Yves Saint Laurent Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation

3.9

Cyclomethicone, Water, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, C9-13 Fluoroalcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Fructose, Glucose, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Castanea Sativa (Chesnut) Seed Extract, Octenyl Succinic Anhydride, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Silica, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Alanine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Larix Europea Wood Extract. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet)].

on 1/3/2010 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I hadn't bought a foundation in agesssss as I was using By Terry Touch Expert concealer in #2 as a foundation. The SA at Sephora tried this on me (after freaking out that they don't stock By Terry anymore and he tried to calm me down) and I really really liked it!!! I bought #5 and it is EXACTLY the same colour as my skin which makes it look sooooo natural. It is not heavy at all, however I suppose one could layer it on for more coverage. My nightmare is if a foundation seeps into fine lines and cakes, but this doesn't at all and it looks so natural.
I apply the product on my skin, smooth it out with a foundation brush by MAC and then blot and pat with a sponge.
I rarely use powder with this as it is also matte, but does not dry out my dehydrated skin in the least. I am very very happy with it.
Retails in Greece for: 39.64 euros (about 57.00 US$)

on 1/2/2010 3:42:00 AM

Got a sample of this in #5 and it matched my skin flawlessly! This evens out my complexion and takes away red-tones without looking overdone and cakey. It gives a good medium coverage which can be built up. I wore this out on NYE and I looked awesome in the photos. This foundation is worth the hype - SANS the built-in brush which I'd rip off as soon as I get it. Not only would it be more sanitary, you'd also be saving on a lot of product for use. Make sure you shake before you use as the properties in the foundation tends to separate. PArtied from till 4am and found some oilies in the t-zone but a lil powder would take care of it.

on 12/17/2009 10:17:00 PM

Ohh how i love this foundation! Admittedly, the brush is a little useless and the shade (#4) is a little beige for my fair Asian skin BUT the foundation itself? Fabulous. It is so luxurious to squeeze the lightly melon-scented stuff onto my hand. I apply it with fingers- it feels very light, very comfortable and it leaves a matte finish. Covers mm I would say about medium. Afterwards I go back and retouch flaws/scars with a little extra of the same foundation. I have a bit of breakout, but this makes my skin look very nice! Is not drying at all and I am not greasy..maybe it's because it's winter. It doesn't break me out or anything (and my skin lately has been SO picky!), but I am a tad afraid that using the brush on my face is not sanitary..how do you clean the thing?

on 12/4/2009 9:05:00 AM

I was having a panic attack on the way home from buying this because the price is (for me) through the roof, but I am so glad I did! It does so much more for my skin than any of the other (numerous) foundations I have tried. I have very rough scarred skin on my cheek bones, and I struggle to find a foundation that does not sit on my skin and just emphasise my flaws. this blends into the skin AND covers quite well. My HG for now!

I wrote that some time ago- I never really fell n love with this. There is something sort of irritating about the formula, and it has such a strong scent. I ended up using most of it as leg makeup! What a waste of money!

Yes, I would buy this product again but in a different color. The one I purchased was too light for me. The coverage I would say is light - medium...very light weight. Smells like watermelon..which I am indifferent about. The brush is too short and you do not get the same affect of apply with a separate foundation brush. It dries to a natural finish...I think this is great if someone is looking for a light weight foundation or if someone has optimal skin that needs just a slight evening out. A little pricey...but worth it.

on 11/11/2009 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation! It gives your skin light to medium coverage and you actually feel like you have nothing on. It is so smooth , looks really nice and smells nice too. great color match.
I dont like the brush that much, but that wont keep me from buying it again!
love love it

on 10/30/2009 4:52:00 PM

I bought this foundation a couple of weeks ago in Shade #4. The color was a great match for me and blended great. Perfect Touch leaves your skin looking airbrushed and mouistrized, definitely helped me my skin not look so tired on early mornings. I used to about medium coverage and it didn't look heavy or cakey at all and didn't leave my face extremely oily either just beautiful radiance!
However, a couple things I didn't like about this foundation is that it seems to not last very long like maybe 6-7 hours and when you start to squeeze the bottle to get the product out you can't really control how much you are getting. I didn't mind the brush...it is a little clunky but not a deal breaker...I liked the innovation of it. Overall a great product and I will definitely buy this again.

on 10/28/2009 8:02:00 AM

My favourite foundation so far. It's very light, not cakey at all.It gives radiance into my skin, lightly moisturised, and smells nice too.

on 10/21/2009 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pros:
1. moisturizing
2. smells nice

Cons:
1. wears off easily
2. not enough coverage for me

will not buy again

on 10/17/2009 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

Like many, I don't like wearing foundation but as I get older, my skin really needs it. This product makes my skin glow and the color is a good match. However, for a luxury brand/ high price, what crappy packaging! The built-in brush doesn't come close to being a proper foundation brush and keeping it clean is a nightmare. I followed the advice of other reviewers and ended up taking a pair of scissors and chopped that hideous thing off. However, even with most of the brush gone, it's still hard to control how much product comes out (usually WAY too much) and what a mess. I woudn't care so much if I had bought some cheapo drug-store brand...but come on, this is YSL!! When I finish this bottle I will not repurchase.