Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 1/19/2012 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this lotion for right out of the shower! Smells relaxing....and it's not overpowering! Evens out skin tones...and makes skin look awesome! Works well when my honey rubs my feet/legs..perfect consistency!

on 1/15/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

You can't really go wrong with good old Vaseline. And the icing on the cake part of this product is twofold: Not only does it smell delicious (like coconut cream pie), it's also packaged attractively enough to be stored out in the open where you can reach for it day after day on your way out the door. Sure, it doesn't take the place of a spa treatment, but there's no denying that it softens up your dry patches well enough for everyday use, plain and simple. The lotion comes in a huge bottle, so there's no concern about getting what you paid for.The press-down dispenser is nice and sturdy, and leaves you with the right amount of product. The only downside is small: When it first goes on, it feels a tad greasy. But that effect disappears in a manner of seconds, as the lotion sinks into the skin quite quickly. I'll keep buying this for everyday use at our household, but I'll also be supplementing with some more heavy duty hand creams, scrubs, etc. for less frequent use.

on 1/11/2012 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lotion actually works. I've tried tons of body moisturizers, from dirt cheap to outrageously expensive, and this does stand out. After two or three (daily, after shower) uses I did notice that my skin looked and felt smoother, really hydrated and overall better.
Also, and this is very important to me, this is a product which feels light, sinks in immediately and doesn't leave a film. Which is more than I can say for most other products I've used.
My only gripe is the scent; I do love sweet and foody smells in both perfume and moisturizing products, but this one is just too intense, plastic and artificial to me. For a product that really works though, this is not a huge disadvantage, and thankfully the scent doesn't last anyway.
In my country it's affordable but not that cheap - 5 euros for 200ml.

on 1/10/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lotion! I've been using it for probably about 7 years now, and every time I try something different I always end up going straight back to this lotion. It's just the right consistency, not too thick and not too runny. I love the smell, it's just enough scent without being overpowering. The pump in the larger bottle is great, and it's super reasonably priced. I use it every time I get out of the shower/bath and it leaves my skin moisturized and soft (I even get compliments :))

on 1/7/2012 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazing. I use this on and off because I personally don't like moisturizing (such a hassle!), but with the harsh winters here I've started again after I shower.
Comes with a pump, it's cheap, smells good, works, what else do you need!
I usually buy it in a pack at costco, so it's even cheaper.

on 1/6/2012 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lotion!! It is light like a lotion should be, and is amazingly moisturising. When I first applied it, it had an almost watery feeling on my skin which made me think that it wouldn't be moisturisng enough, but I was wrong, as my skin feels lovely! This lotion sinks in immediately, and is perfect for summer as it never leaves my skin feelng oily, but still provides amazing moisture. My skin has never felt better.

I used to use Palmer's cocoa butter moisturiser, but it never felt like it sunk onto my skin properly, and in summer I felt like it was too heavy, almost like an oily feeling, and it always sweated off my legs (which has never happened with the vaseline one!).

This lotion is perfect for fake tan wearers too, as it doesn't affect my fake tan at all, and gives my skin a nice glow, without an oily or stickey feeling. I haven't tried it in winter yet, but given how well it moiturises, it should be okay. I've also found that because it sinks in perfectly, I can dress straight after without any stickey feeling (unlike the Palmer's version), so I can apply it morning and night. Also since using this I don't get bumps on my legs, which I at first thought was a shaving rash, but now think it was caused by the oily Palmer's cocoa moisturiser being too heavy and clogging my pores. I bought a 375ml bottle for $8 on sale, but even if it was full price I'd still buy it. I have a couple of bottles of Palmers, which I'll be throwing in the bin! Also the smell is nice, and not too strong!

ONE OF THE BEST COCOA BUTTER LOTIONS OUT THERE! Love this stuff! Super duper hydrating and smells like heaven. Buy this, Its one of the best things Vaseline ever created. Would I repurchase? Yeah!
Check out my reviews on other lotions too and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

on 12/22/2011 8:16:00 AM

Yummy and deep conditioning indeed. However, i love Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion :D this one is yummeh. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion is perfect.

on 12/13/2011 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion is a really good lotion and a staple at my house, everyone uses it from my father to my brothers. I always have to mostirze after shower and find this really easy to apply and it absorbs quickly.
I don't feel through the day that my skin is dewy smooth as I have with other lotions, but I don't feel dry or itchy.
I can't complain with Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion because of the price and the fact that it smells delicious =)

I love this body lotion!! It's light yet very moisturizing and keeps my skin soft all day. I love how easy it is to apply and a little goes a long way. I also love the yummy coconut scent. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky like other lotions I've tried. This lotion also doesn't make my KP any worse. I also really love that this comes in a pump, and the big bottle lasts forever and only costs like 6 bucks! This is definitely my favorite body lotion.