November 25, 2014 | 1792 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with these wipes. I have very oily and acne prone skin and I tend to cake the makeup on sometimes lol (I'm working on it). This is the only facial wipe that I have used that doesn't leave my face feeling too stripped or even worse sticky! I find it gently removes all my make up. **Even the waterproof eye makeup!** All of Which I didn't expect from a sensitive skin facial wipe. I'll never stray! Definitely recommend this to all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by AyoC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. Love carrying to gym and using at night to remove lots of make up and prep for a good cleanse. This is great when you wanna just feel fresh and put some moisture in you face. I wish they made it with a snap cover.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by tr20726p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only recently started using face wipes in the evening after work because of my new gym schedule. I found the wipes to be easier to remove my makeup before and after a workout. I tested so many - and came across Simple after I saw it on sale at CVS.The packaging is a bit bulky but the wipes actually remind me of a thick baby wipe. The smell is very faint, so you actually feel like you are taking off chemicals than adding on oils. It appears a little dry to me than other makeup remover wipes. The makeup comes off pretty well, although around the eyes, I find that I have to use an eye makeup remover (I recommend Almay). All in all, this is a pretty good product - I use it in combo with the facial washes, and my skin is looking better than it ever has - it leaves you with a refreshed feeling. I would def buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Tinevw00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first i thought they were not that good but after finishing a pack i rather like them. They are soft hardly a scent not harsh and yet takes off most makeup. I did use them around my eyes nothing crazy. I would buy these again. Bought another brand yikes having a nightmare with those. But anyway i bought the brightening and they do work after the pack i finished my skin is brighter and clearer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried to remove my mascara with them and got some inside my eye and it kinda burned. Not as much as the Almay ones. They did do a good job of removing makeup. The towelettes were really moist. My eye is actually still irritated. Feels like shampoo got in it. I think I need to rinse out my eyes. They didn't have any after feeling on the skin. Very neutral smell and removed makeup better then the Olay ones for sensitive skin did(Olay didn't irritate my eyes at all). The Yes to Cucumber and Neutrogena (blue package) don't irritate my eyes and they work better then this one at removing makeup. Oh well, so much for this brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by CaribbeanBeauty

I like it, it is not harsh on my face and it removes MOST of my makeup, not all of it. I wash my face as well to clean out the rest. It makes my face moisturized and it feels very refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

These are my favourite face wipes, you can often pick them up on offer at Boots/ Tesco etc (I would rarely buy them full price given the frequency 2 for 1 etc offers). They smell good, feel nice, cleanse make up effectively- although I'd rarely use these on their own without following up with a soap based cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used about 4 packets of this already. I use it together with my ponds cold cream. Personally on its own, I feel that it is not that effective if it is used by its own. It doesn't break me out for sure and that is a plus because my skin is sensitive.

I use waterproof mascara, estee lauder DW, Mac pro longwear etc and I find that the makeup wipe itself does not remove it effectively. Hence I pair it together with my ponds cold cream.

This works well if you have light makeup on. It does not remove waterproof mascara and even with non-waterproof mascara, I find that I have to tug my eyes to remove it. The wipe itself is not totally soak and it is only damp. I find that it is effective when i fold it into half because then, there will be more moisture and it will remove makeup easily.

I usually use my bioderma after my makeup remover. When I use ponds cold cream + simple cleansing wipes together, there is hardly any trace of makeup left on my face when I go over it with my bioderma! However when I only use my simple cleansing wipes, there are some traces left when I go over with my bioderma.

For the 4 packs of simple cleansing wipes I used in the past, I always use it together with my ponds cold cream. But now I feel that the cleansing wipes is just not worth the money because I remove my makeup with my mac cleanse off oil now and it removes everything perfectly!

I find that ponds cold cream does more work in removing my makeup and the simple cleansing wipes is kind of useless and hence I just caved in and bought mac cleanse off oil which is probably the best purchase I had in a long while.

THIS PRODUCT IS RECOMMENDED FOR: people that use light makeup. sensitive skin (it does not break me out)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

As I have previously used Kao Biore Oil Cleansing Wipes, my review would be a comparison.
Simple's not moist enough. I have to fold it twice just to get it to wipe smoother on my face without dragging. After two sheets, I still find left over waterproof mascara staining the bottom of my eyelids. However, it is not drying on my skin (so is Biore's) and this is the only good thing about it. I can't wait to use up the pack of 25s' before going back to Biore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These wipes are gentle, non-greasy, does not leave a film, and leaves the skin hydrated and fresh. I would have given this 5 lippies if it were not for the fact that it contains the formaldehyde releasing preservative Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol.