August 27, 2014 | 1818 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

Hmm, I bought this stuff over a year ago, could not wait to purchase it because I love gimmicky things, lol. At first, I loved the chocolatey smell but got sick of it fairly quickly. There's something about the colour of it that I just don't like on my skin, maybe it's just my skin tone and this is too warm for me, I tend to be on the cool side. Other reviewers have mentioned it looks a tad orange and I'm liable to agree. I pull this out from time to time but it seems to only serve to remind me that there's something not quite right about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Jennabella

I don't think i will ever get another bronzer again but this one.
Its amazing!
Its got a really nice colour and smells like chocolate :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LeonieLovesMakeup

I love this product, the smell is the best part!! Although you have to use a dense brush to pick up colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by LAMBaholic

this is the best drugstore-priced bronzer i've found. i have the shade 52 which looks great on my fair/medium skin, but may be too dark in the winter, i'll have to see. the bronzer is matte, with a very small amount of shimmer, but it looks matte on the skin which is very important to me as i use it for contouring! i love how it looks like a bar of chocolate and it smells so good!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very natural colour and smells divine. Last well too!
Without doubt the best bronzer I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by roisinbelfast

As an avid fan of Hoola buy BeneFit - I think this bronzer is the next best thing. it has a slight slight shimmer which Hoola doesnt have, but it is very slight. You would hardly notice it.
I had heard so much about this bronzer I just had to try it out to see for myself, bought shade 51, and it hasnt disappointed me!
Looks lovely Great value for money and most definetly worth a try.
Love this bronzer, the packaging is cute and it smells gorgeous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

After hearing about it so much i gave in and tried it in the shade #51 , Its hard to pick up much colour the top layer is very hard and even when you scrap off the top layer after a while the same thing happens again. I also find it a bit orange for my Nc15 skin . Its not a product i would buy again or recommend anyone else buying. No product should require regularly removing the top layer just to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best bronzer I have ever purchased!! The smell is gorgeous, its not too dark or orange and lasts ages! I've used mine everyday for a year now and it still hasn't worn away, best bronzer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by APRICE

Have used this product for nearly 4 years now, Love it!

I bought this in Boots and it was very reasonably priced and has a lovely matt finish. I'm have really fair skin so did'nt want to have the deadly orange face and white neck and this was perfect. It has a lovely glowing finish and it even good for shoulders and collar bones.

(I seen alot of reviews on this saying it was quite expensive, I think it depends on where you like as it has to get imported/shipped i.e Aussie it cheap in australia however quite expensive here in the UK).

Peace xx

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I really like this bronzer, but it took a while for product to start coming off of it because it was so tightly packed. This is a perfect contour shade, and it's perfectly matte. I really like to use this with a small contouring brush to really define my features. I really wish this had come in plastic instead of cardboar though!