August 1, 2014 | 989 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod About You

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pale, cool pink that really pops against tan skin. Very opaque. I like the color, but it's really hard to work with - VERY streaky, runny, and prone to flaking. Shows every imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is great, I haven't got much of a tan yet this summer.. but the shade is such a white/light pale pink (while being completely opaque in one stroke) it makes my skin look tanned! And it's not!! YAY!!! :) I love this color I used it on my birthday (and many weeks after that) and it makes me look completely "barbie-like". It lasts, you might want two coats but it worked fine in one, dries well in a few minutes not long! Love it! It's such a opaque creme! Plus OPI makes really great formulation for nail polishes!
This is a great summer color, especially to offset a tan.. try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I looooove this color. This is perfect on a neutral/cool toned skin. It's a really pretty, "mod" super light pink that is almost white. I have it on my toes now! As always, OPI delivers with gorgous colors that go on smoothly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

This is an obnoxious pale cotton candy pink on my nails. It doesn't really compliment my skin and it is just ok. The bad part is that this formula is very hard to work with and needs three coats. I agree that it might suit someone with warmer skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

Love OPI nail polishes & MOD is a great go-to shade when its Summer & you're just not sure what you're in the mood for. Its a beautiful pink and it looks really classy and professional, especially if your nails are somewhat on the shorter side. I feel about MOD the same way I feel about a French mani: u cant go wrong because it goes well with everything!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SophiaCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I <3 this color. I'm always look for nail polishes in these colors. The Color is very pretty however My manicurist had to put three coats on this to look even and its very sheer. i won't buy this again it was a complete break down ethier she didnt know what she was doing or the nail polish it self.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great baby pink color, very light and perfect for spring which is why I bought it. The formula works well for me, it is very opaque even from the first coat, the quality is very good. However I only rated it 4 stars because it doesn't suit my coloring that well, I have light warm-toned skin and I find that this would be perfect for cooler skin undertones. I am going to use it because it is really pretty but I wouldn't repurchase, I would just look for a warmer, coraly pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by vanaily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I do like this color, it's like a pale cotton candy pink. I think it would be a nice spring color, I probably shouldn't be wearing it now. But I just couldn't help how pretty it was. lol

I agree with everyone else, the first coat is pretty streaky. But after the 2nd coat it's 100% opaque so I'm happy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 8:45:00 AM More reviews by paintingitpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this bought this I didn't like it because the formula is somewhat difficult to work with. The colour is this thick pepto pismol shade, and because of its thicker consistency, it tends to streak if you don't get it entirely even. It really needs 2-3 thick and even coats to look right. Because you need to layer this thick polish it won't dry properly, and it would always smudge. As I got better at doing my own nails, I also discovered Seche Vite top coat. This stuff also takes some getting used to, but once you do, a thick and goopy nail polish like Mod About You, dried in 5 minutes WITHOUT CHIPPING. With this new top coat I LOVE this color. I wouldn't recommend this shade for beginners, because it is hard to apply, but if you're good at doing your own nails and you have Seche Vite give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

I love OPI nail polishes. There is such a variety of colors, fairly long-lasting. 'Mod about you' is a pink-chalky (think white-out infused with baby pink) color and its the first OPI nail polish i have used which chips sooooo quickly!! The color is unique but not my cup of tea. There are too many other pretty colors out there.