September 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Blech! This had no lasting power on my face. Even under my eyes, it smeared and smudged and was gone within a few hours, revealing my horrid dark circles to the world! It felt much too thick during application, too; took too much pulling and tugging to smooth it out. Also had a bit of a tacky feel to it. So basically: no thanks.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by purple1187

I am a sucker for stick concealers. I've been using Bloom concealer in Undercover for years now, but since Smashbox has more colors available, I switched. Shade 04 is PERFECT for my fair-to-medium Filipina skin. It's a bit expensive for its size, but I love it! Contrary to some negative comments, I think it does have a creamy consistency (or is it just the humidity here in Manila?). The packaging is super cute too!

EDIT: I regret saying that it's creamy. Totally not. After a mere hour from application, it starts to crease and makes my under-eye and blemishes look like they're peeling. Fugly concealer. I can't wait to get back to Bloom.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 7:14:00 AM More reviews by juno104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this after several other attempts to cover a few spots on my face. It is a little heavy but it looks smooth and does "melt" into my face. I do use a liquid foundation and powder with it. For covering zits, it sometimes takes an extra layer added after the foundation. It just works that way. I am not so in love with this product that I wouldn't try something new, but it does do what I need it to and does a good job at concealing. It also works well under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by grcst9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer. I bought this (shade #5) because I was sick of my MAC concealer (NC 35) instantly settling into the fine lines under my eyes. I only use concealer under my eyes and always apply liquid foundation over my entire face when Iím doing my makeup (which is really only for work). I have to admit that it does not provide as much coverage as the MAC, but it also did not settle into any fine lines. I did use a loose powder to set it before I applied the foundation, so that may have helped. I got the loose powder at the same time that I got this concealer so I have yet to use it with the MAC. I will try that out and post and update. The packaging is awesome and portable, but it means you get less product for the money. I also liked that you can apply it directly to your face from the tube and then blend it with your finger. Itís not super creamy, but I like that as you wonít accidentally put too much on and waste it. I also used a small foundation brush to get it from the stick, which helped put on some finishing touches. Given that I really only use makeup for work, this is a great fit because the slight decrease in coverage is worth the lack of caking and creasing I was getting with MAC.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by laurenmillie

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't hate it, don't love it---not super covering but I think the whole point of the line is to layer. So it does not look super cakey, sort of just melts into the skin. I bought it in the Master Class Set at a super great deal so I love it for that but other than that it is just an okay concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2009 2:27:00 PM More reviews by thefineprint3

Geeeezz.....this product couldn't even cover a normal zit. I don't require much coverage, just a few spots here and there and the MUA at Ulta raved about this product so of course I bought it. Yuck, it did nothing...didn't blend and didn't cover up. Of course, this made me just keep piling more on in hopes that it would work but instead, naturally, it caked up. I'm returning it. (For reference, I wear NC 45 in MAC which isn't the darkest foundation. This concealer didn't cover my blemishes even though I bought the darkest shade)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

This concealer is very dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by TypeAAA

I've been using this product for several months and love love LOVE it. Shade 4.0 is perfect for my skin. It is so easy to use and the coverage is awesome. It is totally mica free, fragrance free and oil free (I think). Even if it isn't oil-free, it doesn't make my skin break out. 99% of cosmetic products on the market make me break out, so this is like a miracle product to me.

It's portable, and all I have to do is swipe it on under my eyes or red spots and blend lightly. I've already bought another one so I have one in my makeup case at home, and one to take with me in my purse.

The other concealer I've used before is Stila perfecting concealer. That one also doesn't make me break out, but the Smashbox one gives better coverage and is waaaaaaaay easier to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Kitteh1

Shade 3 was a good match for my skin, but it doesn't conceal much. Pretty useless and a waste of money. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by wonjoo89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this at Sephora in the Master's Class Volume 3.0 Complexion Perfection in Light. the color was great (3.0), but when I put it under my eyes, it creased. like none other. it was all right on my acne.