MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 8/29/2012 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like to use this blush when I want a pop of color for a light natural look. It's a bright pink in the pan and shows a high pigment payoff from one layer on my cheeks. I used a stippling brush to apply if that plays any role in effortlessly getting the blush to work. There is some glitter in this product, but not enough to disappoint. The packaging is the standard Mac flip top container with no mirror. I think this is a very versatile blush and goes well with any look.

This was just too light for me and I found the color to be very sheer. I couldn't get any color payoff with this blush which is a shame because the color is so pretty. This would be good to use as a highlight or just a soft shimmer for your face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really love this blush. It's so wearable and versatile. It looks great on my NW15 skin and suits many skin tones. It's lasting power is not the best so I tend to layer it with a cream blush.

on 7/28/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like Well Dressed a lot, it's a very pretty blush. NC30-40 (depending on the season) here, and this suits me much better in the winter, when I'm at my palest NC30. This suits fair to light skintones best because it won't show up well on skin much darker than NC/NW30. I'm a makeup artist and this looks gorgeous on my fair skinned brides. I love satin formulas, because they're not too shimmery, they just have a pretty sheen. I always go for matte or satin blushes because I prefer to add a highlighter separately instead of being shimmery all over the cheeks. Anyway, Well Dressed is a great everyday blush, good pigmentation, finely milled, blends well. It's the kind of blush you'd reach for when you were in a hurry, or didn't know what blush to wear, because it looks good with most any makeup look. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's with all Mac blushes, and a good primer solves that problem for me anyway!

on 7/28/2012 1:33:00 AM

I love this blush, I would use this thing everyday and became my go to. I especially wore this blush everyday in highschool, always got compliments. It looks good in all skin tones really.

on 7/24/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been wanting this blush for such a long time and I finally was able to pick it up last week. It's the perfect light baby pink- a little on the cool side. I tend to look better in cool colours on my eyes, so I thought a cool toned blush like this would suit my skin well, and it does. The problem is, I have to really build up the colour to get it to show up. I'm not sure if this is due to the pigmentation of the actual blush, or just because it's not quite right for my fair, neutral skin. In any case, this colour is truly beautiful, I love the finish, and I'm glad I purchased it!

on 7/7/2012 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I love this blush, but the reason I only gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 is because it is a bit too shimmery for my taste. That being said, the colour and pigmentation are fantastic, and it lasts all day long on my skin. I love this blush, but when I use it up I will search for a less shimmery option instead of repurchasing.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is one of my most reached for blushers - it really is a beautiful pale pink with the slightest amount of sheen. I am NC15 and it suits me perfectly. You don't need to be an expert to apply this, it is buildable and blends well.

on 6/6/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the 1st blush I have owned and I LOVE it. It goes very well with my skin tone and gives the baby pink flush to my cheeks that I was wanting. It's buildable depending on the look you want. Expensive, but worth it.

on 5/29/2012 6:45:00 PM

I like this blush, blends lovely and can build up the pigmentation.This is a sheer pinkish blush kind of blue toned.I love MAC packaging so that is not an issue, I just dont like this blush as mush as my other ones, but by any means that does not mean you should not buy it.But if your debating it, get it.

Top Rated MAC Products