October 21, 2014 | 1276 users online

Bronzers - Bourjois - Delice de Poudre

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by eleanorheartsmakeup

I like this bronzer however I don't find it partiularly amazing. It smells delicious but I don't find that neccessary for a bronzer.. It's kind of orange toned which I find looks quite unnatural and needs to be blended well. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is actually my first bronzer, and i absolutely love it. I love the smell, the texture, the colour(52), practically everything about this bronzer is great. The ONLY downfall is not about the product, its actually about what they say on the side! It says in the 1st sentence "apply with THE brush" which sort of states, apply with the brush that comes with the bronzer. I didnt need a brush so that was fine, but they could have said apply with a bronzer brush or a brush because at first I thought I had bought one that didnt have a brush.
I will definately buy this again :) and i am really happy about it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by ObiWannaBe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This bronzer does an okay job if applied very lightly, so lightly that it doesn't really do anything. If you apply anything more than the smallest amount it looks orange and unnatural, so basically either it doesn't show up or it shows up in a bad way. Considering I hate the smell too this bronzer doesn't get much love from me. Pity, cause I love the packaging; I think the chocolate theme is really cool, it just didn't work for me

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by amanda23

Hmm, I bought this stuff over a year ago, could not wait to purchase it because I love gimmicky things, lol. At first, I loved the chocolatey smell but got sick of it fairly quickly. There's something about the colour of it that I just don't like on my skin, maybe it's just my skin tone and this is too warm for me, I tend to be on the cool side. Other reviewers have mentioned it looks a tad orange and I'm liable to agree. I pull this out from time to time but it seems to only serve to remind me that there's something not quite right about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Jennabella

I don't think i will ever get another bronzer again but this one.
Its amazing!
Its got a really nice colour and smells like chocolate :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LeonieLovesMakeup

I love this product, the smell is the best part!! Although you have to use a dense brush to pick up colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by LAMBaholic

this is the best drugstore-priced bronzer i've found. i have the shade 52 which looks great on my fair/medium skin, but may be too dark in the winter, i'll have to see. the bronzer is matte, with a very small amount of shimmer, but it looks matte on the skin which is very important to me as i use it for contouring! i love how it looks like a bar of chocolate and it smells so good!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sasflipper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very natural colour and smells divine. Last well too!
Without doubt the best bronzer I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by roisinbelfast

As an avid fan of Hoola buy BeneFit - I think this bronzer is the next best thing. it has a slight slight shimmer which Hoola doesnt have, but it is very slight. You would hardly notice it.
I had heard so much about this bronzer I just had to try it out to see for myself, bought shade 51, and it hasnt disappointed me!
Looks lovely Great value for money and most definetly worth a try.
Love this bronzer, the packaging is cute and it smells gorgeous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

After hearing about it so much i gave in and tried it in the shade #51 , Its hard to pick up much colour the top layer is very hard and even when you scrap off the top layer after a while the same thing happens again. I also find it a bit orange for my Nc15 skin . Its not a product i would buy again or recommend anyone else buying. No product should require regularly removing the top layer just to use it.