Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, sesame seed oil, stearic acid (vegetable fat), kaolin, glucose (sugar), royal jelly powder, comfrey leaf extract, cucumber extract, eyebright extract, chamomile extract, rosehips extract, with hazel extract, lecithin, mica, natural borax, xanthan gum, orange oil, lemon oil, ylang ylang oil, sucrose stearate & distearate (sugar emulsifiers), fragrance, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural preservative).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product as a prevention measure for fine lines because I wanted to start off an eye cream routine sooner rather than later. It's very gentle and absorbs into my skin well. I haven't noticed anything too drastic, but no new fine lines is a good thing, right? :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this eye cream, and that alone is reason enough to keep using this. I think it's a nice eye cream at a reasonable price if you're not looking for anything heavy-duty.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I got this after having an allergic reaction and my eyes swelled up, leaving a lot of fine lines under my eyes! I think it has helped improve them, plus it makes the skin around my eyes look really bright. I love the way it smells, too! Overall, I think it's a great eye cream, very moisturizing. Not good for under makeup though. Just a good night cream. I hate how expensive Burt's Bees stuff is, but this little container has lasted a really long time, because you don't need to use a lot. I think it's worth a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This has been the only thing that works for my under eyes. I have tried a lot of products. Everything else causes a bad reaction like puffiness, inflammation or irritation. I thought the strong fragrance this has would cause irritation, but it hasn't yet. You just use a tiny bit or it will pill up and look bad. I'd give it 5, but the fragrance is too strong. It has the same scent as their other moisturizers.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is a good moisturizer for under the eyes, but I don't think it does much for puffiness, dark circles, fine lines etc. So if you aren't worried about those things and just want a good moisturizer this might be the product for you. I picked this up after a bad reaction to another eye cream and can happily say this did not agitate my sensitive eyes.

This eye cream is just ok. It does seem to add moisture, but is slightly greasy. So, I only use at night. I haven't noticed any real change in the eye area. Dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines-all still there. Definitely has a strong fragrance, which I like. But, it may be too strong for those with sensitive skin, eyes. Don't think I would buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been suffering from eczema on my eyelids for the past 2-3 months. I've used different types of eye creams but it only temporarily helped the dryness. I even used a baby eczema balm from Johnson & Johnson which usually helps with dry patches on my face but even that was not enough. The eczema was so bad that sometimes I would bleed. My skin around the area was always peeling. I did some research online for a nice natural eye cream that would help eczema on eyelids without being too heavy (causing milia which I have gotten from eye creams) and wouldn't cause irritation (which I have gotten from some high end products - e.g. Kinerase!!) Someone suggested this product so I gave it a try. It's pretty pricey for a drugstore product ( I paid $17) but it's doing wonders! I'm now day 3 on it and it significantly reduced the redness/soreness and one eyelid feels completely moisturized and is no longer peeling. My left eyelid is almost healed as well. I really wasn't expecting much but I really like the product for moisturizing purposes.

I do have some fine lines (I'm 28) and very bad dark circles. This cream hasn't really done anything for that but I don't remember reading on the box that it was supposed to. I really only brought it for hydration which is what it does for me. Therefore I can only give it 4 stars since hydration is its only purpose. However, I will purchase it again!

I have been applying it for a couple of months now.. It really does not make any difference. It is pretty oily, so should be used at night. Will not repurchase because did not work for me!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a rich cream, too rich for daytime in my opinion. I didn't like it because it just sat on top of my skin, it was greasy and I didn't feel like it was doing much other than moisturize; I expect more from an eye cream especially when it costs $25 a jar. I also don't like the fact that it comes in a jar, I don't think it's very hygienic. On the plus side, well... it's a great moisturizer, it smells nice, didn't cause any irritation and it's mostly made from natural ingredients.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hmmm...my rating for this is low only because it started causing irritation (in the form of sudden patches of itchy bumps popping up around my eye/temple area where I applied the cream), but if you're not particularly sensitive skinned like me, and are looking for a simple eye cream to moisturize the skin around the eyes and add some luminosity, this is a great drugstore find. It has a lotion-like consistency with a pleasantly sweet floral scent. Use a small dab per eye because the formula spreads easily and is pretty hydrating. (If applied too much, it takes forever to sink in and can cause puffiness.) I wish for this to be in a squeeze tube packaging eventually...with all-natural products, I'm always concerned with bacterial contamination. More airtight packaging would be ideal. ~~~INGREDIENTS: water * sesame seed oil * glycerin * castor seed oil * stearic acid * fragrance * royal jelly * eufrasia officinalis extract * rosehip fruit extract * cucumber fruit extract * matricaria flower extract * witch hazel extract * sucrose stearate * sucrose distearate * lecithin * kaolin * xanthan gum * sodium borate * chlorphenesin * phenoxyethanol * titanium dioxide * mica * iron oxide

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There are so many eye creams out there with harsh ingredients in them, that it's just a relief to have something which never-ever irritates the skin. It's very creamy and there's no pulling feeling. It takes a little while (maybe half a minute) to sink in, but when it does, the eye area is soft, moisturized and also has a very soft radiance effect going. I don't expect this eye cream to do anything for my eye area, like diminish wrinkles or dark circles, well, not for this price anyway, but I'm quite happy with the moisturizing effect and having a perfect smooth base to tap my concealer into when I need it.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)