September 18, 2014 | 2167 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kimla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

starting to break out

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Lizzie2shoes

I've been having problems with my skin for the last two years since stopping the pill(i'm 29).I've tried every skin care out there from clinque(terrible NEVER use this)Vichy(Just as Bad)Roc(leaves face itchy)
nivea,Aveeno ect.ect....By skin problems i mean bad break outs more so around my chin that stay for weeks no matter what i do!Anyway Berts bees was recomended to me and i bought some today a face scrub and the radiance day cream.I tried a bit of the cream behind both my ears and i broke out in all these little spots!icouldnt believe it!Thank god i didnt put it all over my face!!I would Never use this again.Ive decided to try clarins now and see how i go with that... i suppose its a case of trial and error....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sweetp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this product out of the blue one day and ended up absolutely loving it! I get mild acne with oily skin at different times during the month. This cleared up all of my small bumps on my face leaving me smooth and glowing. Helps keep the oil at bay. Fine lines have also reduced as well. I also used the Radiance night cream in the evening. These are now my only two skincare products.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by jeannab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the smell of this and the way it made my skin feel but it was too much for my skin and caused little white heads.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:53:00 AM More reviews by radar626

This product is excellent as a night cream but not as a day cream. I have both, and the real night cream is a bit heavier, so I mix the two. Because it's made of royal jelly and beeswax, it's a bit too heavy for daytime use. I leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and the scent is not very noticeable. It is on the pricey side though. I would buy again because I did see results with it compared to other creams in the same price range.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mspung

Ok this is originally 17.99 but I got it for 4.00 from Walgreens recently as they are no longer going to carry the burt's bees products...but i would not pay 17.99 for this.

Its a great moisturizer BUT i would NOT use it as a DAY cream...its a much better night cream because it is extremely sticky and takes longer to absorb into my skin. But when I wake up the next morning my skin is super soft and glowing. I have combination skin and this has not broken me out at all, in fact my skin looks smoother.

I have heard a lot of complaints about people finding mold in the container so once i bought this i put it in the fridge and when i use it i make sure my hands are clean and i only dip my fingers into the jar once so i dont put any resident bacteria from my face into the jar.

I would not buy this product again because i don't think its worth 17.99 considering the hassle i have to go through to make sure mold doesn't grow in it & because i thought it would be a day cream but is much to thick and sticky for that. However, I rated it as a 4 because it makes my skin glow and feel/appear smoother in texture. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by pinayx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a normal skin complexion- I actually used this at night. I don't like the thick, heavy feeling on my face in the daytime when I'm moving around a lot and start to develop sweat. I don't like the fact that it comes in a jar, but that's just not MY preference. I liked the smell though! I passed this over to my boyfriend who has acne prone skin and he seems to like it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by leejiajia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this for a couple of weeks now. Its ok I guess, moisturises enough, but one major con about it is the stickiness. Its kinda heavy on my skin, even though I use it sparingly. It makes my skin feel like I've got too much foundation on or something, it sits heavily on my skin. Too bad, I like the smell and the promises of radiance and royal jelly goodness and all that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ziran99

Iíve been addictively trying to find safer skin care and makeup product since last year. I did a lot of research on Skindeep and other sites. I like the fact that this product contains mostly natural ingredients. But after I put this on, I find it is very shinny and sticky on face (maybe that is why it claims that it is radiant?). The worst is that it makes my make up stayed on top and uneven. I think it is because it is sticky, specially on cheeks, then looks like the foundation gathered in that area. I am using EM mineral foundation, I donít know if it will be better when you use a liquid foundation. Iíll use this at night only just so that I do not waste my money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by lucyli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this and have been using it for at least a year. It does not break out my very acne prone (though 33 year old) skin. Hurrah! Makes me wonder about all those chemicals in supposedly non-comedogenic products, and why they always cause problems for me. The couple of times I've strayed to try something new I have always come back.