BeneFit Cosmetics Lip Plump

2.3

on 4/22/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible! It's supposed to fill in the lines on your lips to make them look plumper but it just looks like you put foundation on your lips. Then it turns your lipstick all brown. There are better lip plumpers out there!

on 4/14/2009 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm shocked at the reviews. It worked pretty well for me. I noticed it did plump my lips without the tingling feeling and even my sister noticed they looked plumper. It's a great primer too. Kinda expensive though.

on 4/13/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

waste of money. This product is watery and when it goes on it doesn't spread evenly..

on 4/3/2009 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

What a terrible waste of money! This stuff is nothing but thick concealer-like primer which on my opinion doesn't prime a thing. It's thick like paint, dries your lips out and has no plumping effect what so ever. Why is this stuff even on the market?

on 3/27/2009 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in a set and never use it. It really dries my lips and just feels gorss.

on 3/14/2009 8:39:00 PM

I like this one as a lip concealer or base before you put your lipsticks, and it could help to cover your lip color and really let the lipsticks show the ture colors.
I bought this for using my MAC lavender whip lipstick, which is a really pretty color but does need to cover my pinky lip color first. I think it does good job as a base or concealer. But has nothing to do with plump your lips though. I give 3 because the price is a little bit high, $22 just for a base?

on 2/7/2009 7:54:00 PM

This lip plumper went back to macys because it was so horrible. This is not a lip plumper at all! It's pretty much like putting foundation on the lips. It made my lips looked so chapped, so bad, even worse then putting liquid foundation on my lips. This product is just wrong. Don't waste your money! Benefit should renamed it something else. not plumper. If you want to naturalize your lip, use your liquid foundation, not this.

on 1/30/2009 7:53:00 PM

This came with my Realness of Concealness kit. I never touched it because I have pretty full lips and honestly wouldn't want them to look any plumper than they are. However, after reading the reviews about this NOT being a plumper, but a primer, I decided to give it a try in order to test out it's true purpose. My lips are a natural dark pink, so this is a really good base for eliminating my natural lip color in order to have a truly nude lip. (my favorite look is dramatic eyes with a nude, shiny lip) I'm not sure if it's any better than using foundation or concealer, but since it came with my kit, I figure I'd just use it up.

on 1/24/2009 10:19:00 AM

I am a Benefit fan, but I totally did not "get" this product. First off, does not plump your lips. It's basically a lip primer I guess. I found it to be drying and really pointless...put a little foundation on your lips and you have the same effect as this product. It pains me to be so down on a Benefit product, but this one is just that bad. :(

on 1/24/2009 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I don't know why they called it "lip plump". It is just a lip primer to cover up your lip lines/color. Very misleading, wont' buy again.

Popular Lip Treatments