LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Great product, I use one bar 5-8 times. The smell is amazing, but it disappears after ..lets say 30 min or I just get used to it :P Anyways, if you want bubbles and you DON`T have a bubble-bath, you have to use more of it.. If you have one, you can easily have a bath full of bubbles with very little :) Anyways, I totally recommend this product! It may be a bit expensive, if you don`t have a bubble-bath (because you have to use it more) but it`s totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Aghhhh, oh boy am I in trouble now that I rediscovered Lush products. A few years ago, I would walk right past the small section located in our local Macy's department store. I thought it was gimmicky, kiddie, and had no idea of how good the ingredients were. Then, when a new store opened in another mall, I stopped in sniffed around and left (the first time) with a few bath bombs, soap samples, and "The Comforter" bubble bar. This is so goooooooooood! Smells like warm berries and makes tons of bubbles even in the shower using my poof. I'd also like to suggest a storage tip for products like this so they don't all end up wreaking like the same stinky concoction intermingling in a bag or a box.... try one of those over the door (or closet) hanging pocket organizers. Bed Bath and Beyond has them for jewelry and shoes, and they work perfectly for bath supplies as well! The one I purchased even has labels with clear pockets. Enjoy all your goodies, Lushies!!!

Smells and looks delicious! The scent is very unique, hard to describe.. Very sweet and calming, though. I used about half of the bar in the bath and it was a bit dissapoInting; didn't produce many bubbles at all! It turns the bath water a bright pink color. It was very moisturizing and made my skin silky smooth though, which is a plus. I really wish they would come back out with a perfume in this scent because I would hoard it forever. The bubble bar is a bit expensive ($10) but if you split it into 4 pieces, that makes it more reasonably priced a $2.50 per bath. If you are looking to treat yourself with a yummy scented bath product, this is it. If you are specifically looking for a bubble bath product, this isn't it. I think I would repurchase just because of the lovely scent.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My first Lush Bubble bar was the comforter. I saw a lot of Lush hauls and reviews on youtube. This bubble bar smells like bubble yum bubble gum. It's a big bar. I can get 5 or 6 baths out of it. I break off a chunk and hold it under running water while I crumble it. It made loads of bubbles and turned the bath water a deep pink shade. My skin felt soft after bathing and the whole house smelled like bubble gum. I love it. If you are into bathing and bubbles then I would recommend this.

I absolutely love this bubble bar!! To me it smells like bubblegum and i love lots of bubbles when i take a bath so i use a 1/4 of the bar and the bubbles are amazing! i would recommend this product to anyone and will be definately repurchasing!!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

My first time using this product I did exacly what the sales person told me to do .. break off a 3rd and crumble it under running water. When I did this there were barely any bubbles & when I got in there were clumps in the tub, so the next time I only took a 1/6th of a chunk and just sat there while the water streamed over it .. don't crumle it though! And it made so many bubbles & smelled so good :)

just an absolutely perfect product. i'd gone into lush to buy some new bath products, and i grabbed some bubble bars having not tried them... back at home i read the instructions and crumbled about one third of the entire product into my bath under running water. the bubbles its created were amazing!! they were creamy and super long- lasting, and the water turned purple and was as moisturizing as the water would be in a bath melt. definitely repurchasing, felt so indulgent but you get a few good uses out of the one bar, highly recomended!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love some LUSH bath products, but this one was a disappointment. The smell reminds me of a scratch-and-sniff toy I had as a child. Very artificial berry scent. I could forgive that, though. My real complaint is that it leaves my skin feeling dry. I'm also not crazy about the texture it gives the bath water - not silky or soft. Frankly, it reminds me of Mr. Bubble, but with fewer bubbles and a much higher price point.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite product for having bubble baths. It smells so good and the bubbles last a long time. I usually get four uses out of one bar. If I want more bubbles then I use half the bar or one third instead of a quarter. I have bought this repeatedly and will continue to! It's probably my favourite thing at Lush!

My favourite product from LUSH so far! It makes your water pink and I love the smell, but it doesn't really last in the bath tub itself. It makes so many bubbles that you hardly need any! It's a great way for me to relax, because I love taking bubble baths and the smell is great. The price is a little much for me, maybe if it was $2-3 cheaper but I'll still repurchase it. It lasts for a while for me since I don't take bubble baths on a weekly basis.

Popular Bath Treatments