October 1, 2014 | 1116 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 8:39:00 AM More reviews by janetrachel75

This eye cream is just ok. It does seem to add moisture, but is slightly greasy. So, I only use at night. I haven't noticed any real change in the eye area. Dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines-all still there. Definitely has a strong fragrance, which I like. But, it may be too strong for those with sensitive skin, eyes. Don't think I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jlim311

I have been suffering from eczema on my eyelids for the past 2-3 months. I've used different types of eye creams but it only temporarily helped the dryness. I even used a baby eczema balm from Johnson & Johnson which usually helps with dry patches on my face but even that was not enough. The eczema was so bad that sometimes I would bleed. My skin around the area was always peeling. I did some research online for a nice natural eye cream that would help eczema on eyelids without being too heavy (causing milia which I have gotten from eye creams) and wouldn't cause irritation (which I have gotten from some high end products - e.g. Kinerase!!) Someone suggested this product so I gave it a try. It's pretty pricey for a drugstore product ( I paid $17) but it's doing wonders! I'm now day 3 on it and it significantly reduced the redness/soreness and one eyelid feels completely moisturized and is no longer peeling. My left eyelid is almost healed as well. I really wasn't expecting much but I really like the product for moisturizing purposes.

I do have some fine lines (I'm 28) and very bad dark circles. This cream hasn't really done anything for that but I don't remember reading on the box that it was supposed to. I really only brought it for hydration which is what it does for me. Therefore I can only give it 4 stars since hydration is its only purpose. However, I will purchase it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

I have been applying it for a couple of months now.. It really does not make any difference. It is pretty oily, so should be used at night. Will not repurchase because did not work for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by coucoune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a rich cream, too rich for daytime in my opinion. I didn't like it because it just sat on top of my skin, it was greasy and I didn't feel like it was doing much other than moisturize; I expect more from an eye cream especially when it costs $25 a jar. I also don't like the fact that it comes in a jar, I don't think it's very hygienic. On the plus side, well... it's a great moisturizer, it smells nice, didn't cause any irritation and it's mostly made from natural ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmmm...my rating for this is low only because it started causing irritation (in the form of sudden patches of itchy bumps popping up around my eye/temple area where I applied the cream), but if you're not particularly sensitive skinned like me, and are looking for a simple eye cream to moisturize the skin around the eyes and add some luminosity, this is a great drugstore find. It has a lotion-like consistency with a pleasantly sweet floral scent. Use a small dab per eye because the formula spreads easily and is pretty hydrating. (If applied too much, it takes forever to sink in and can cause puffiness.) I wish for this to be in a squeeze tube packaging eventually...with all-natural products, I'm always concerned with bacterial contamination. More airtight packaging would be ideal. ~~~INGREDIENTS: water * sesame seed oil * glycerin * castor seed oil * stearic acid * fragrance * royal jelly * eufrasia officinalis extract * rosehip fruit extract * cucumber fruit extract * matricaria flower extract * witch hazel extract * sucrose stearate * sucrose distearate * lecithin * kaolin * xanthan gum * sodium borate * chlorphenesin * phenoxyethanol * titanium dioxide * mica * iron oxide

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are so many eye creams out there with harsh ingredients in them, that it's just a relief to have something which never-ever irritates the skin. It's very creamy and there's no pulling feeling. It takes a little while (maybe half a minute) to sink in, but when it does, the eye area is soft, moisturized and also has a very soft radiance effect going. I don't expect this eye cream to do anything for my eye area, like diminish wrinkles or dark circles, well, not for this price anyway, but I'm quite happy with the moisturizing effect and having a perfect smooth base to tap my concealer into when I need it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OUCH, this STINGS! Lately I've been in search of a great eye cream, so after checking with MUA, I decided to give this a try. I wasn't too taken back by the price and figured if it didn't work I'd return. Well, I applied it and noticed my skin began to feel tight and it stung a bit. Same feeling three days later! This is def going back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! I recieved the radiance kit as a gift and have been using the day and night cream as well as this eye creme. I just love it! I'm 19 years old, and am taking preventative measures to keep my skin hydrated to prevent wrinkles. This definitely works for me. It makes the skin around my eyes soft and tight. The mica in it does make the area slightly lighter and shinier than it would otherwise be and I believe that is the 'radiance' the product is referring to. People are suggesting that the product doesn't 'work.' It doesn't claim to take away wrinkles or make you appear younger...Just to moisturize and add radiance, which I believe it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

another burt's bees product that doesn't do much for me. it moisturizes but it doesn't help with dark circles or puffiness. it smells nice. it has way too much mica powder in it, which is very shimmery. makes your eye area shimmery and white. i only used it at night for this reason. kind of a bummer, because i really wanted to love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ciababy

I REALLY enjoy this product...I got it on a whim...I really like to see what people have to say on MUA but whose better judge than yourself...for something for you of course ...well anyway.I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have seriously seen a drastic change..I'm a young mother of 4 children one a newborn so my sleeping is off but you would never know...it has moisturized my under-eye area and reall has radiated it....I will def be using this product more and more...worth 17bucks!~