Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 4/13/2015 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ohh Dry Shampoo, what would i do without you!! Haha

I love Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have tried a few from the Batiste range. My fav one is the original. Smells simple and works great. Refreshes my hair after a long day at work and if im going out that night.

I have asian stick straight hair and it weigh downs. I use this on fresh hair too to give me some texture and airy feeling which i love.

This is a great product.

on 4/13/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I currently have 5 bottles of this on the go! I can't get enough of this product. It has changed my hair game completely.

Compared to other dry shampoos I have used, Batiste smells great and is easy to work with. I spray a small amount through the hair and work it in with my fingers. I always do a final shake out before I get dressed, just to make sure there isn't any fallout on my clothes, but otherwise I am good to go for the day.

I have thick, brown hair, and as long as I work this in, you can't tell I've used it. I keep the travel size in my handbag, one in my gym bag and several around the house. I do make sure I give my hair a double shampoo at least once a week, to get rid of any build up, plus a good treatment in case I've stripped too much moisture out of my hair.

I recommend this to practically anyone. It's so easy to use and makes such a difference. I can stretch a blow-dry out, I don't need to wash my hair as much (which means less heat styling too) and I get a bit of a sleep in the mornings that I use it!

on 4/9/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Works wonderfully and smells great.

on 4/2/2015 5:09:00 PM

It is my absolute go to dry shampoo and I have tried many. I always keep coming back to this. It comes in a few varieties with a few different scents. I have tried almost all of these and have not been disappointed so far. Other than an initial white cast on my dark hair, I can't really say anything bad about this brand of dry shampoo.
I use it on a regular basis and it does the job of keeping my hair smelling fresh and non-greasy with a noticeable bounce. I also keep some mini versions which are great for travel. The price is very reasonable too and I usually buy mine from Savers. The packaging is regular and user friendly. All in all a great product which reduces the need to wash hair frequently. Would highly recommend this dry shampoo to all. Good job Batiste !

on 3/31/2015 11:57:00 AM

This is my go-to dry shampoo. It is very absorbent and refreshing, without an overly gritty feel. It is not drying to my hair, like some dry shampoos tend to be. I like that it does give a bit of texture to the roots. A lot of other dry shampoos I use I end up having to wash my hair the same day, because I don't like the feel in my hair, but Batiste feels great.

Most recently, I've used the 'Fresh' scent, which is aptly named. I prefer most of the versions to the original scent, but 'Fresh' and 'Tropical' are my favourites so far.

I find that Batiste is a good value, because unlike other dry shampoos I have tried, the can lasts a relatively long time (compared to say, Dove, Klorane, etc.).

Sometimes I even put it in at night if I know I won't be showering in the AM, and it works its magic overnight.

I would warn not to be overzealous in application, as it can appear white/chalky if applied too heavily.

I think the best place to pick this up is at HomeSense/Winners, etc. I also like to pick up the pack of 3 minis there for travel.

on 3/28/2015 7:28:00 PM

Love it! I use this at least 2/3 times a week. It gives hair volume & refreshes it between washes so it doesn't look greasy! I use the brown one with a hint of colour which is great because it doesn't make your hair white like the other dry shampoos! I always stock up on them when they're on sale because I think they're kinda pricey and I always like to have some at the ready!

on 3/24/2015 9:27:00 PM

LOVE this stuff❤️

on 3/23/2015 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this well enough. The original isn't my favorite scent (it smells like cheap bathroom freshener to me). But it is the only dry shamp that doesn't leave white residue (for a dark brunette it can be super obvious when you use dry shampoo). It also isn't stick or stiff which I find a lot of them. So I'll continue to repurchase. I also have good luck with suave.

on 3/20/2015 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Normally I would find adding another 5 star review to a product with a million 5 star reviews not very helpful, but I have to for this dry shampoo. I have tried basically every dry shampoo on the market and have been less than impressed with all of them. Especially tresemme (the worst). After hearing so many raves for batiste I decided to try it out. My expectations were pretty high for this one and it definitely exceeded them! I have really thick, coarse hair that I recently colored light blonde and purple. Normally Id wash my hair twice a week, but with the color I want to make it last as long as possible so I have cut it down to once a week. Batiste has made that really easy for me. I first used this on my day 5 hair (starting to get pretty greasy) and after brushing it through my hair and massaging it in my hair looked freshly washed. I was blown away. The best part, is that it continued to look even better through out the day. This stuff works wonders. I don't know how I lived without it for so long or what kind of sorcery goes into this stuff but I will definitely continue to buy!

on 3/18/2015 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Absolute must have! I like to only wash my hair as sparingly as possible as I have bleached blonde, thin hair and heat style. This doesn't really give me more time between washes, but it does make sure my hair looks fresh until the next one. My hair isn't overly oily, I can go 2, max 3 days before I need to use this, but when I do, my hair looks freshly washed. It gives me more volume and makes it smell amazing. My favourite scent is the tropical coconut one. I have noticed how much I actually touch my hair since using this because the only thing I don't like is the powder feeling that comes off on my hands after touching my hair, and that's only because I have a weird thing about powder/flour type things touching my hands because I am strange! I also like the fact it leaves a slightly white colour on my hair, which could be a negative for some, because when my roots come through they are extremely dark and this lightens them up a bit!

Video Reviews & Tutorials