September 17, 2014 | 1864 users online

Polishes - OPI - Mod About You

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by shopgirl82

This is one of my favorite colors. I was looking for a higher quality version of NYC "Polyester Pink" since the ladies at the salon seemed to hate the quality of that polish. This fits the bill times 10. It's a really pretty Barbie/Bubblegum pink color without shimmer. It's a nice creme color. I apply a white coat of paint, then 2 coats of this and it's great. It's probably in my top five favorite colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color! especially for summer. really pops if you have tan skin. I'm not sure if it would do much for pale skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pale, cool pink that really pops against tan skin. Very opaque. I like the color, but it's really hard to work with - VERY streaky, runny, and prone to flaking. Shows every imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This color is great, I haven't got much of a tan yet this summer.. but the shade is such a white/light pale pink (while being completely opaque in one stroke) it makes my skin look tanned! And it's not!! YAY!!! :) I love this color I used it on my birthday (and many weeks after that) and it makes me look completely "barbie-like". It lasts, you might want two coats but it worked fine in one, dries well in a few minutes not long! Love it! It's such a opaque creme! Plus OPI makes really great formulation for nail polishes!
This is a great summer color, especially to offset a tan.. try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

I looooove this color. This is perfect on a neutral/cool toned skin. It's a really pretty, "mod" super light pink that is almost white. I have it on my toes now! As always, OPI delivers with gorgous colors that go on smoothly.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

This is an obnoxious pale cotton candy pink on my nails. It doesn't really compliment my skin and it is just ok. The bad part is that this formula is very hard to work with and needs three coats. I agree that it might suit someone with warmer skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by xxMakeUpJunkiexx

Love OPI nail polishes & MOD is a great go-to shade when its Summer & you're just not sure what you're in the mood for. Its a beautiful pink and it looks really classy and professional, especially if your nails are somewhat on the shorter side. I feel about MOD the same way I feel about a French mani: u cant go wrong because it goes well with everything!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by SophiaCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I <3 this color. I'm always look for nail polishes in these colors. The Color is very pretty however My manicurist had to put three coats on this to look even and its very sheer. i won't buy this again it was a complete break down ethier she didnt know what she was doing or the nail polish it self.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by ButterFlo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great baby pink color, very light and perfect for spring which is why I bought it. The formula works well for me, it is very opaque even from the first coat, the quality is very good. However I only rated it 4 stars because it doesn't suit my coloring that well, I have light warm-toned skin and I find that this would be perfect for cooler skin undertones. I am going to use it because it is really pretty but I wouldn't repurchase, I would just look for a warmer, coraly pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by vanaily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I do like this color, it's like a pale cotton candy pink. I think it would be a nice spring color, I probably shouldn't be wearing it now. But I just couldn't help how pretty it was. lol

I agree with everyone else, the first coat is pretty streaky. But after the 2nd coat it's 100% opaque so I'm happy.