September 21, 2014 | 2076 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kk4285

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! It adds the perfect amount of colour without looking shimmery and unnatural. Compared to other bronzers, it's not as pigmented, but I prefer it like that anyway because I'll never be at risk of looking like an oompa loompa! Basically, it's everything I could ask for in a bronzer, plus it wasn't expensive at all.
EDIT: I have become more tanned since first purchasing this bronzer, so I find that it doesn't really show up on my NC40 complexion. Because of this, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this bronzer any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am generally tan and wanted a bronzer for an additional glow.. So I purchased this bronzer and was taken back! It was dirt cheap.. But it works amazing! Some bronzers give off too much shimmer and it looks unnatural! This stuff gives my skin a natural, sunkissed glow! Oh, did I mention the smell? It smells sweet!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by hiphopdance5

AWESOME bronzer. Best at the drugstore. My mother and myself have repurchased it several times. Not much shimmer that I can see (if any at all) and gives the perfect amount of color. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by AyeJae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am half&half on this. First let me point out my skin color. I am mixed with a color similar to Beyonce&Alicia Keys. I wanted to try a cheap bronzer for contouring before spending on the HE ones. For the purpose of contouring alone on my color, this is not as dark as I'd like it to be. I can build up the color but it just makes me look like I have tan lines on my face :/ as an overall bronzer I (like the rest of you) really like it. So for contouring if recommend on girls lighter than me but as an all over the face bronze I'd recommend for all (except the really pale). Packaging sucks beyond belief but I don't have the need to carry it around when I use it so I don't mind. Hope this helps someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first product that I hit pan on. I was so happy. The first product that I have repurchased other than my foundation and mascara. I'm NC30-35 for reference. It gives me the perfect bronzed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by nconfer90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just picked up this product today and I am a fan. I had just purchased Too Faced "Pink Leopard" and was not pleased at how the shimmer made me look like a disco ball and it was crazy expensive, therefore I returned it. I was walking through walmart and saw this one and after reading reviews I decided to just give it a whirl and I am pleased. It gives me a nice glow and I use it for controuing which it is perfect for because it is matte. I haven't had an issues with shimmer being found here and there such as some other reviews had mentioned. I have a medium skin tone and I am slightly lighter right now being it winter and all, and it looked natural and sunkissed. It is also nice ad builadble. Would buy again, pleased for a drugstore bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by x0livia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For a high street bronzer this is really great!
It's matte, which is really nice as I find sparkly bronzers look a bit tacky and 'too much', whereas this looks natural and sunkissed.
It may not be the most pigmented bronzer around but at the price it is you can't really complain - if you want it darker just put more on! simple! I don't find it to be too light at all, I think it's a gorgeous natural looking colour that really suits my skin tone (I'm NW 15/20).
Would definitely repurchase, as good as high end bronzers in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by SammyBabyMC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today actually, on a whim. I was just browsing my local Shoppers Drug mart (CDN) i already threw my receipt away so i can't tell you how much it was. It wasn't a lot thats for sure!
Anyway, as soon as i got home i ripped through everything i bought and tried it out.
I actually quite like the packaging! It's easy to use, you can see the product nicely and it's literally break proof. Unless you step on it or something. I don't have to press buttons to pop the lid open or dig my nails into the handle to try and open it! Just a quick spin of the lid and its off!
This product also has a very nice smell :) which i like. All the rimmel products seem to have a nice smell to them!
On to the product itself! I did a quick swatch on my hand and to my surprise it looked orange at first, but once i blended it in it gave me a nice SUBTLE bronzed look on my skin, which is what i want! This is a great product. I usually prefer no shimmer bronzer, i can see this has a little shimmer and sparkle, which is okay since its not like huge chunkies!
Thumbs up to emilynoel83 who suggested this bronzer in Sun Dance, but that had shimmer in it, but since i hate shimmer i grabbed this one instead!
Great product Rimmel!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by breezer2095

I bought this to give my skin a little extra color, but it doesnt have a lot of pigments. To get a lot of color I have to apply kind of a lot. For my skin tone this looked like a foundation, but its a really natural color and not orange at all. A good product, but NOT a bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 7:00:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! Not orange, not too shimmery/sparkly and yet not totally matte... love it. and all the bronzers i've purchased since, have been inferior.