with it....need more in the winter.
its epensive and the jars unhygenic maybe thats why i broke out?!...also someone told me lancome does animal testing off putting

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

At first i really liked the idea of a moisturiser that de-stresses the skin - the light fragrance is also calming for the senses! I bought the full size pot and i then realised that the cream was not as i expected. Nice texture, very refreshing for the skin.. But the advantages stop there. This cream is thick and sticky - definitely not the ideal base for make up- it started flaking and peeling off as soon as I applied my foundation - horrible! It has not SPF in it, no good base for make uo so no reason to use it in daytime. It seemeto be ok as a night cream apart from the fact that it was flaking on my pillow! I did not notice any difference in the morning after as I usually notice with other creams used at night. Even for half price I would not repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2005 5:42:00 PM More reviews by zhejia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Some of my friends love it. I feel OK with it. It did hydrate my skin but is not like a miracle. So I will not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2005 7:14:00 AM More reviews by danilynn17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a GWP. It goes on nicely, but I don't feel much of a difference in my skin after a few uses. It's not too heavy, which I like for summer. But I think it STINKS, and the smell lingers on your face, I've noticed it an hour after applying. I really don't like moisturizer in jars; I don't think it's the best way to keep it because it gets tainted by dipping your finger in it. It's not a bad GWP, but I wouldn't ever spend money on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LDDC

I honestly can't say that anything works better on my sensitive, combo skin. Although I love Bobbi Browns skin care, I keep going back to this! I find the scent lovely and the product seems to keep my skin tone looking calm and even. Not for people with VERY DRY skin...but for those of us who are somewhere in the middle...it's perfect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2005 9:37:00 PM More reviews by tetrakis

One of the worst moisturizers I've ever used. Loaded with irritating fragrance. I would only recommend this product if your body is sun burned and bright red and you want your face to match your burn. Obviously, I thought it was garbage. Steer clear if you are sensitive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2005 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Bindhu

Smells very relaxing...and instantly soothes my senses upon application. Moisturises well and my skin looks instantly relaxed and less tired. However, the cream does not last a long time as you need quite a bit to moisturise your face properly and is VERY EXPENSIVE! But I do recommend this product.