OPI Mod About You

4.2

on 1/5/2011 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this colour. It's not very unique and there's tonnes of dupes out there, but I love the formulation of this polish. It's very opaque and only takes 2 coats to get a nice finish. I noticed that the brush strokes show up in the first coat so a second is neccessary.

on 12/4/2010 9:41:00 PM

Very unique colour. It's a very opaque and pastel baby pink. It's probably as pastel (i.e. has enough white in it) as it can be without looking white or starting to resemble whiteout.

Application is a pain - it's pretty darn streaky upon the first coat, so two coats is a must, but sometimes even the second coat does not even things out. It's definitely a high maintenance polish. But I love the colour so much that I will probably repurchase - especially since I have never seen a good dupe!

on 10/26/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

one of my fav OPI colors. LOVE IT!!!!

on 8/7/2010 1:33:00 PM

This is one of my favourite opi shades, a lovely opaque pink with hints of lavender it is an amazing colour. I really enjoy this for the summer as a pedicure colour it isn't to bright and offensive but a lovely pastel shade which have been very popular this season. My only gripe with this is that if you use this as a manicure colour this polish chips and peels very easily. Also you have to be very careful when applying as this can come out a bit streaky but I found that issue with most opaque pastel shades.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This color and I have a love hate relationship, sometimes it looks great on me and goes on well and sometimes it looks like ass on me and the app sucks (streaks and unevenness)....I'm not really sure what it is. But I kind of accept it for the times it does work for me and than its an awesome ugly pretty pastel pink look for my nails.

on 7/30/2010 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

MOD ABOUT YOU IS the most gorgeous pink ever!!! It is my favorite OPI color in my 30+ collection. I agree with everyone that it does make you look tanned,i am a NW15 and it is the only nail polish that will make me look brown! I LOVE it!! I just bought a backup today because i am so afraid of not being able to find this color again! I get tons of compliments when i am wearing it, i love it because i know it looks good too :) haha! The formulation is in fact streaky and kinda thick which turns it into a huge mess but i just bought the OPI nail thinner just for this polish so i am hoping it will help because it is my ultimate favorite nail polish color!!!!!

on 7/27/2010 9:40:00 PM

MY FAV! Everytime I wear this polish it is NOTHING but a stream of COMPLIMETS! No matter how pale I may be (not a great tanner) it always makes me look tanned. It can be hard to apply going on a little streaky and bubbling if too thick. But after playing around I find if I do one coat before bed leave it for the night, a second coat in the morning with a top finish makes it the perfect opaque-ness and least amount of imperfections.
Haven't tried it on my toes yet but I'm sure it will look perfect there too!

on 7/15/2010 1:17:00 PM

This is one of my favorite colors. I was looking for a higher quality version of NYC "Polyester Pink" since the ladies at the salon seemed to hate the quality of that polish. This fits the bill times 10. It's a really pretty Barbie/Bubblegum pink color without shimmer. It's a nice creme color. I apply a white coat of paint, then 2 coats of this and it's great. It's probably in my top five favorite colors.

on 6/26/2010 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this color! especially for summer. really pops if you have tan skin. I'm not sure if it would do much for pale skin.

on 6/18/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Very pale, cool pink that really pops against tan skin. Very opaque. I like the color, but it's really hard to work with - VERY streaky, runny, and prone to flaking. Shows every imperfection.

Popular Polishes