August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Skincare - Face - Avon - Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I couldn't believe my eyes, my skin actually smoothen and brighten just after 5 application! I have mild acne with deep dark acne scars and it has deminished. My acne scars is now even and has lighten. Great product I would recommend this over expensive products that doesn't deliver good results as this. I use this every other night. First I thought this felt sticky but when I wake up in the morning my skin glows. My face has never been this good I promise. I exfoliate regularly but the result doesn't come close to this. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by krystennicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great price for such a great product. I can't stress enough how important regular exfoliation is for your skincare routine. Using these pads twice a week will allow your expensive serums & lotions to be more effective. Does a great job! This is a chemical exfoliant so it works on your skin from the inside out. Best used at night and make sure you use an SPF in the morning when using this product and any exfoliant.

Some reviewers mentioned they were upset because it didn't get rid of their dark spots. For difficult pigmentation, you should see a dermatologist or aesthetician. No over the counter product will make a huge impact on those dark spots.

I discovered this because I had to switch my exfoliation product after becoming pregnant. Glycolic Acid (the active ingredient in the peel pads) is safe during pregnancy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by diamondustt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Works fine for wat its suposed to do. I contacted avon and found out the glycolic acid is 10% so its the same strength as ddf glycolic acid 10% toner so this is a good equivalent product but its expensive because you only get 30 pads and with the ddf large bottle even thought its 35$ you get alot! And at only 10$ more then avon its basically a steal next to avon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Kristen26

I ordered this after reading a review in allure. I am a long time glycolic peel girl and am used to paying the $500 for 6 once a week sessions, twice a year. After using this every other day before bed for a month I can honestly say the results are EXACTLY the same as my pricey peels at the aestheticians office. I am now going to use this all year instead of the in-office peels. My face is so smooth and clear, it got rid of all my winter dull skin build up and impurities and my face looks brand new. LOVE this stuff!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

I've used quite a lot of AHA products. This one is at the bottom. It doesn't fade the scars and leaves a greasy film on my skin. It does not sink into my skin like it should. I think it has something to do with the pH level. It's not balanced so it's not very effective. The most effective AHA product i've used that made miracle to my skin is AHA+ lotion from acne.org. Good stuff! Avon pads, on the other hand, did nothing, so i don't think i will even be finishing up the tub. Waste of $$$.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by meliciousmelmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW! I love this stuff! I just received it in the mail a few days ago, and already I'm noticing a HUGE difference! I cleanse my face in the shower, use one pad, then moisturize every other day. The first day I noticed that my usually irritated, red skin (from the hot steam water) was fresh & clean looking!

I got a bad pimple from my new birth control, and NOTHING would get rid of it. 2 minutes after using the pad, my pimple was less inflamed and hardly noticeable. Amazing! I bought it off of Ebay for $10, and this is worth $30!

Definite buy again! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by QTran77

I had dry patches and this only made this worse. My skin is still trying to recover from this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by KAC2009

Decent product, I used it like a toner, but it didn't do what I was hoping it would. I was still left with flakes of skin after using this, I whas hoping for soemthing that would remove layers of dead skin. I also didn't see a real change after using it for a couple months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW. I love this product. You can feel it working right away and see the results almost instantly. What I like most of all, though, is the convenience. Just grab a pad from the jar and wipe it over your face, and you're done. No rubbing, waiting, rinsing. Perfect for my busy schedule!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by prcdnvl28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This peel does not exfoliate at all. Ineffective and a waste of time and money. Spend more on the Peter Thomas Roth UnWrinkle Peel Pads if you want a product that works!