Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my mom, but it ends up smelling like a very strong rose like scent. i won't repurchase but i do like viva la juicy.

i love this perfume, it smells like strong sweet green tea, the smell stays on for a long time so one spritz will would last a normal day.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I wanted to really love this stuff, but it's too floral for me. It's not completely overpowering--I can wear it until I'm done with the rollerball version I picked up at Sephora--but I won't repurchase. It does dry down into something a little fresher and sweeter, so I don't feel like I smell completely like an old lady bouquet the whole time I'm wearing it, but even then, it's not my favorite. I'm glad I only got the rollerball size. I thought I liked this in the store, but that's the danger of making a purchase based on what you smell in a store full of other perfumes. :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

*SIGHHHH* I purchased this on a whim without testing it and I regret because my store won't accept it as a return now.

The scent is kind of fresh and fruity but more fresh. I spritzed it and my husband asked me what I was wearing. I was actually excited because I thought he meant it in a way that he liked it, BUT NO, he said it reminded him of his mom. Which was pretty sad. lol

Sadly, I won't be repurchasing and I will be looking to gift or sell this away.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is INCREDIBLY AWESOME, and i only use the word awesome for something that 1. makes me feel joyful just smelling it (not in a coke way lol).. 2. i wouldn't mind wearing day after day. 3. everyone around me likes and compliments (bit of reinforcement).
Check, check and CHECK. This is a pleasant, fun, cute, joyful, happy, pretty fragrance. I have plenty of "classy" frags from respected, established perfume houses, but I still like this, and it doesn't make me "unclassy" for doing so.
Obviously fragrance is subjective but some of the negative rev's dismissing this as 100 PERCENT LIQUID EVIL, NO MATTER WHAT, AND WHOEVER MADE IT OUGHTA BURN AT THE STAKE SO HELP ME GOD!!!: to you i say, uhh, like, when i have this anyone who gets near (ie in a hug or w.ever) comments on how much they love it. so, yeah. i'm not alone in liking this. others do too. i can understand that smelling this everywhere you go can get tedious, as is the case with Angel, but that hasn't deterred me from joiNing the jc pack. Popularity doesn't negate quality.
warning: YOU CANNOT USE IT IN HEAVY AMOUNTS, be very light with it (1 dab), and it won't be cloying.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of the few recent mainstream scents I've tried that actually has some originality, albeit in a somewhat crude, in-your-face kinda way. Basically, it's caramel tuberose - it seems like an odd combo but it actually works.

A Spring/Summer staple for me. I have just run out and plan to repurchase the 3.4oz next spring since I tend to wear heavier scents in the fall and cleaner scents in the winter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i liked it until my friend said it reminded her of axe chocolate deodorant her dad use to use!!!!! ugh..i prefer viva la juicy, its more feminine to me

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I have sprayed this on one wrist and Viva La Juicy on the other. Juicy Couture- I know many people here have commented saying that everyone wears this, but I honestly haven't smelled it on anyone before...

I'm smelling the top notes now- I'm not getting any sugar (OR patchouli-yay!)- just a lot of jasmine and something that reminds me of...money. I think someone alluded to 'rich girls' and I'll have to agree! It also pleasantly reminds me of good childhood memories- going to department stores and occasional trips to a high-end toy store. I don't get the 'sad, funeral flowers' vibe others have been talking about at all! I would also describe it as similar to Britney Spears Curious- albeit that one's rich cousin or something. It's pretty light on me and lasted 5-6 hours.

Right now, I'm loving it! It's not something I would typically wear, but I definitely see myself wearing it this Spring. I'm pleasantly surprised- I want to buy a full bottle! : )

I love it. It is youthful, but could be worn by someone older. I absolutely live for the watermelon note in this. It reminds me of a watermelon jolly rancher I had when I was a kid. This fruity floral is amazing, and not really citrusy, like so many fruity florals are.

Popular Fragrances