October 22, 2014 | 1505 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Amazing. I use this on and off because I personally don't like moisturizing (such a hassle!), but with the harsh winters here I've started again after I shower.
Comes with a pump, it's cheap, smells good, works, what else do you need!
I usually buy it in a pack at costco, so it's even cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by shelly_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion!! It is light like a lotion should be, and is amazingly moisturising. When I first applied it, it had an almost watery feeling on my skin which made me think that it wouldn't be moisturisng enough, but I was wrong, as my skin feels lovely! This lotion sinks in immediately, and is perfect for summer as it never leaves my skin feelng oily, but still provides amazing moisture. My skin has never felt better.

I used to use Palmer's cocoa butter moisturiser, but it never felt like it sunk onto my skin properly, and in summer I felt like it was too heavy, almost like an oily feeling, and it always sweated off my legs (which has never happened with the vaseline one!).

This lotion is perfect for fake tan wearers too, as it doesn't affect my fake tan at all, and gives my skin a nice glow, without an oily or stickey feeling. I haven't tried it in winter yet, but given how well it moiturises, it should be okay. I've also found that because it sinks in perfectly, I can dress straight after without any stickey feeling (unlike the Palmer's version), so I can apply it morning and night. Also since using this I don't get bumps on my legs, which I at first thought was a shaving rash, but now think it was caused by the oily Palmer's cocoa moisturiser being too heavy and clogging my pores. I bought a 375ml bottle for $8 on sale, but even if it was full price I'd still buy it. I have a couple of bottles of Palmers, which I'll be throwing in the bin! Also the smell is nice, and not too strong!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

ONE OF THE BEST COCOA BUTTER LOTIONS OUT THERE! Love this stuff! Super duper hydrating and smells like heaven. Buy this, Its one of the best things Vaseline ever created. Would I repurchase? Yeah!
Check out my reviews on other lotions too and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:16:00 AM More reviews by ZgMyn

Yummy and deep conditioning indeed. However, i love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion :D this one is yummeh. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by makeup1love

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion is a really good lotion and a staple at my house, everyone uses it from my father to my brothers. I always have to mostirze after shower and find this really easy to apply and it absorbs quickly.
I don't feel through the day that my skin is dewy smooth as I have with other lotions, but I don't feel dry or itchy.
I can't complain with Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion because of the price and the fact that it smells delicious =)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this body lotion!! It's light yet very moisturizing and keeps my skin soft all day. I love how easy it is to apply and a little goes a long way. I also love the yummy coconut scent. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky like other lotions I've tried. This lotion also doesn't make my KP any worse. I also really love that this comes in a pump, and the big bottle lasts forever and only costs like 6 bucks! This is definitely my favorite body lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by marj59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product for great price! Smells great too. Keeps my dry skin moisturized all day without feeling greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by inskip

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lotion and have bought several bottles. It's a good sized bottle and compared to other drug store lotions I think the price is decent. To me, it smells yummy and has a lot of good ingredients in it. It keeps me well moisturized even in the winter, but I apply liberally. I would definately recommend this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ladydee86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Excellent moisturizer, very nice scent, i can't believe how much this stuff costs so cheap yet such good quality. I have tons and i mean tons of lotions and creams as i like to wear it once or so and usually forget about it. But this is a keeper for sure :) Very impressive Vaseline! (oh yes my go's love this stuff as well they say it makes your tan last longer after tanning which is true)! Hope this helped...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by DY22

It makes you skin so smooth, and the smell is heavenly (if you like sweet-toned smells). The effect shows quick; my skin felt smooth the third time i used it (I have medium dry skin). I never paid attention to the tone evening effect though. Overall: great moisturizer for the price.