September 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my favourite cheek highlighter! It looks gorgeous on fair skin. It has a light, pearly finish that looks very natural. If this one comes up in a future collection, you should grab it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I got this after going to a MAC PRO class and the Mua there recommended it she said it was LE so i jumped right on it , i love the hilighting effect it gives my NC 30 skin ,it last all day but its also natural looking i use it w my MSF in DK as a contour n it ROCKS !!! wish it wasnt LE though ! PLZ bring this back MAC !!!!! PLZ

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

I'll be honest and say that I am not a MSF girl but I wanted to see why so many people collect these so I got a few. I did not keep the other 2 (don't remember the names) but when this came out recently I thought I'd give it try since it was rereleased and seemed really unique. I did not have trouble finding it (guess my area wasn't that into it) and I really like it. It is very subtle on my skin (NC 20 is). I kind of wish it was a bit more pigmented and long wearing, the only reasons it did not get a 5, but this allows me to use it over my entire face for a nice sheen/glow. The pastel colors make it very wearable, not too yellow or pink, and I really enjoy finishing my face with it. It is really nice too look at, seems to have a nice scent to it (vanilla, or am I imagining that?), and I hope MAC releases a similar shade that is a bit more pigmented/longwearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only found out about this product from the blog (birdsdecoratebranches) so props to her for sure.. Lightscapade is a beautiful, satiny sparkly whitish (but not quite white) highlight and is gorgeous on my fair skin. N5 for reference and if you're asking yourself "why would someone with N5 coloring need a highlight?" Lemme tell ya! It adds the perfect polish to the skin... Really ties a look together. The sad part is its LE. So snatch it up if you see it. I like that is understated but noticeable. It's sheen blends well with a plethora of different blushes which is why I've come to like it so much and it stays in my makeup bag. MSF's last foreva' and the packaging is classic MAC. I haven't had any problems with the top coming off. All in all, great for PPP's like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This has become my favorite cheek highlighter! It gives me the perfect glow to my skin and makes my cheekbones pop! I love how it's a very light highlighter, but still natural looking. You could totally wear this day to day or for a night out! It's a really versatile product, and if you can still get one, try to!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by dianeluis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lightscapade is a beautiful MSF. I am a huge fan of MSFs to begin with, and this one has not dissappointed me at all. I don't wear it as a highlight as much as I do as an all over face powder. I am so pleased to have such a great edition to my stash :)
I'm NW25 for reference

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really lovely highlight. Very natural and glowy from the inside! I have very fair skin so this doesn't make me look ashy or white.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by xVegasx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I managed to finally buy this at my MAC counter the day before it went of sale and i am so glad that i did.I have slightly oily skin so i was a bit wary about trying this as its a shimmer but i am so pleased with it.some days i use it as a highliter on its own or before blusher and other days i use it all over to give me a glow.Mine did not have any veining at all but i dont care beacause i like it so much.
NC15,Blonde,Slightly oily skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

Mine has PLENTY of gorgeous marbeling! When you go to the MAC store or counter, ask the SA to pick out one that had a lot of marbeling for you, or ask to see a few and pick the one you like the best.

This is such a gorgeous highlight. I get what all the hyoe is about now. It's not glittery, it adds just a fine sheen. The color is light enough to highlight my NC25-30 skin without making me look too pale.

I'm glad I got one of these.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by nekroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally I have the legendary Lightscapade.I had heard the hype long after is was originally released and I wanted it so much that I actually thought of buying it from Evilbay.Luckily it is repromoted.I was kinda secretly hoping that it would be an another overrated product but great news: it is definetely not!
First of all,I have to mention that I really,truly love highlighters.my highlighter powder stash is a lot larger than my blushes and bronzers combined.and Lightscapade is one of the best things that joined to my lightful loves.
This MSF definetely lives up to the word "lighter".no shimmer,glitter,color,metallic/frostiness etc,just pure light! I think that may be the reason why some people do not like it.but I love my face to have a glow and radiance.I can always wear lip and eye make-up that stands out but when it comes to actual face products,less is always more.LS adds a beautiful light to skin,under sun light,really finely milled shimmer is visible but it mostly gives a light pearl effect.it doesn't look like you spend hours in front of the mirror.the effect is more like "you look pretty,did you dye your hair or something?" sort.it is really hard to go "way too much" with it.I layered it over and over to see how it may look like,the result is never shimmery or too white,layering gives you only more light:)
I have been using it on my cheeks,nose bone,brow bone,tear duck and for setting my eye concealer.it works perfect on concealer and doesnt emphasize the larger pores around my cheeks.MSFs generally last very long on my oily skin,so does LS.and luckily they don't give me breakouts.
I bought mine from the store and choosed the one with the most blue veins.considering the fact that how much I love it,I went back and got a backup, in case it won't be around for another 5 years.the second one I got looks really beige but I can't really see a difference between them when swatched.
As a girl who even finds Meteorites too glittery but likes to glow,this is absolutely cannot-live-without product for me.I am in true love