Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Fat), Kaolin, Parfum, Glucose Sugar, Royal Jelly Powder, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pollen Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Spearmint Extract, Natural Borax, Xanthan Gum, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lecithin, Sucrose Stearate, Distearate, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to try this a few months ago when my Mary Kay rep was unavailable due to medical issues. Like others, I don't care for the glass jar, but I use a make-up paddle to dip it out, so my fingers never touch what's in the jar. A little goes a very long way, which is good, since this is a little on the pricey side. On one hand, it's very soothing on sunburned skin, and it's cleared up a dry patch on my forhead. On the other hand, it feels like there's a thin film covering my skin even awhile after I've applied it. If I apply make-up over it, the make-up turns out looking cakey. I also have to be careful about how often I use it because it makes my skin break out. I suspect it'll be good in the winter, when my skin will be more dry. I'll use up this jar, sparingly and over time in order to prevent acne bumps, but I won't repurchase.

I've been using this for 2-3 months now and I find it gives a 'heavier' feeling then my other moisturizers. I love the smell of this product but I don't think I'll be buying it again for a while after I finish my jar since I wasn't overly impressed.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

starting to break out

I've been having problems with my skin for the last two years since stopping the pill(i'm 29).I've tried every skin care out there from clinque(terrible NEVER use this)Vichy(Just as Bad)Roc(leaves face itchy)
nivea,Aveeno ect.ect....By skin problems i mean bad break outs more so around my chin that stay for weeks no matter what i do!Anyway Berts bees was recomended to me and i bought some today a face scrub and the radiance day cream.I tried a bit of the cream behind both my ears and i broke out in all these little spots!icouldnt believe it!Thank god i didnt put it all over my face!!I would Never use this again.Ive decided to try clarins now and see how i go with that... i suppose its a case of trial and error....

Bought this product out of the blue one day and ended up absolutely loving it! I get mild acne with oily skin at different times during the month. This cleared up all of my small bumps on my face leaving me smooth and glowing. Helps keep the oil at bay. Fine lines have also reduced as well. I also used the Radiance night cream in the evening. These are now my only two skincare products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I loved the smell of this and the way it made my skin feel but it was too much for my skin and caused little white heads.

This product is excellent as a night cream but not as a day cream. I have both, and the real night cream is a bit heavier, so I mix the two. Because it's made of royal jelly and beeswax, it's a bit too heavy for daytime use. I leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and the scent is not very noticeable. It is on the pricey side though. I would buy again because I did see results with it compared to other creams in the same price range.

Ok this is originally 17.99 but I got it for 4.00 from Walgreens recently as they are no longer going to carry the burt's bees products...but i would not pay 17.99 for this.

Its a great moisturizer BUT i would NOT use it as a DAY cream...its a much better night cream because it is extremely sticky and takes longer to absorb into my skin. But when I wake up the next morning my skin is super soft and glowing. I have combination skin and this has not broken me out at all, in fact my skin looks smoother.

I have heard a lot of complaints about people finding mold in the container so once i bought this i put it in the fridge and when i use it i make sure my hands are clean and i only dip my fingers into the jar once so i dont put any resident bacteria from my face into the jar.

I would not buy this product again because i don't think its worth 17.99 considering the hassle i have to go through to make sure mold doesn't grow in it & because i thought it would be a day cream but is much to thick and sticky for that. However, I rated it as a 4 because it makes my skin glow and feel/appear smoother in texture. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have a normal skin complexion- I actually used this at night. I don't like the thick, heavy feeling on my face in the daytime when I'm moving around a lot and start to develop sweat. I don't like the fact that it comes in a jar, but that's just not MY preference. I liked the smell though! I passed this over to my boyfriend who has acne prone skin and he seems to like it!

Been using this for a couple of weeks now. Its ok I guess, moisturises enough, but one major con about it is the stickiness. Its kinda heavy on my skin, even though I use it sparingly. It makes my skin feel like I've got too much foundation on or something, it sits heavily on my skin. Too bad, I like the smell and the promises of radiance and royal jelly goodness and all that.