July 31, 2014 | 2053 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Kaisiah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A Spring/Summer staple for me. I have just run out and plan to repurchase the 3.4oz next spring since I tend to wear heavier scents in the fall and cleaner scents in the winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i liked it until my friend said it reminded her of axe chocolate deodorant her dad use to use!!!!! ugh..i prefer viva la juicy, its more feminine to me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Nirhtuc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sprayed this on one wrist and Viva La Juicy on the other. Juicy Couture- I know many people here have commented saying that everyone wears this, but I honestly haven't smelled it on anyone before...

I'm smelling the top notes now- I'm not getting any sugar (OR patchouli-yay!)- just a lot of jasmine and something that reminds me of...money. I think someone alluded to 'rich girls' and I'll have to agree! It also pleasantly reminds me of good childhood memories- going to department stores and occasional trips to a high-end toy store. I don't get the 'sad, funeral flowers' vibe others have been talking about at all! I would also describe it as similar to Britney Spears Curious- albeit that one's rich cousin or something. It's pretty light on me and lasted 5-6 hours.

Right now, I'm loving it! It's not something I would typically wear, but I definitely see myself wearing it this Spring. I'm pleasantly surprised- I want to buy a full bottle! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Amoridei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love it. It is youthful, but could be worn by someone older. I absolutely live for the watermelon note in this. It reminds me of a watermelon jolly rancher I had when I was a kid. This fruity floral is amazing, and not really citrusy, like so many fruity florals are.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I did not like this at first sniff but after I had it on for 20 mins or so and it had mixed with my chemistry it was really to die for and not too sweet or headachy like some sweeter perfumes. try it on your body before you pass it by.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 5:46:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I know a lot of people are just 'eh' on this Juicy fragrance, and it really is nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it very much. It's one of the most girly scents I own; I usually favor spicier scents, or florals that lack sweetness, but this is a refreshing break from all the other perfumes I own.
Top notes include: pink passion fruit, water hyacinth, watermelon, mandarin, marigold, and a green element. All very girly, very fresh.
Heart notes: wild rose, tuberose, and good ole' lily. You'd think there was some gardenia there, but nope. Gardenia-free (which I really appreciate. Gardenia can be VERY overpowering).
Base: vanilla, caramel, patchouli, creme brulee, and woody notes.
My nose can't detect the vanilla, caramel notes, or the creme brulee. I'm sure there in their somewhere, but what is dominant for me (on my skin-everyone is going to be different)-I smell a soft, pleasant aquatic floral that is fresh, subtly sexy, and incredibly girly. I think it's really the best scent Juicy Couture has done.
It reminds me SLIGHTLY of Sila Creme Bouquet, actually, but a little more grown up, and less powdery.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by stayce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For a while in the early 2000s, after Marc Jacobs released Marc Jacobs Woman, it seemed like everyone wanted to make a watery gardenia perfume. This is one of them, except even thinner and more aquatic. Whatever.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was my first perfume and I loved it! Really nice, girly scent and a really pretty bottle! The only thing is that the scent can be rather overpowering if you use more then one or two squirts. It's also a little sickly sweet, so it doesn't really suit my style anymore. But definitely a great first perfume!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has to be one of my favourite perfumes. It lasts quite a long time too, which is a plus. If I spray this in my hair, I can smell it the next day (unwashed hair). I think this perfume works well for both day and night. This is Juicy's best fragrance!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I purchased this one when it was first released and it got a lot of hype; however, I don't care for the way it smells on me. It's much too strong, and sweet smelling. Unfortunately the scent lasts, and lasts all day, and well into the night. Also, the design on the front of my bottle fell off after only a month of purchasing it.