November 28, 2014 | 1282 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite and forever chapstick and i wear it daily. Nothing bad to say at all. Great subtle colour, good flavor, stays on for a good amount of time, makes my lips smoother too

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by butterbelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of the best drugstore lip balms on the market. It provides decent moisturization for the lips. The taste/smell is very pleasant. It also adds a slight colour to the lips which is very flattering for those with medium skin tones. It is dirt cheap and the packaging is perfect for a lip balm. (I hate getting my fingers dirty in tins/pots of lip balm.) I will definitely buy this again as a great everyday lip balm but I'm still on the lookout for my HG lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by hearts317

Pretty color and shine and makes a pretty color when you use a little, not great for chapped lips though, but i have stuff for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works for me, I like that it is cheap enough to have them everywhere around the house, office, car... It lasts and definitely conditions.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this product when I was younger. I thought it would work for me again. Boy was I wrong. the product moisturized my lips, but left them with a slight rash. I later learned I am allergic to products with sunscreen. If your lips are sensitive like mine, I encourage you: Do NOT purchase!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First: Dear Katy Perry: Thanks, I will forever associate this product with "I kissed a girl". It's okay, I think you are totally hot and appear to have natural, perfect breasts. Good for you!

Review: This product is decent. Provides temporary (though not lasting) moisture, for me. Has a very slight red tint and a fake cherry-ish smell, which are the two things about it that I don't like and make me not want to repurchase it. If you want a reddish tinted lip balm and don't mind the fake-cherry scent (think cold medicine), you might like this. Note: I am weird, I am giving the packaging a 4/5 just because I have seen it so many times, the familiarity/unchagning-ness of it is comforting somehow..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Currently my favorite lip balm product. I also like Rosebud Minted Salve but the Cherry Chapstick is coming out ahead because it is in a tube for instead of a tin so that makes it easier to apply. I also love the smell of the cherry chapstick!! Makes my lips so smooth!! You do have to apply often but that doesn't bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by CLAWZGALAW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Chapstick ... can't go wrong ... nuff said.

Of course I will purchase again .... and again .... and again .... and probably will for the rest of my life. C'mon, it's a CLASSIC! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks to a recommendation in InStyle and the wonderful reviews, I bought a couple of these. My lips look wonderful. They are fairly full, so I do not want to have screaming color on them, just enough to brighten up my face and look polished. Cheap too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Can't complain about this product as it does almost everything my ideal lip chap would do...
Inexpensive, has SPF protection, adds a very slight tint of reddish pink to my lips that looks natural yet cute, some sheen without looking too greasy/oily, goes on smoothly, smells good (sweet cherries), good year round lip mositurizer.
It may not pack enough power for those with very chapped lips but as a regualar lip protectant it works great.