Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I suppose I CAN use these wipes to remove most (my guess is 90-95%) of my makeup, but that doesn't mean I WANT to. They are just waaaay too abrasive for use around my eyes. When I'm done, my eyes feel rubbed raw. I don't even know what gave me the idea that wipes would work better than my HG Yves Rocher Express Cleanser - oh yeah, maybe the fact that the wipes are supposed to be cloths. No such luck, because there is nothing soft about these. My search for MU remover wipes may end here, but in the meantime I can definitely use up my pack for removing face (but not eye) m/u, removing swatches from my hands, or to take camping. Will not be repurchasing though.

I really like these. I did manage to get all my makeup off with them (though I don't tend to wear a lot). I usually use these when I am feeling kind of lazy. My face does not feel tight or grimy afterward. It is supposed to have toner in it, but I still tend to rinse after using them. I have never had any eye irritation either.
I guess if you have a lot of eye makeup on, then it might be wise to use eye makeup remover before, then use this to get the last remnants off. Sometimes I need to find another "clean" spot or use the other side of the wipe if I have more makeup on.
Overall, a great little package. I also like the recloseable lid, which keeps them from drying out. Great for trips.

What I liked - the cloths are nice and thick and very soft. The price is good and I like that the packaging has a "lid" to keep it closed.

What I didn't like - i don't feel that it removed all my makeup. After i used the cloth, I always have to follow up with cleanser and there is noticeable makeup that comes off after the second cleaning. Also, the plastic "lid" came off - it is glued onto the package and i kept having to press it down to ensure it didn't come off and the wipes dried out. Finally, I would prefer a product that was available at more than 1 store. Although I love shopping at Target, it is nice to be able to drop by Walgreens/CVS to get my facial wipes instead.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These are good enough wipes, but not the best out there. Frankly, I find the Target brand to be more moisturizing and better at removing makeup, but these do the job in a pinch. They aren't the best at removing eye makeup (they require a lot of rubbing), but for foundation they are adequate.I do love that they have a hard plastic top to keep them from getting dried out. Overall, I don't know that I would repurchase, but I'm giving 3 lippies for packaging, price, and texture.

I've tried so many wipes but they never really impressed me to much. Then one day I decided to buy these thinking that they will probably suck to. They are THE best wipes I have ever tried. They take everything off without a problem. I have sensitive skin and they don't cause problems. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The plastic lid always comes off which, but it doesn't dry them that bad. If it is that bad, I just wet the cloth a little and it still works perfect. Go buy them!

I LOVE this product. It takes EVERYTHING off and leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized-which is a big problem for me since my face tends to dry easily and then get very oily the next day. My face still is oily in the morning but I don't go to bed with my skin feeling tight and dry. Am going to the store today to buy my next pack!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i got it on sale in shoppers for $7, it is the first time i use wipes to remove makeup and it works great. the price is very reasonable, i am not sure if i am going to break out, if not, this is just great!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought these wipes at Target for $5. I'm very happy with them. It dissolves mascara and eye makeup much better than I expected. I still follow up with a cleanser after using these wipes to get my face completely clean. I definitely recommend picking these up. I prefer them to MAC wipes which are more expensive and does not work as well.

These cloths are great. I got them for $10CAD, but a week earlier I saw them on sale for $7 a week earlier at SDM. I like them even more than the Ponds cloths. I like that they don't foam/lather like the Ponds ones did. I also found that the Ponds cloths didn't wipe clean, and i was left with a bit of a residue. They wipe off my mascara, eye make-up, and foundation nicely. I like the packaging, because after a while I find that the sticker on other wipes stops being sticky, and then my wipes get all dried out and are useless. I'll continue to buy these for my bedside table (for the nights I am too tired to wash my face). They are great!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love these!!!! They remove all of my makeup including my Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof Mascara. They do not dry my face out and they were only $6.99 at Target. Convenient to use, portable and the cloths are nice and thick, do not tear, and one does the job. I will be buying these again!