October 21, 2014 | 1993 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Divab16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent was horrible on me. I don't know if it didn't work with my body chemistry, but it seriously smells like BO. I found it at Meijer on clearance for about $3 and figured I'd try it because it was so cheap. I'm so glad I didn't pay more! I've thought about giving it away, but I really can't do that in good conscience knowing how awful it smelled on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this perfume! Got this as a gift and am absoutely in love with it! The smell is not too heavy, and not too light and a little goes a long way. I especially love the packaging, the antique style perfume bottle is very cute. As for the smell, it is fruity, yet a little spicy which I find is perfect for me. Definitely one of my favourtie fragrances and will repurchase when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by nearfantastica78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Loved this... I am not a fan of Elizabeth Arden fragrances at all...I DESPISE Sunflowers....blech. But hubby bought me a bottle of this at Christmas a couple years ago and WOW...this was amazing. I am an avid fan of Body Shop Vanilla as well as Pink Sugar, and my all-time favorite, Chantilly. Was not expecting such a complex fragrance from a celebrity line at all...least of all Hillary Duff. I hated Brittany's Curious and can't say much about the Shania, Celine Dion, or the J-Lo lines either..too bland and generic for my tastes. But this beautiful scent opened with a kind of spicy/fruity note and then mellowed to a sultry vanilla/amber/woodsy/milky-like drydown. I loved it, and I get so many compliments when I wear this. The lasting power is only about 3 hours or so, so that sucks but all in all I will continue to wear and repurchase this as long as it is available!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent. Heavy glass bottle speaks high quality, and overall the perfume completely belies its el-cheapo price of $12/oz. at Winners. A warm, classy addition as fall arrives!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:57:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I loved it since it came out and everybody compliments me when I spray it. It's so woodsy and romantic with a touch of sweetness, I feel so girly and mysterious when I wear it. People sometimes think I'm wearing one of the Juicy Couture perfumes, the one with woodsier notes. The only thing with mine is that the lid only goes on a certain direction and it's just a pet peeve of mine when something does that. This perfume can be found at most TJ MAXX or Marshall's for under $25, which is great :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Bexicle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells just like Apple Juice. People always tell me this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by JuliaakaJJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me preface this by saying that I love this fragrance. It is sweet and spicy - a unique strain of caramel with a pinch of nutmeg. I cannot help but smell my wrist whenever I wear it, because it is just so interesting. *I* love it...

But everyone else that I know hates it. My sister has asked if I had on mosquito spray while wearing it. My SO once asked if someone was wearing Off! at a party (no one was). And today, my mother asked me if I was wearing bug spray.

One time is an unfortunate incident, two times is something to be concerned about, but the third time means that this fragrance is to be worn in the house when I am alone! continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by porcupines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm really sensitive to smells and tend to get headaches at the first whiff of obnoxious and/or cloyingly sweet scents. Thankfully, With Love is neither obnoxious nor cloyingly sweet. It's kind of sultry and musky and vanilla-y and spicy and altogether divine. I received the With Love set (gorgeous vintage-looking 3.3 oz glass bottle, lotion, and candle) for Christmas a few years ago, and to this day I've yet to get bored with the scent. It's such a strange, complex, "can't put my finger on it" kind of scent -- so interesting and lovely that it always keeps me coming back for more.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Chele05

I did something really stupid and bought this untested. It was so cheap at Marshall's and I had read so many positive reviews that I thought it would at least be "okay" worst case scenario. Oh man was I wrong. This smells horrible! On me anyway. Although I find it unpleasant from the bottle as well. Smells like B.O. Do not buy this without testing it first!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is very meh. Best way to describe it would be sheer oriental with some fruit notes which sounds good, except it wasn't. This is a skin scent so don't expect major siliage. Furthermore, this is very simular to M by MCarey(except M is sweeter) so nothing new there. I already have M and With Love is slightly weaker twin sister. Yes, it is different from other celebrity fragrances which lately all seem to fall into gardenia/tuberose florals lately(Beyonce's new perfume and Kim K's also) but not distinctive or different enough to interest me.