Lancome Hydra Zen

3.6

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 4/20/2006 1:56:00 PM

I am working in the buld with the air conditioner on yearly round. My skin is very dry and this product can't help at well. It doesnt deserve this much price

on 3/17/2006 10:56:00 AM

I really liked this cream. It's so refreshing. I have noticed my skin is much brighter and clearer. My skin feels so soft. I would defintely buy it again!

on 12/27/2005 4:38:00 PM

This review is for the "very dry skin"-cream. My skin is so difficult to moisturize. It can't make it's mind up if it's dry or combination or even oily at times. Mostly it's just very sensitive, prone to random blotchiness and irritation. If a cream is too heavy my skin breaks out immediately. To make matters worse I live in a very cold, harsh climate with very dry indoor air. I had my reservations about this one since it's for very dry skin, it could have been a nightmare. Instead it's a dream come true. My skin simply behaves. No redness, no clogging, no breakouts, no dryness, no itching. NOT A THING IS WRONG!!!! My skin is soft, even, toned and happy! I love you Lancome!

on 11/15/2005 4:15:00 PM

Okay basic moisturizer, but nothing special considering how expensive it is!

on 11/9/2005 10:12:00 PM

This is an amazing product. The skin on my hands was really dry- they would wrinkle, crack and hurt. I was recommended the Hydra Zen Cream for normal skin. Just after 3 days of usage, I saw a marked difference in my skin. My hands no longer hurt and the cracks and scars began to heal. The skin on my hands was smooth again in just a week.

I've used it on my face as well. Though it's a cream and I have oily/dehydrated skin on my face, it absorbed very fast. The light floral scent is soothing as well.

on 11/9/2005 1:54:00 PM

OK product, not moisturizing enough for my dry skin in winter....maybe better in summer, i liked it for the first week but have fallen out of love with it....need more in the winter.
its epensive and the jars unhygenic maybe thats why i broke out?!...also someone told me lancome does animal testing off putting

At first i really liked the idea of a moisturiser that de-stresses the skin - the light fragrance is also calming for the senses! I bought the full size pot and i then realised that the cream was not as i expected. Nice texture, very refreshing for the skin.. But the advantages stop there. This cream is thick and sticky - definitely not the ideal base for make up- it started flaking and peeling off as soon as I applied my foundation - horrible! It has not SPF in it, no good base for make uo so no reason to use it in daytime. It seemeto be ok as a night cream apart from the fact that it was flaking on my pillow! I did not notice any difference in the morning after as I usually notice with other creams used at night. Even for half price I would not repurchase again.

on 7/28/2005 5:42:00 PM

Some of my friends love it. I feel OK with it. It did hydrate my skin but is not like a miracle. So I will not buy it again.

on 6/20/2005 7:14:00 AM

Got this as a GWP. It goes on nicely, but I don't feel much of a difference in my skin after a few uses. It's not too heavy, which I like for summer. But I think it STINKS, and the smell lingers on your face, I've noticed it an hour after applying. I really don't like moisturizer in jars; I don't think it's the best way to keep it because it gets tainted by dipping your finger in it. It's not a bad GWP, but I wouldn't ever spend money on it.

on 5/2/2005 7:22:00 PM

I honestly can't say that anything works better on my sensitive, combo skin. Although I love Bobbi Browns skin care, I keep going back to this! I find the scent lovely and the product seems to keep my skin tone looking calm and even. Not for people with VERY DRY skin...but for those of us who are somewhere in the middle...it's perfect.