October 21, 2014 | 1619 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Nick Nack

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

very classy pink blush with a bit beige undertone. matte finish. works for pale to fairly light skin. Like most of the blushes by EM, it's soft and natural, but does not last very long.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by prillita

I love this color. As others have mentioned it looks good on really pale skin. It's very natural and it's very similar to the "pick me up" pink concealer color. Unlike some of the other blush colors, you actually have to put on quite a bit of product to see it on the face (or at least I do). A lot of the other blushes are sometimes too highly pigmented and I feel like I end up accidentally looking like a clown sometimes. This is a very pretty pink color for spring! I'd recommend it especially for the palies like me. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I am a very fair cool toned woman and this pale pink matte blush works beautifully on my skin ( I really like that there isn't any shimmer in it, I prefer adding shimmer when and where I want it). It gives me some color but without screaming that I'm wearing blush. This doesn't turn orange on me, which some of the EM blushed did. I really like this in the mornings when I'm taking the kids to school but don't want to look completely horrid...a bit of this and some lip gloss and I can fake a believable "I'm awake" look! lol It doesn't last on me all day, but I haven't found a blush that does....and I've tried TONS of brands, I think that is just the nature of blush. EDIT: I will probably not repurchase this, simply because there is very little color pay off. I didn't realize it until I caught sight of myself in the sunlight one day and it didn't look like I was wearing any blush at all and I'd really been heavy handed with it that day so I was shocked. I'm not sure if it fades or if its just such a light color that it melts in with my foundation. Maybe on completely bare skin this would work better but this isn't my HG blush that's been reserved for NYX Pinkie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by FunnyValentine

I love this color! It's out with the old cotton-candy-color pink, and in with the new: a more muted, subtle, non-shimmery, natural look.
When picking blushes (and foundations) online, it's often hard to tell what the color will be in reality. From the moment I swiped this across my cheeks, it was love at first sight. It looks rich and creamy, too, but not cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by information3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried several blushes from EM and was pleasantly surprised by them all. The blush in this color is a great everyday wear kind of color. It's very light which is best for fair-light complexions that find many blushes to be too pigmented. While you can sheer out colors with a skunk blush, this is not one you'll want to use that for. If you're more light-medium you might actually need to go over it more. Now, I really love the way it looks, however, it seems to disappear on me throughout the day. When I add more layers thinking it will last longer, it looks powdery. To be fair, I did tend to have dry skin so I'll try it again moisturizing better. I do find that their other more pigmented colors which I can use easily without having to layer do not look powdery at all. Finally, the swatches provided on their website do not reflect the colors accurately in real life so I strongly suggest that you order samples when you can first and to actually try the stuff on and not be too quick to judge it by the color in the container. I wouldn't normally have given nick nack the time of day as a blush but it's really a much lovlier color than I expected when I put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this blush!! I seem to reach for this one the most of all my EM blushes. But I recently ordered some more(shhh dont tell my husband...but on the other hand its so cheap GO AHEAD)
so we shall see if it remains my fave.

Im a LLL and this blush just gives me such a nice flush. Its light so I dont worry about using too much of a light hand. Aftre blending I get this dull pink flush that brightens my face up. I mean it makes me look awake and slims my face.

Much love

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by christinamariewright

i love this blush and i use it as my 'everyday' blush. it's a very light mauve-ish pink, and it does go on very shear, so it could look like you haven't applied any...i just build it up 2 or 3 times. for reference i mix EDM winged butter and EDM sunkissed fair as my base. i think this color would look great on most complexions/skin tones. would definitely rec and repurchase. oh, and this is a definite dupe of Benefit's Dandelion...just w/o the shimmer..which i prefer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I selected this as part of my sample kit because I was looking for a pink blush. At first I was a bit disappointed because it doesn't really show up on me. But after a few layers, it begins to show up. It gives me a natural looking flush, and I imagine this would be a great starter blush for beginners because it's very forgiving and can be applied with a regular blush brush. It's a good every day blush but not horribly unique. For reference, I am Medium Beige Natural in EM, NC30 in MAC, 2.0 light in BE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice pink blush, it mostly suitable for light medium, light and fair complexions. If you are looking for a very natural pink shade you must try this

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by rubyred719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nick Nack is a great blush color for most complexions because it is not too pink and it is not too red. The color is a good even blushed complexion. I wore this to work one day when I first ordered it from Everyday Minerals. I used it on my eyelid (just one swipe on my lids) and of course as a blush. My coworker looked at me and said, "You look pretty today. So fresh. Did you do something with your hair?" She could not pin point what I had done with myself on my days off. I swear I had to tell her that I had a new blush on and I used it on my eyes too. And she wanted to order this blush right away. She liked how natural it looked on but it also gave a pop of color to your face. I really like this blush, and it doesn't and hasn't broken me out.