October 25, 2014 | 1793 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by IceCheerMom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I use a little of this on my browbones and cheeks, I swear it takes 10 years off my face.

I am a bit of a klutz so I like the rubbery packaging. I have dropped this and not broken the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Lornamary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have no words to describe how much I love this highlighter, it's a stunning golden sheen that makes your skin look flawless and works so well on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by meru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this highlighter but it's not my HG because I just feel yellow/golden highlighters don't look that great on warm skin tones. It is very natural and gives you a pretty sheen without signs of glitter. Price is reasonable since it lasts forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product and I use it nearly every day with my TheBalm Betty loumanizer.

I don't think it is too shimmery and gives a really nice glow to the tops of my cheekbones :)

I love the packaging of NARS products.

There isn't a huge amount of product compared to other highlighters on the market but it will last me ages even with daily use. A great investment.

EDIT July 2014: I have downgraded one lippy because I have tried other highlighting powders and this is good but its not the best for my skintone (NC25/C3). I find that more golden highlighters (like TheBalm Mary Loumanizer) are much better for giving me that 'glowing' look and more reasonably priced. I do love NARS products but I don't think I would repurchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lovenall

My everyday go-to highlighter. Golden tone highlighter that adds pretty sheen on my yellow toned asian complexion. It adds a sheen but not glittery or shiny - perfect both day and night. Day times, when I want subtle effect, I use the sane brush with blush and blend it in later with the blush. It brightens up the face for daily use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love! I bought this at Sephora a while back, looking for a natural-looking, luminous highlighter (think "glowing from within" rather than "bright light glitter bomb"). The sales associate recommended NARS Albatross, saying it's hands down his favorite, most flattering highlighter. I have NC 35 skin (medium-ish, yellow undertone) and this works beautifully for me. It looks bright white in the pan, but has a subtle, golden luminous finish. I use this over blush, to highlight my cheekbones, and on the inner corner of my eyes (makes them pop!). It's very finely milled, so it does not look fake/obvious on. The price is a bit steep, but this lasts forever, as you only need to use a tiny bit each time. I recommend NARS Albatross for those with warm/yellow undertones, while those with pink undertones may want to try another NARS highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by JillianMoore528

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is definitely my holy grail highlighter. It looks amazing on my yellow toned skinned and even pink undertones skin, which is great considering most highlighters have a pinky undertone . And it lasts forever. Definitely repurchasing once I hit pan .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by hazelblackolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When it comes to any makeup for my complexion I am all about the radiance. Think of 'supermodel on a diet of water and more water'. I try to make my face look lit up like a goddamn Christmas tree. I'm talking the works - highlighters (YES to YSL Touche Eclat, by the way), luminescent foundations and powders, etc etc. And I must say that this right here is the ticket. It looks like a frosty white in the pan but swipe this beauty across those cheek bones and say hello to a stunning golden glow. Buy now and thank me later.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nice but not for me. i prefer pink tones for my highlight but this is too yellow and glittery for my liking. i still use it often but it's not what i reach for most of the time. if you're going to use a powder highlighter, might as well try mary loumanizer from theBalm. it's much better for a lower price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Avyola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this highlighter so much! It gives me this healthy glow which just makes me look so bright and awake. When you apply it very lightly it's gorgeous for a normal day to work/ school, but if applied a little bit heavier it is still so beautiful. For me it wins from mac's soft and gentle, although I love that one too.