Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.3

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 8/31/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product after seeing all the rave about it on MUA.

-I have a golden olive complexion (NC40) and this bronzer just shows up on my skin if i apply pretty liberally. I like the fact that its not too glittery/shimmer as that can look really obvious and unattractive (having strokes of darker skin with glitter doesn't look natural and its kinda silly).

-I use this product everyday as I am yet to find a better one - for my skin colour its a great subtle look to contour under my cheek bones.

-The packaging is pretty terrible, the lid doesn't stay closed (so be careful if you want to carry it in your purse or take it traveling).

Basically its probably the best you can get for the price.

on 8/27/2012 7:46:00 PM

I LOVE this bronzer!!..it was suggested by my aunt for me to try it..and i immediately fell in love with it. I am not much of a bronzer girl but this one is the only exeption!! I really recommend it to anyone and everyone!! BUY BUY BUY!!

on 8/25/2012 9:53:00 PM

LOVE this bronzer! It's cheap, not shimmery, and does the trick! Packaging is meh, the cover tends to break/crack after having it for a while. But for the price it does not bother me! This will be my second one that I hit pan on! And both times I bought it, it was on sale for dirt cheap!!

Next time it goes on sale, I am buying more than one!

on 7/7/2012 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I didn't hate it and I didn't love it. It is a fairly cheap actually matte drugstore bronzer, but it can be a little orangy and it's not very pigmented.
So I might buy it again, because it does go on very nicely with a wet brush but that's not always convenient. It's worth a try, but not the best drugstore bronzer out there.

on 6/3/2012 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The pigmentation in this bronzer is amazing. It's a bit red toned. There is a bit of shimmer, but it doesnt bother me. I like to use this for an all-over bronzy look, not for contouring. It can pull off orange, so be careful! I do wish that the packaging was more like the NYC sunny bronzer that is like a compact.

on 5/29/2012 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually enjoyed this product for the price. The color comes off as glowy and natural, not glittery or like a disco ball, like most bronzers I've come across. The packaging is poor, the lid's already cracked and delicate. If it had better packaging, definitely 5 stars!

on 5/29/2012 3:11:00 PM

Great product, gives me a great natural glow, it's matte and I love it! it doesn't look shiny on me, it looks natural because it's a matte bronzer !
love love love it!!

on 5/21/2012 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is great! I also bought the Guerlain Bronzing powder in 00, but that's $50 and it's going back! This bronzer is nearly the same color, and is a fraction of the cost. The lid isn't the best, for this price, who cares? Works great for contouring (I'm nw15) and I'm very happy with this purchase.

on 5/8/2012 8:16:00 AM

Even though this is a drug store product and a lot cheaper than a lot of other bronzers on the market, it has to be one of my favourites so far! It's perfect for contouring and a matte glow. It's nicely pigmented and very buildable. One of the best bronzers I own, and the cheapest too!

on 5/5/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Yay, I've finally found my perfect bronzer! Not too dark, not too light, not at all muddy on my skin - its just right. Love the price, love how it blends and you can't really over apply this in my opinion. It always applies perfectly and never looks over done. The packaging is a little cheap and sometimes my lid doesn't screw on properly but it's not an issue for me. Would repurchase over and over again.

Popular Bronzers