October 25, 2014 | 1638 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2007 2:23:00 AM More reviews by KiTEeKaT

First coat made my lashes look scarce.
Second coat made my lashes look slightly darker, but still not good enough.
Third coat was applied and the mascara starts to clump.
Four hours later I found mascara on my bottom eye lid.
I tried very hard to give this product a chance but five days later it was in the bin.
Super bad mascara. Deserves 0 star.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by troel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Based on good reviews, I ordered this mascara.
Sorry that I did. It's flaky from the start, but I gave it a chance for a week before I threw it where it belongs. This is one of the two worst mascaras have I tried. Untill something better comes along I still go back to my beloved YSL Faux Cils.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by jep278

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is replacing my Lancome Flextencils! It separates, defines, lengthens, and there are no clumps or flaking! Plus it's a third of the price of the Lancome! WTG Avon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

I quite like this mascara. It doesn't make my lashes 'super full' so I only gave four lippies, but it does a good job at lengthening them. There is no clumping, no flaking, no drooping. The short bristles, while giving the impression that you are about to put the underside of a many legged bug in your eyes, are nice because they don't hold too much product, thus you don't get clumps and even if you brush this against your face little or no product comes off. The bristles are also good at separating lashes so they fan out nicely. It takes some getting use too, but all in all this is a pretty good mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2007 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Eleanor31

I bought this product based on reviews on MUA. Unfortunately, I was really disappointed. The applicator wand is very nice to use but the mascara was clumpy from the moment I opened the tube. It flakes rapdily too. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2007 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Sp8rk1e888

Don't like. make my eyelashes drope.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by beemoody

I agree with the below reviewer - this was so absolutely horrible on me that I actually had to wash my face and start my MU all over again. My lashes are already long and but not as full as I would like, so maybe that is why this product doesn't work for me.

To be honest, as soon as I saw the brush I knew I was in trouble - the wand doesn't have long bristles, the applicator tip is like a small plastic tube with little very small spikes sticking out of the end. It totally clumped on my lashes immediately and provided no seperation, definition, lengthening...etc. If you don't like the description of the brush, don't get this mascara.

This is the worst mascara I have ever used in my whole life. I gave the rest of it to my sister (who is the one who sells the avon in the first place and she wound up throwing it out b/c we have similiar lashes) and the unopened one to a friend - i will have to check to see how she likes it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2007 11:42:00 AM More reviews by jamiemp

Maybe I have freak eyelashes, but this stuff is absolutely HORRIBLE. It had such good reviews that I ordered it in black and navy, and I'm so mad I wasted my money. I threw it out after a couple of uses of each color. It makes my lashes look short, stubby and clumped. Just terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bsteves06

I really like this mascara. I've used it for a few months. There is no flaking or clumping and it goes on easily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by smashbox2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this while it was on sale.. Yuck! It did nothing for my lashes and it really flaked during the day. Not good at all.