MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Kaolin, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lysine, Tocopherol , Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Simethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isostearic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens

on 8/3/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the hype on you tube and blogs! But I got it home and was rather disappointed! I have really oily skin and want a setting powder to set my foundation and keep matte the powder wasn't bad but it wasn't great, the women at mac matched me to medium which was too dark for my skin but I made it work applying with a light hand but I had really high hopes from all the review s but it wasn't as good as expected. I would buy again but I wouldn't go rushing back to it

on 8/2/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for half the price since one of my friends' mom worked at MAC. I have dry skin but I tend to moisturize well since this doesn't enhance any dry patches or anything. I probably would repurchase this at full price.

on 8/2/2013 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My skin is VERY oily and setting powders keep my face matte for about 25 minutes tops but this MSF gives a great colour and keeps my face matte all day long. Though its expensive, it's definitely worth it. The only thing I would complain about it is that it's messy and some gets loose in the packaging. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Another HG product for me. This is by far my favorite "foundation" in the summer. It gives great coverage but let's my skin breath.
Never caused me to have a breakout and I have super sensitive skin.
Love it and will continue to rebuy <3

on 7/4/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have been using this for over a year almost two. I switched from the heavier foundation and concealer in one which did not conceal jack. This powder is light, natural and blends and buffs out well. I am going to try another foundation by orogold to see how it performs but if it does not, I will be coming back to this one. It can be used year round. It does not hide shine during the day but that is what setting powder is for. What I do to freshen up is to use the same brush I applied it on with during the morning so that my face does not look like a powdered donut then apply setting powder to break the shine. Love the stuff.

on 7/1/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is HG status for me, cannot live without it... My perfect finishing powder. It works as a setting powder, but is not the same as any others out there. It gives such a pretty, diffused, natural look to the skin. I use this to set my foundation every day and it evens everything out and brings life back to my skin.. it's hard to describe without seeing it! It is also looking like it will last a really long time. Well worth the money!

READ READ READ

I seriously don't get the hype when it comes to this product. I would just like to start out by saying that I love most mac products and I prefer a very natural, radiant makeup look which is why I thought that this would be HG material... It really wasn't.

let me break down the many, many cons with this powder.

1. no shine-control. at all. I don't really get oily but I do get quite shiny in my t-zone and this powder does NOTHING to mattify my face!

2. lasting power. An hour, and this is completely gone from my face. And I'm not even oily.

3. powdery-finish. Okay, so with such a natural mineral powder with no coverage, oil-control or anything you would expect for this to look natural and non-cakey. but omg, never have I ever seen such a powdery, obvious powder on the skin! hate how "makeuppey" this looks on me :(

3. lasting-power. an hour after applying this, it's gone. completely.

4. setting makeup. concealer, foundation, whatever makeup Iøm wearing under this powder it creases and last waaay shorter than it does with other face powders.

on 6/24/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I'm not quite sure why I'm so late to the party, but this stuff is gorgeous on my face! I bought dark even though it is a little too dark for me. Because the wash of color is so subtle and takes so much product to really alter the depth of skin or foundation, it just gives me a sun kissed glow over my foundation and is a great substitute for having to use a darker foundation around the edges of my face for a bit of realism. It also makes a great setting powder and somehow blends your makeup and makes it look seamless.

It also looks like it's going to last forever. I'm experimenting with it right now, but for now, gorgeous glow all over and amazing as a cheek blush/highlight/contour.

I'm late, but I'm on it!

on 6/20/2013 9:36:00 PM

I do like this powder, it's nice and finely milled - so fine that you can see little particles floating away when you run a brush over it. It is great for what I use it for - a setting powder and touch-up powder for during the day. Disappointed with the packaging...who does a powder compact without a mirror inside?? SERIOUSLY!? Aside from the lack of mirror, I'm pretty happy with this. Not sure whether it's got HG status with me but I'm yet to find anything better.

on 6/19/2013 10:59:00 AM

I only use this on my nose and eye area. I love the way this covers with a fine, almost invisible sheer. It instantly brightens up my eye area and stays on all day, even through sweat and tears. This has lasted me a very long time, too (almost 2 years). Love it!