July 31, 2014 | 1106 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Technakohl in Graphblack

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall this is an amazing eyeliner that is long lasting, pigmented, travel friendly and waterline safe. The only downside is the packaging! You get a lot less than most other mac eye pencils for the same price, and also the tip can break, which wastes sooo much product, but I'd say it's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted so very much to like this product, because I am usually happy with MAC, but this was not the case. I actually went onto the MAC website, and spoke with a makeup artist in their live chat room. I asked about the Technakohl eyeliners in brown and black. I specifically wanted to know if they would stay on in my waterline area. She told me that they would...and I believed her. I purchased 2 of them (the black, and the dark brown). I have been using them now for a few days and I am terribly disappointed. The colors are good,but they do not stay on in the waterline area, and they are, in fact, hard to apply to this area. I have previously been using L'Oreal eyeliner in this area, and have gotten better results. This product is a total disappointment to me, and I am also disappointed that I paid $14.50 each for them. I really do hope that someone from MAC is looking at this website, and sees my posting. They need to know that this product is a disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Sharlene88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love mac but i think this eyeliner is pretty average. I do like how it stays put for a while, although it does look faded by the end of the day. On the down side, the black is not very black, its quite dull and not defining. So i have to go over it a few times to build up the colour. The design of the eyeliner means you dont need to sharpen it which is convenient, but I dont like this because its hard to make a thin line with the rounded blunt tip. With my eyeliners i like precision, definition and a dark line, and this eyeliner doesn't really fulfil that. Maybe it'd suit a more natural look on fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by cheekygirlgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product and reasonably priced. It is so easy to use and glides on beautifully. I love the fact that I do not have to sharpen this liner (being rather lazy)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by larsonwendy

I originally bought this for my waterline. I think I must have some seriously sensitive eyes because I wore this 3 days ago and my eyes are still burning. I can't speak as to how long it lasts on the lower lashes/waterline because the second it hit my lid my eyes reacted and started to tear up really bad which smeared the heck out of the eyeliner.
However, on the upper lid (not tightlined) it just looks fantastic and goes on sooo smoothly, it also lasted all day.

I don't think this is a bad product at all, I just had a bad reaction to it on my waterline.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm almost out of this and plan on buying another one next time I'm at MAC! Its a great black eyeliner for your waterline. Sometimes I have to re apply it mid day, but I find I have to do that with any eyeliner I use. I only use this on my waterline, so I dont know how great it would be on the lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by makeupaholic83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! it can be used in the weaterline as well as to frame the eye!!! it is self sharpening, super slim, easy to use, long wearing and smudge-proof!!!
it's a must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i've been through 3 of these. i can't tell tons of a difference between this in covergirl, it goes on easy, but I usually have to reapply mid-day. that's normal for any waterline pencil though!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by kcleejackson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this stuff, I think it stays on my eyes really well. I havent tried a ton of eyeliners for my water line but the ones that I did, didnt last. This one has some staying power and I have cried with it on, it stayed on even then.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by chocogrrl05

I have to say this smudges to much. also, the packaging it terrible the actually piece of liner (like the led of pencil) fell out of the plastic. Its average at best, sorry I hate giving MAC bad reviews.