July 24, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like the formula but as mentioned by the other despise the brush. The brush is hard to use and once you get it on your lashes they will clump and will not be unclumped until you use makeup remover. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I had tried that does not crack on me or rub off. LASTS ALL DAY LONG NO. Is it discontinued? NOOOOOO Should have stocked up

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by rzkit25

My eyelids are oily and almost all eyeliners smudge on my skin. I've tried several products and this is the ONLY product that doesn't smudge and stay on all day. I've gotten used to the small brush tip so it doesn't bother me but others have mentioned that they can't stand the brush and rather have felt tip liners.
Unfortunately, MAC stopped making this product :(
If you have oily lids and want clean black lines, in my opinion, this is probably the best option without paying too much. Another big plus for Liquidlast is that one bottle lasts me at least 6 months.. I wear eyeliner 6 or 7 days every week. Have yet to find a sufficient replacement.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ldordal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner! I'm generally not a fan of liquid as I think it looks too "made up" but on my eyes which I moisturize heavily it does not budge at all! And it's pretty easy to apply- thin or thick line. Little pricey- but I have a MAC PRO card so I get a discount. Pretty good. My next HG eyeliner is the MAC Fluid Liner. You need a brush for that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by angienmr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner can last me the wholeday unless I wash it away. I only need to put it on in the morning and it last me until night. One time I went out and too tired and felt slept and it didn't smear at all. The price is expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ambersexton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best waterproof liner there is PERIOD. I have actually washed my face and had it not come off. It's easy to make lines fine or thick and it will last like iron until you use remover to take it off. Most "waterproof" liners peel off, sometimes in a continuous strip, so therefore are less long lasting than non waterproof products. Some last but fade in color to a blue gray and just look awful. Not this stuff

Many waterproof liners that are adequate have that annoying foam tipped applicator rather than a brush. This has a decent brush in the bottle and is easy to apply for a waterproof liner although it dries quickly so you need to work rapidly because the product isn't malleable for long. Anyway that's a quality that all waterproof liners have but none are worth it but this one in my opinion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyruby

Pros:
-It doesn't smudge or flake
-Completely waterproof
-Compact packaging
-Easily removed with oil-based eye make-up remover

Cons:
-Formula clumps shortly after opening the package; makes it difficult to get the amount of liquid you want on your brush
-Small tube and handle makes the brush difficult to maneuver

Overall, I would say that this isn't an eyeliner you would want to use everyday - it's difficult to apply, especially after it becomes goopy. However, if you want an eyeliner that won't come off when you swim or sweat, this is it. I swam all day at the lake, and the most it did was fade slightly - no flaking or racoon eyes!

I'll definitely keep buying it for times I want to look pretty while being active.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by iheartchikn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG of all eyeliners. I thought I would never ever have to change eyeliners again when I found this but I heard it was going to be discontinued? I really hope not!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lizaa13

I had a hard time with eyeliner because they all smeared and none of them were good enough. But then i found MAC Liquidlast, at first I hated it because I bought it in green: it was clumpy, and hard to put on and take off. But then i realized, this is just what i need, so i went and bought a black one. It was glorious! It was not clumpy like the green one and had that amazing staying power. I can wear it for two days straight, sleep in it, be in the salty harsh beach water in it, be in the heat with it, it would not budge. It almost cried yesterday when a lady at mac told be it was being discontinued. How can you do that to us MAC??? I guess I'll just have to stock up, find a good substitute (which I doubt), or just purchase from questionable online vendors. Best of luck to everyone who feels my pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

The best thing about this product is how long it lasts. It's crazy. Once I ran out of remover and I delayed buying it, thinking, "oh well, it'll eventually wash away." It didn't. It stayed on for the whole 48 hours until I panicked and promptly went out to buy remover. The downside is I feel the brush is not as good as other liquid liners I've tried. It is so thin and flat it actually makes it harder (than usual) for application. The liquid is also a bit thick, so it's best to just use a full glob on the brush and line lightly throughout with a single stroke. But the extra five minutes I spend every morning painstakingly lining my eyes worths every second as I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day (and mostly, night). Price is of course expensive, it's MAC. But if you want to spend some for a worthy product, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by sah125

I've been looking for an eyeliner that I could wear especially during the summer. All the eyeliners I've tried always smudged when I went to the beach or pool even though the products say that they are waterproof. (mind you that I don't smudge my eyes) Two weeks ago, I went to the beach with a friend of mine. The waves were really high and crazy that day and my friend came out of the water with her eye liner looking exactly the same. I asked her what she was wearing and she said it was mac liquidlast. So of course, I tried it on the next day at the beach and TA-DA no more eyeliner smudging! I took off a lippie b/c of the texture....it's thick and almost paste like. I just stocked up on a couple because I've been hearing rumors that it'll be discontinued! Please don't d/c this!