April 17, 2014 | 936 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by LaurenReneeArvay

This is the BEST drugstore bronzer I've ever tried, if not just the best bronzer period. NARS Laguna used to be my go-to, but it's so darn expensive. I picked this up at CVS for about 5 dollars in sun light and so far it seems to be a pretty good dupe for NARS Laguna. It stays on all day and it gives my porcelain skin a healthy glow and it doesn't make me break out. You get a lot of product witht this. I've had it for about three months and I'm still nowhere close to hitting pan. This is probably going to be my new go-to. The packaging is okay. I wish they could make it a snap close but I've seen much worse packaging. I would recommend this for anyone who wants a healthy glow without looking orange, and for anyone who is on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by I_Smell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This light brown neutral toned bronzer looks super natural on my fair, cool toned skin! It's matte, which I love: my sunscreen leaves a nasty sheen behind, so shimmery bronzers aren't for me.
The bronzer blends well, stays put all day and I love that it's not overly pigmented, so I can build up the color without fear of over-applying. I also love the subtle powdery, suntan-y scent when it's just applied. It doesn't linger, which IMO is a good thing. I have used this bronzer for years now and it has never broken me out.
I do find it a bit pricey for what it is: here in Europe this drugstore brand costs 9 ($12.30). And unfortunately one can't stock up on it, since we don't get substantial discounts or BOGOF, etc. I will still buy it again though, because it's one of the most natural looking bronzers I've found.
I wish Rimmel did something about the packaging: the lid pops off just by looking at it, which is sooo unpractical. I'd love to be able to travel with it. Why not put it in a compact that snaps close? And please make it a sleek, stylish black compact while you're at it. For the price this cheap *ss packaging really doesn't make sense. ;-) Love the sun design on the pan, BTW: please don't mess with that.
All in all this is a very natural looking matte bronzer for light skin and I can see this working equally well for warm, cool and neutral skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by CourtneyChu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale for 4 dollars and I am incredibly impressed!

It has a nice large palette, perfect for a stipling brush, which is what I use for bronzer. It's pretty and natural and doesn't leave you looking dirty at the end of the day like my old bronzer did! Perfect pick for summer skin all year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This has now become my go to bronzer/blush! The colour is great, no orange at all, just a pretty bronze sunkissed glow! It doesnt go patchy, blends easily and stays on throughout the day. It is far better than most of the other bronzers I own (Benefit Hoola, Bobbi Brown, Guerlain, Clinique, MAC etc) Highly recommended!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jujudithjujudith

At first I really liked this, it's not orange and it's not too dark for my pale skin but it's good for contouring. I have very sensitive skin and when I buy drugstore cosmetics I usually go for hypoallergenic but since it's just a bronzer I thought it didn't matter. I just use concelear, powder and bronzer. At first I liked but after a week I realized that under my cheek bones adn temples (where I contour) I started to break out, but I just put a mask and those spots dried out and dissapear...3 days later I broke out again, so I applyed the mas and stop using the bronzer for 2 weeks...then I applied it again and at night I broke out again..I'm so sad because I really liked this but IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN I WOULD LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by claudia1408

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Finally!! A bronzer that doesn't make me go orange! It stays on all day aswell. Will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by 143iLoveYou143

the. best. bronzer. PERIOD

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by randiayana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. I am african american with caramel color skin, I really don't like wearing face makeup but this bronzer gave me this beautiful glow and really evened out my skin tone. I absolutely love this bronzer...it does not have a shimmer or glitter in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by karina14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this bronzer! i have had this for months and is lasting me such a long time. i use this to contour and looks very nice and natural. the packaging is very simple and easy to open. this is my favorite bronzer so far:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

Perfect for my oily skin because its a matte bronzer. It gives me a nice summer glow without it being shimmery. The perfect shade for NC 40's. I'm an Nc 42 and its not too dramatic on my face. I've been using this for months now, I just bought my 2nd one. Its no more than $5 in CA, thats pretty cheap!