Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/14/2011 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Best chapstick ever :) I use this every day and it makes my lips shiny and kissable

on 3/6/2011 3:01:00 PM

Very cheap and you can buy it almost everywhere. Its decent on the lips and the scent never gets old. Everyone should have one :)

on 1/31/2011 6:02:00 PM

this is my favorite and forever chapstick and i wear it daily. Nothing bad to say at all. Great subtle colour, good flavor, stays on for a good amount of time, makes my lips smoother too

on 1/23/2011 4:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of the best drugstore lip balms on the market. It provides decent moisturization for the lips. The taste/smell is very pleasant. It also adds a slight colour to the lips which is very flattering for those with medium skin tones. It is dirt cheap and the packaging is perfect for a lip balm. (I hate getting my fingers dirty in tins/pots of lip balm.) I will definitely buy this again as a great everyday lip balm but I'm still on the lookout for my HG lip balm.

on 1/8/2011 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pretty color and shine and makes a pretty color when you use a little, not great for chapped lips though, but i have stuff for that!

on 1/4/2011 12:25:00 PM

It works for me, I like that it is cheap enough to have them everywhere around the house, office, car... It lasts and definitely conditions.

on 12/3/2010 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I used to use this product when I was younger. I thought it would work for me again. Boy was I wrong. the product moisturized my lips, but left them with a slight rash. I later learned I am allergic to products with sunscreen. If your lips are sensitive like mine, I encourage you: Do NOT purchase!!!

on 11/22/2010 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

First: Dear Katy Perry: Thanks, I will forever associate this product with "I kissed a girl". It's okay, I think you are totally hot and appear to have natural, perfect breasts. Good for you!

Review: This product is decent. Provides temporary (though not lasting) moisture, for me. Has a very slight red tint and a fake cherry-ish smell, which are the two things about it that I don't like and make me not want to repurchase it. If you want a reddish tinted lip balm and don't mind the fake-cherry scent (think cold medicine), you might like this. Note: I am weird, I am giving the packaging a 4/5 just because I have seen it so many times, the familiarity/unchagning-ness of it is comforting somehow..

on 11/17/2010 10:14:00 PM

Currently my favorite lip balm product. I also like Rosebud Minted Salve but the Cherry Chapstick is coming out ahead because it is in a tube for instead of a tin so that makes it easier to apply. I also love the smell of the cherry chapstick!! Makes my lips so smooth!! You do have to apply often but that doesn't bother me.

on 10/3/2010 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Chapstick ... can't go wrong ... nuff said.

Of course I will purchase again .... and again .... and again .... and probably will for the rest of my life. C'mon, it's a CLASSIC! <3

Popular Lip Treatments