August 20, 2014 | 1756 users online

Deodorants - Crystal - Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG!!! Works great and last forever! Just remember to wet it when you are ready to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't you just love finding holy grail products? This is one of those off beat things that I really could smack myself for not purchasing earlier. While it seems rather pricey from the get go don't let that dissuade you, this stick lasts and lasts! Other natural deodorants gave me rashes or just didn't seem to have much staying power. If you are a profuse sweater, this won't keep you dry, but you won't smell either. I sweat quite a bit, yet find myself sweating less after using the stone or the liquid roll on. This is a great and simple alternative for those wanting to "go green" with their grooming products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by boomtownrat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've found that if I do about 80 strokes per armpit, this will keep me BO-free for 24+ hours. Wednesday night, I bathed and applied this to freshly cleaned, damp armpits. I woke up intending to wash my armpits and reapply the Crystal, but I didn't smell anything. I decided to see how long this would last. After a day of Thanksgiving visits AND a night out, there was STILL no stink! I woke up this morning and incredibly I had only just begun to smell as I was getting into the shower.

If I apply it less than 50 strokes on each underarm, there might be a slight odor by the late afternoon. Putting on 80 strokes per armpit takes less than a minute and the product goes a long way. It's extremely worth it to take those extra seconds to put on more, making sure to cover a wide area.

My armpits feel much better than they have with any antiperspirant or natural deodorant. I love not having to deal with nasty chemical perfumes. I have a skin condition that affects the armpits, but after coconut oil deodorant and now the Crystal Stick, it has calmed down considerably.

I've been using the Crystal Stick for over a week. If it keeps working so well, I'll remain loyal!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I'm trying something new for a deoderant. I don't use deoderant for women because every brand seems to not do anything and my sweat odor comes through. Saying that I am an active sports person so I need something a little bit stronger than the average female does. I am currently using Mitchum Smart Solid for men but I notice in the last 6 months something about it has changed. It says it's still odor free but I can smell something different and it works pretty much as well as a female deoderant now it used to be the best deo ever for sports. i"ll be wearing for work tomorrow and lets see what happens. So far I love the packaging though.

3 DAY REVIEW
I didn;t expect anything from this deoderant seeing as it's all natural but so far it's working better and for longer than any deoderant or anti-perspirant i've ever tried! I work all day and have made a point out of not washing my pits until the mext morning and when I wake up I still smell clean and fresh. It's fragrance free too. The only inconvenience for me is that I have to put a rop of water on the top in order to wet the crystal but it's worth it seeing as it's natural and works great. It also doesn' leave white residue on my clothing. If it continues working like this I will definitely be rebuying

2 MONTH UPDATE
I stepped up my workout routine. Now if you work out lightly (yogay) or not at all this deoderant is fine but as soon as I started doing longer runs and more sweat inducing workouts it stopped protecting me from that sweaty smell so I had to stop using it. I'll keep it for days when I'm off the gym but otherwise it just doesn't do the job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pretty decent, as long as you're aware that you will sweat. Sweat you will, but odor will be controlled. At least this was the case for me. Totally better for you than regular deodorant that contains aluminum.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This stuff is awesome! I switch to natural deodorant because reg deodorant can cause breast cancer and i aint gonna take chances with that. This only cost me 3 bucks says it will last about a yr and is all natural. When i use this it keeps me oder free ALL day and sweat free ALL day i love it. works better than any other deodorant iv ever used all my life. Its so easy to use too, no mess and even if you do make a mess (which i dont see how you could with this) its clear so ya cant even see it and no white pits either. Plus it looks so cute, lil salt crystal :3 also sense its clear there is never any worry about getting white stains on you clothes. FYI if you put this on after you just shaved, its stings, but only for a few seconds.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Did I use this wrong? I live in Las Vegas and Summers are brutally hot. I wanted to try a more natural option for deoderant. Arggg this stuff left me a nasty wet mess. Sooooo embarrassing! I had no idea I actually sweat so much! This did not control sweat at all. I'm in the heat or at the gym often, and this stuff is worthless to me. I don't even want to give it one lippy. I will stick to my Secret Clinical and never stray again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by 4tja

it really works!!!!!!! i couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

5/5 for being a natural deodorant that actually works...... we all put so much garbage on our bodies, and use deodorant every day, so i didn't want to keep using the traditional kind that's apparently really bad for you.

this deodorant really works! all natural! but use lots of swipes!

packaging could be better.......... it's not at all good-looking, and i agree with the reviewer who says it looks like it will shatter if dropped once.

but it's natural. it works. 5/5. BUY IT

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 11:29:00 AM More reviews by filamgirl618

Let's just say that I was always on the search for a deodorant until I picked up this amazing thing. I always hated traditional deodorant because it irritated my pits (I always have bumps on them due to their sensitivity) and that I hated the residue that most of them would leave on my pits and clothes. Welcome to the Crystal Stick. It's truly been a miracle for my pits. The bumps on my pits aren't nearly as bad as they used to (I still get them when I shave, but that's another story), I really don't feel like it leaves any sort of residue on my pits or clothes, and it controls odor, probably even better than any traditional deodorant I've ever used in the past. It isn't an antiperspirant by any means, but the good thing about this is that even if you do sweat a whole bunch, at least it won't leave you smelly or with nasty pit stains. The only minor thing that I don't like about this is that it's not as convenient as traditional deodorant. I can't just pop this in my purse and swipe it on as necessary, I have to make sure I'm near water since it requires it to apply, otherwise it'll be uncomfortable. In any case, I totally suggest anyone go out and try it! I know when I got it, it was on sale at my local Walgreens!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by marigold555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a thick salt stick basically. You have to wet the top and use it that way. It is supposed to be used multiple times a day so its not very convienient. It does reduce odour nicely but it doesn't reduce sweating. Nothing should reduce sweating, that's one of the body's natural excretory systems. I would reccommend it. But when I'm really busy I use something thats all natual that is even better. I mix a quarter of a teaspoon of baking soda with 4 or 5 drops of water, rub together and apply.