April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Eye Cream with Royal Jelly

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by coucoune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a rich cream, too rich for daytime in my opinion. I didn't like it because it just sat on top of my skin, it was greasy and I didn't feel like it was doing much other than moisturize; I expect more from an eye cream especially when it costs $25 a jar. I also don't like the fact that it comes in a jar, I don't think it's very hygienic. On the plus side, well... it's a great moisturizer, it smells nice, didn't cause any irritation and it's mostly made from natural ingredients.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hmmm...my rating for this is low only because it started causing irritation (in the form of sudden patches of itchy bumps popping up around my eye/temple area where I applied the cream), but if you're not particularly sensitive skinned like me, and are looking for a simple eye cream to moisturize the skin around the eyes and add some luminosity, this is a great drugstore find. It has a lotion-like consistency with a pleasantly sweet floral scent. Use a small dab per eye because the formula spreads easily and is pretty hydrating. (If applied too much, it takes forever to sink in and can cause puffiness.) I wish for this to be in a squeeze tube packaging eventually...with all-natural products, I'm always concerned with bacterial contamination. More airtight packaging would be ideal. ~~~INGREDIENTS: water * sesame seed oil * glycerin * castor seed oil * stearic acid * fragrance * royal jelly * eufrasia officinalis extract * rosehip fruit extract * cucumber fruit extract * matricaria flower extract * witch hazel extract * sucrose stearate * sucrose distearate * lecithin * kaolin * xanthan gum * sodium borate * chlorphenesin * phenoxyethanol * titanium dioxide * mica * iron oxide

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 7:27:00 AM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are so many eye creams out there with harsh ingredients in them, that it's just a relief to have something which never-ever irritates the skin. It's very creamy and there's no pulling feeling. It takes a little while (maybe half a minute) to sink in, but when it does, the eye area is soft, moisturized and also has a very soft radiance effect going. I don't expect this eye cream to do anything for my eye area, like diminish wrinkles or dark circles, well, not for this price anyway, but I'm quite happy with the moisturizing effect and having a perfect smooth base to tap my concealer into when I need it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OUCH, this STINGS! Lately I've been in search of a great eye cream, so after checking with MUA, I decided to give this a try. I wasn't too taken back by the price and figured if it didn't work I'd return. Well, I applied it and noticed my skin began to feel tight and it stung a bit. Same feeling three days later! This is def going back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by onarainbow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! I recieved the radiance kit as a gift and have been using the day and night cream as well as this eye creme. I just love it! I'm 19 years old, and am taking preventative measures to keep my skin hydrated to prevent wrinkles. This definitely works for me. It makes the skin around my eyes soft and tight. The mica in it does make the area slightly lighter and shinier than it would otherwise be and I believe that is the 'radiance' the product is referring to. People are suggesting that the product doesn't 'work.' It doesn't claim to take away wrinkles or make you appear younger...Just to moisturize and add radiance, which I believe it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

another burt's bees product that doesn't do much for me. it moisturizes but it doesn't help with dark circles or puffiness. it smells nice. it has way too much mica powder in it, which is very shimmery. makes your eye area shimmery and white. i only used it at night for this reason. kind of a bummer, because i really wanted to love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ciababy

I REALLY enjoy this product...I got it on a whim...I really like to see what people have to say on MUA but whose better judge than yourself...for something for you of course ...well anyway.I have been using this for 2 weeks and I have seriously seen a drastic change..I'm a young mother of 4 children one a newborn so my sleeping is off but you would never know...it has moisturized my under-eye area and reall has radiated it....I will def be using this product more and more...worth 17bucks!~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Carolion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a much thinner product than the Royal Jelly eye creme. I use it at night and I really see a difference in my eye area in the mornings after I remember to use it! My eyes look less baggy, brighter, the dark circles are less pronounced. It's also very moisturizing so it plumps up my fine lines. I def. look more awake and refreshed when I use this, so I'll keep it up!
One lippie off because it smells stronger than I'd like for something I'm rubbing into such a delicate area, but it's a nice smell. My SO even remarked that he liked it when I came to bed, so, guy friendly?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by victorium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this cream to try to reduce some of the puffiness I have in the morning. I really like the smell and it glides on very nicely. It really helps with the puffiness and gives you a light glow around your eyes the morning after you use it. I always use it at night and always have good results when I wake up. Great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by lucrecia87