Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

*SIGHHHH* I purchased this on a whim without testing it and I regret because my store won't accept it as a return now.

The scent is kind of fresh and fruity but more fresh. I spritzed it and my husband asked me what I was wearing. I was actually excited because I thought he meant it in a way that he liked it, BUT NO, he said it reminded him of his mom. Which was pretty sad. lol

Sadly, I won't be repurchasing and I will be looking to gift or sell this away.

on 11/4/2011 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is INCREDIBLY AWESOME, and i only use the word awesome for something that 1. makes me feel joyful just smelling it (not in a coke way lol).. 2. i wouldn't mind wearing day after day. 3. everyone around me likes and compliments (bit of reinforcement).
Check, check and CHECK. This is a pleasant, fun, cute, joyful, happy, pretty fragrance. I have plenty of "classy" frags from respected, established perfume houses, but I still like this, and it doesn't make me "unclassy" for doing so.
Obviously fragrance is subjective but some of the negative rev's dismissing this as 100 PERCENT LIQUID EVIL, NO MATTER WHAT, AND WHOEVER MADE IT OUGHTA BURN AT THE STAKE SO HELP ME GOD!!!: to you i say, uhh, like, when i have this anyone who gets near (ie in a hug or w.ever) comments on how much they love it. so, yeah. i'm not alone in liking this. others do too. i can understand that smelling this everywhere you go can get tedious, as is the case with Angel, but that hasn't deterred me from joiNing the jc pack. Popularity doesn't negate quality.
warning: YOU CANNOT USE IT IN HEAVY AMOUNTS, be very light with it (1 dab), and it won't be cloying.

on 10/21/2011 10:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

One of the few recent mainstream scents I've tried that actually has some originality, albeit in a somewhat crude, in-your-face kinda way. Basically, it's caramel tuberose - it seems like an odd combo but it actually works.

on 10/12/2011 11:39:00 AM

A Spring/Summer staple for me. I have just run out and plan to repurchase the 3.4oz next spring since I tend to wear heavier scents in the fall and cleaner scents in the winter.

on 9/26/2011 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i liked it until my friend said it reminded her of axe chocolate deodorant her dad use to use!!!!! ugh..i prefer viva la juicy, its more feminine to me

on 9/26/2011 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I have sprayed this on one wrist and Viva La Juicy on the other. Juicy Couture- I know many people here have commented saying that everyone wears this, but I honestly haven't smelled it on anyone before...

I'm smelling the top notes now- I'm not getting any sugar (OR patchouli-yay!)- just a lot of jasmine and something that reminds me of...money. I think someone alluded to 'rich girls' and I'll have to agree! It also pleasantly reminds me of good childhood memories- going to department stores and occasional trips to a high-end toy store. I don't get the 'sad, funeral flowers' vibe others have been talking about at all! I would also describe it as similar to Britney Spears Curious- albeit that one's rich cousin or something. It's pretty light on me and lasted 5-6 hours.

Right now, I'm loving it! It's not something I would typically wear, but I definitely see myself wearing it this Spring. I'm pleasantly surprised- I want to buy a full bottle! : )

on 9/24/2011 1:33:00 PM

I love it. It is youthful, but could be worn by someone older. I absolutely live for the watermelon note in this. It reminds me of a watermelon jolly rancher I had when I was a kid. This fruity floral is amazing, and not really citrusy, like so many fruity florals are.

on 9/17/2011 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I did not like this at first sniff but after I had it on for 20 mins or so and it had mixed with my chemistry it was really to die for and not too sweet or headachy like some sweeter perfumes. try it on your body before you pass it by.

on 9/10/2011 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I know a lot of people are just 'eh' on this Juicy fragrance, and it really is nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it very much. It's one of the most girly scents I own; I usually favor spicier scents, or florals that lack sweetness, but this is a refreshing break from all the other perfumes I own.
Top notes include: pink passion fruit, water hyacinth, watermelon, mandarin, marigold, and a green element. All very girly, very fresh.
Heart notes: wild rose, tuberose, and good ole' lily. You'd think there was some gardenia there, but nope. Gardenia-free (which I really appreciate. Gardenia can be VERY overpowering).
Base: vanilla, caramel, patchouli, creme brulee, and woody notes.
My nose can't detect the vanilla, caramel notes, or the creme brulee. I'm sure there in their somewhere, but what is dominant for me (on my skin-everyone is going to be different)-I smell a soft, pleasant aquatic floral that is fresh, subtly sexy, and incredibly girly. I think it's really the best scent Juicy Couture has done.
It reminds me SLIGHTLY of Sila Creme Bouquet, actually, but a little more grown up, and less powdery.

on 9/6/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For a while in the early 2000s, after Marc Jacobs released Marc Jacobs Woman, it seemed like everyone wanted to make a watery gardenia perfume. This is one of them, except even thinner and more aquatic. Whatever.

Popular Fragrances