August 1, 2014 | 1191 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by nsdaniel8

I LOVE this product. It takes EVERYTHING off and leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized-which is a big problem for me since my face tends to dry easily and then get very oily the next day. My face still is oily in the morning but I don't go to bed with my skin feeling tight and dry. Am going to the store today to buy my next pack!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i got it on sale in shoppers for $7, it is the first time i use wipes to remove makeup and it works great. the price is very reasonable, i am not sure if i am going to break out, if not, this is just great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these wipes at Target for $5. I'm very happy with them. It dissolves mascara and eye makeup much better than I expected. I still follow up with a cleanser after using these wipes to get my face completely clean. I definitely recommend picking these up. I prefer them to MAC wipes which are more expensive and does not work as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These cloths are great. I got them for $10CAD, but a week earlier I saw them on sale for $7 a week earlier at SDM. I like them even more than the Ponds cloths. I like that they don't foam/lather like the Ponds ones did. I also found that the Ponds cloths didn't wipe clean, and i was left with a bit of a residue. They wipe off my mascara, eye make-up, and foundation nicely. I like the packaging, because after a while I find that the sticker on other wipes stops being sticky, and then my wipes get all dried out and are useless. I'll continue to buy these for my bedside table (for the nights I am too tired to wash my face). They are great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these!!!! They remove all of my makeup including my Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof Mascara. They do not dry my face out and they were only $6.99 at Target. Convenient to use, portable and the cloths are nice and thick, do not tear, and one does the job. I will be buying these again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Jayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love these wipes...they take off even waterproof mascara & Smashbox JetSet waterproof liner with the greatest of ease, no need to do anything but gently wipe the towelette across your face, no pulling, no tugging, doesn't dry or sting the skin and leaves no oily residue behind..actually leaves no residue whatsoever just a perfectly pH balanced face - as if you haven't even used a product on it!

Love that you can easily pick them up at Target and find them on sale as well! Now, if only I could find smaller packages for travel I would be in heaven!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by tropical_dreams15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these at Target for about $7. I've never used makeup removing wipes before so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I think it does a pretty good job at removing my makeup: foundation, concealer, blush, powder, eyeliner, mascara, mascara base, eyeshadow and an accumulation of glosses. This doesn't really remove my eye make-up but it does loosen it so I don't have to spend too much time tugging at mascara,liner and shadow. I've been using them for 3 weeks now and I haven't broken out on my sensitive skin. The wipes don't feel too wet to the touch but they work pretty well. These would be great on those nights where you're too tired to wash your face because they are designed to do 4 things: remove makeup, cleanse, tone and moisturize. The packaging is better than most I've seen in stores because it has a little lid even though it's in a plastic bag.

Has anyone found one that actually removes eye-makeup?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by smiley13tree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that it works pretty well. It retails in the U.S. at Target for $6.99. It cleanses, tones, moisturizes, and removes eye makeup. I love how it does NOT leave a greasy feeling like my Neutrogena makeup remover. I can use one wipe to remove everything. The towel can feel a bit rough on the skin, so be gentle. It takes a bit of wiping to get off that mascara. Sometimes, I need two wipes to get off the full face of makeup. Super convenient though. I would recommend that you get it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I love these. I changed to something else awhile ago and found other products didn't clean off all my make up. I was on a sailing trip a few months ago and took these with me. I used them all over since there were no showers on board(ewww). They saved me! I am going to go back to using them nightly. I have very sensitive skin and they don't make me break out like some wipes do.
Edit: Now I remember why I stopped using these! They give me milia and make me break out in tiny pimples. They have two ingredients that cause acne so do be careful!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by apricotmuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Some of the best wipes I have tried. Brilliant at removing most makeup, except for the heavy duty mascaras and liquid eyeliners, and nicely moisturising. I usually use these along with my normal routine, but I feel they are good enough to just wipe off the day and drop into bed if im too lazy!

The packaging is good - the snap shut lid is great, until it gets pulled off around the edges and leaves the wipes exposed. That shouldnt happen if you're careful, but i'm not and its happened more than once. the first time I hadnt even used 1/3 of my wipes. Still, its much much much much better than the usual packaging with the crappy sticky peel lid that doesnt stick back down after the first 3 uses.

I can't think of these as cheap simply because 6.50 a pop for wipes feels like a lot, but then you DO get a good amount, and they are good quality. You could spend more and get a lot worse.